Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:45 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 152 [13]
Given Kudos: 502
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.9
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Given Kudos: 21
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V41
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.4
WE:Business Development (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford GSB MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Application sent, now the waiting game begins. Does anyone know when interview invites will be sent out?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford GSB MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Kudos
Application all submitted! I think I read through each section about 15 times due to paranoia about typos or silly mistakes
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 223 [2]
Given Kudos: 45
Send PM
Kudos
I will be submitting mine in R2 and I am all nervous.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Same here mate, checked it million times before submitting. I know that I've done enough checking when I start correcting "s" to "z" in certain words to "AmericaniZe" it :-D Or notice double spaces, not sure why I keep getting them so often...

BNabs88 wrote:
Application all submitted! I think I read through each section about 15 times due to paranoia about typos or silly mistakes
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 223 [0]
Send PM
BananaNation wrote:
Same here mate, checked it million times before submitting. I know that I've done enough checking when I start correcting "s" to "z" in certain words to "AmericaniZe" it :-D Or notice double spaces, not sure why I keep getting them so often...

BNabs88 wrote:

Same here. All my life, I have used the British spelling.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
I think they'll email us until the end of the week, but here's the info on their website

Interview Schedule
For Rounds 1 and 2, we distribute interview invitations in a four- to five-week window. We will send you a more specific timetable after your deadline. For Round 3, we begin inviting candidates to interview approximately a week after the application deadline and continue issuing invitations until a week before the decision notification date for that round.

Round 1: mid October to late November - so basically 1.5m of anxiety
Round 2: early February to mid March
Round 3: mid-April to early May

BananaNation wrote:
Application sent, now the waiting game begins. Does anyone know when interview invites will be sent out?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
You are right, just checked last years thread and they announced interview notification window on September 20th, which I think was the next day after the deadline, so hopefully we will hear something by the end of this week.

projectrory wrote:
I think they'll email us until the end of the week, but here's the info on their website

Interview Schedule
For Rounds 1 and 2, we distribute interview invitations in a four- to five-week window. We will send you a more specific timetable after your deadline. For Round 3, we begin inviting candidates to interview approximately a week after the application deadline and continue issuing invitations until a week before the decision notification date for that round.

BananaNation wrote:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Submitted last night as well!!
Stacy Blackman Consulting Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
One other thing to keep in mind is that they really do continue to send out interview invites until the LAST DAY of that window. I've had several clients lose hope, only to receive an invite on the final day and ultimately be accepted. So just remember during this anxious time that it ain't over till it's over!

BananaNation wrote:
You are right, just checked last years thread and they announced interview notification window on September 20th, which I think was the next day after the deadline, so hopefully we will hear something by the end of this week.

projectrory wrote:

Interview Schedule

BananaNation wrote:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
SBCErikaOlson wrote:
One other thing to keep in mind is that they really do continue to send out interview invites until the LAST DAY of that window. I've had several clients lose hope, only to receive an invite on the final day and ultimately be accepted. So just remember during this anxious time that it ain't over till it's over!

Don't they have to send out decision early december? How come some people get interviews earlier versus later? Do the people get interviews later stand at a disadvantage since they already decide to accept peeps that interview earlier?
Stacy Blackman Consulting Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Expert Reply
Stanford uses its alumni network around the world to interview applicants -- my assumption is that there is obviously A LOT of behind the scenes logistical work that goes into planning all of that (they assign an alumni to contact for each applicant who gets an interview) and so it's just a process that is drawn out. I just mentioned in my comment that my clients who were interviewed on the last day got in, so there is definitely not a disadvantage to going at the end. I don't think they make ANY final decisions until everyone they're considering has been interviewed.

My clients found out that they were accepted on Dec 12 last year.

Hope that helps.

bondtradercu wrote:
SBCErikaOlson wrote:

Don't they have to send out decision early december? How come some people get interviews earlier versus later? Do the people get interviews later stand at a disadvantage since they already decide to accept peeps that interview earlier?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Send PM
Decisions for R1 go out on Dec 13th - deadlines are here: https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/programs/m ... /deadlines

bondtradercu wrote:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GRE 1: Q164 V168
Send PM
Little late on this thread, but checking in for R1 - good luck everyone!
Director
Director
Send PM
All the very best to everyone applying in R1.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [0]
Given Kudos: 133
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 3: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
The struggle was real. I made it in for Round 1!!!

I'm going to put a quote out there:
Trust yourself, and trust the process. No matter what happens, you’ll be able to feel very proud that you did your best
Director
Director
Send PM
I will be applying in R2. Right now, I'm freaking out about the GMAT exam I have in late October.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
How come after the deadline has passed (11AM PST today), I am still able to see the unsubmit button in my application page? Can anyone else see it?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 152 [0]
Given Kudos: 502
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.9
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
I see it too.
bwa28sfu wrote:
How come after the deadline has passed (11AM PST today), I am still able to see the unsubmit button in my application page? Can anyone else see it?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts