Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:30 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Goodbye INSEAD or: Do not focus on academics – trust me.
My active period at INSEAD is over. After an amazing graduation last week, it is time to pack up my things, take a “one last time” tour through Fontainebleau and then jump into the car and drive back into the... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Want to Flex Your Entrepreneurial Spirit? Volunteer!
After working in higher education careers services at Georgetown University Law Center, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, and INSEAD for almost 15 years, I’ve learned that that all employers are seeking candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit. Don’t let the term mislead you. Entrepreneurial spirit... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: In Transit
  Its 3:30 pm and I am sitting in the swish and swanky Terminal 3 of the New Delhi International Airport. The contrast is rather stark with the outside sky which remains as smoky, dusty and dull grey as I... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How did P3 pass by so quickly? Where did all that time go?
A few months ago, I stood before a roomful of my classmates to tell my story. I talked about growing up in Nigeria, influences that shaped my choices, and what I hoped to achieve. Preparing the talk was difficult, but... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Customary Post World Cup Blog
Well the World Cup is over – and the INSEAD community was proud to celebrate a French win.  As a Brit, maybe because expectations were so slow (historical football performances, ramshackle Brexit and so), I was glad to see a... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Who are the most successful INSEAD job hunters?
The INSEAD “On Campus Recruitment” (OCR) period is approaching and I find myself asking, who of the students will be the most successful in finding their dream jobs?  I recently just had my one-year anniversary at INSEAD and I have... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Task Purpose vs. Task Action
Resy is a mobile app for people who love eating out at great restaurants but hate hassling for reservations. It allows diners to pay for access to hot tables on tight timelines. One of Resy’s co-founders is Ben Leventhal, who... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What we see when our eyes close
It was on 07 October 2010, a month before my final undergraduate exams, that I knew life would have to be different. Before this point, my life in South Africa had always consisted of two constants, my father and my... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Homeland Russia
Dear All, I feel enchanted, overwhelmed and incredibly happy! Everything I saw and experienced in the last weeks was so unusual that I decided to dedicate an entire blog entry to it. The promised homage to Zurich will have to... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD’s Unique Application Process
Hey everyone! My name is Elias Charara, MBA’19J. I will be joining the Fontainebleau campus in a week, and am very excited to write this first post, hopefully of many that I will be writing during the year. I am... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why I Chose INSEAD Over US Schools
That’s it, you’ve completed the GMAT, spent hours on submitting applications, got excited from each interview invitation and now, after all this exciting long journey – you are holding offers from multiple B schools. Good job! I thought I would... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Beauty in Uncertainty
Too often MBA students advise the incoming class to “land a job as fast as you can so you enjoy the rest of your MBA”, family farewell wishes consist of “we can’t wait for your MBA to be over to... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: My Stopover Decisions
It was a summery night in Miami in April, and I knew that once again I was going to make another turn in my life path. On that day, I decided to tell my manager that I was leaving for... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Start of a New Journey!
Hello Everyone, My name is Shruti and I’m really excited to write my first post. I’m an Indian based out of Singapore and I have been working as a Design Entrepreneur for the past two years. During my education, I... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: You got the call. What happens now?
From the moment you get that call from INSEAD you are already an INSEADer.  When I had the excellent problem of choosing my B-school, I went for the school I felt the ‘right kind of vibe’ at, and INSEAD did... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How I got to INSEAD
Hi everyone! First, let’s start with a little introduction: my name is Vitor, I’m a 28 year old Brazilian writing to you from Thailand, just before I begin my INSEAD journey in Singapore (Yeah it’s good to be traveling a... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Social Impact Assessment Mission in Cambodia
The Background After spending over 4 years in investment banking, my main motivation to come to INSEAD was to pivot my career journey – from corporate to community. So, I was determined to spend my summer gaining experience and exposure... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts