Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:48 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:48

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 384 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 783 [0]
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 384 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thank you a lot I really appreciate your support, I think that probably as first move I ll move for next two months in a place where I will be able to speak English, I was considering to move in UK for next two months and just study there, but probably I would rather go where I will apply for the master in the Netherlands, at the RSM (Rotterdam School of Management) so that I could start to feel the atmosphere and the different environment.

I really would like to be more active in this forum so that I could start to know all of you better considering that we all are sharing the same experience, but I really feel a bit intimidated it seems that most of you are on another planet as preparation goes, and my cotribution to the forum might appear a bit outdated considering that I am not strong in any of the two test sections. I hope I will be able to came out with my best.

thanks for all
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
I am going out for a beer

:evil: It's about time you stop partying, didn't you finish you GMAT studies a month ago? :wink:

Gauss wrote:
I really would like to be more active in this forum so that I could start to know all of you better considering that we all are sharing the same experience, but I really feel a bit intimidated it seems that most of you are on another planet as preparation goes, and my cotribution to the forum might appear a bit outdated considering that I am not strong in any of the two test sections. I hope I will be able to came out with my best.

that isn't true... look at me... I am a complete underdog around here compared to all of 700s... but I still try to support others as well as I am seeking their help... I mostly hang out in verbal forum trying to improve, and even though my answers aren't always correct I explain everyone how I got there...

also, i think someone said that if you can't explain the answer, then you don't know it... your explanations here lead to learning and you will never forget answers and why some are wrong/correct (practically due to time it takes you to type your answers and think about the best way to explain to others)... there are some good discussions for verbal part here! in addition, there is a HUGE archive of the posts you can practice from...

stay positive and I am sure you'll get your desired score :P
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I would say as long as you are serious enough and bring your seriousness into action, you will get a much better score.

Before I attended my first class at Princeton Review, I took my very first diagnostic test, and the result turned out UGLY- 430!!!

Then right before I finished my GMAT sessions at PR, I got a job offer so ever since then until recently did I touch my GMAT again. When I recently decided to take further step to MBA school, I started to review my PR materials, and after a thorough review (with very limited practice on sample questions), I got my second diagnostic 520.

After I have done some intensive practice on both verbal and math questions, my third diagnostic raised to 570. I noticed that I had problems controlling the timing (left 2 questions blank on math and more than 20 questions on the verbal part).

I definitely believe that if you study intensively, and if you get more and more right answers for verbal and math, you should definitely have a decent score on the real GMAT.

Some people are talented, but for GMAT I do believe a little more effort you put you will return you a few more points. :)
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
[#permalink]
u2lover wrote:
rhyme wrote:

:evil: It's about time you stop partying, didn't you finish you GMAT studies a month ago? :wink:

It was my birthday. Cut me some slack :)
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
u2lover wrote:
rhyme wrote:

It was my birthday. Cut me some slack :)

ok... excused... but how many b-days do you have per a year? :lol:
Happy B-Day :woohoo
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 323 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hey buddy,

Don’t worry; I’m sure you’ll do great. Remember that it’s just the beginning and not the end. Relax a couple of days.

P.S: RELAX WHILE ENJOYING ITALY vs UKRAINE. GO TOTTI!!!!!!!
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1580 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
hey buddy,

don't sweat, I know how you feel. I think the gmat has more to do with perseverence than intellect. If y ou put in the effort, It will pay off. Just read the many inspirational posts by gmat clubers. Good luck with your efforts
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37309 posts