Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:53 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 223 [1]
Given Kudos: 45
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.54
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10010 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all Duke Full Time MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
alphaAbhishek123 wrote:
Hey guys! Can someone start a chat room? Let's all be tensed together.

Sure.. use this room https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat2.php
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: Calling all Duke Full Time MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Invited for the interview :) Good luck everyone else waiting for the invites.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GRE 1: Q155 V165
GPA: 3.87
WE:Marketing (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
Just got an email confirming that I already had an interview. I interviewed during Open Interviews. I’ll find out my fate on the 19th. :) best of luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM

Originally posted by dragonborn on 25 Sep 2018, 18:46.
Last edited by dragonborn on 09 Oct 2018, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GPA: 3.54
Send PM
Invited to interview! :D
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 223 [0]
Send PM
kabs123 wrote:
Invited for the interview :) Good luck everyone else waiting for the invites.

When is it kabs123 ?

And do share your interview experience once done.
Director
Director
Send PM
howdytex2 wrote:
Just got an email confirming that I already had an interview. I interviewed during Open Interviews. I’ll find out my fate on the 19th. :) best of luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

All the best howdytex2

Keep us posted
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
what does the following mean? Is it a soft reject or waitlisted?

We regret to inform you that you have not been invited to interview; please note that this is not a final decision on your application. The interview invitation process is highly selective. It is possible that you would be invited to interview at a later stage in this round. If your interview status should change, our office will notify you directly.
Director
Director
Send PM
SSG21 wrote:

We regret to inform you that you have not been invited to interview; please note that this is not a final decision on your application. The interview invitation process is highly selective. It is possible that you would be invited to interview at a later stage in this round. If your interview status should change, our office will notify you directly.

Sounds like a waitlist to me.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.52
Send PM
HinaTabassum wrote:
SSG21 wrote:

Even I received the same mail. Not sure how to interpret it and what are the chances.
Director
Director
Send PM
ParthKaushik wrote:
HinaTabassum wrote:
SSG21 wrote:

Even I received the same mail. Not sure how to interpret it and what are the chances.

ParthKaushik and SSG21 , I guess you people can write to admissions and ask for clarity.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Send PM
Kudos
ParthKaushik wrote:
HinaTabassum wrote:
SSG21 wrote:

Remember that this was the status for interview intimation, and not a decision on your application.
This is not even a waitlist, as that constitutes an application decision.
They might still call you for an interview later on in this round, before they take a decision on your application.

I reached out to adcom and this is exactly what they said.

With that in mind, I'd say that we move on to other applications. I'm sure that in case of any change, we'll get an email from Fuqua.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Application is in. Just interviewed. We shall see in a week or two I guess. Skype isnt so bad!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GRE 1: Q155 V165
GPA: 3.87
WE:Marketing (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
discodv05 wrote:
Application is in. Just interviewed. We shall see in a week or two I guess. Skype isnt so bad!

Agreed! I was so scared of doing a Skype interview, but it was very similar to my in-person at Emory. Nothing to worry about. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
My worries were that I was going to have tech fail and it did happen! First call was a fail but the second was success. Ugh!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.9
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Hi everyone! Congrats on the interview invites!

Can anyone share their interview experience? That would be really helpful.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just had my interview on 9/27 as it was conducted on Skype. Met with Diane who is involved with admissions for their GEMBA program(Im applying to the EMBA program).

Interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of the usual questions about my work history, current employer and position responsibilities as well as my goals for the MBA. Found it to be quite enjoyable.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.9
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
discodv05 wrote:
Just had my interview on 9/27 as it was conducted on Skype. Met with Diane who is involved with admissions for their GEMBA program(Im applying to the EMBA program).

Interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of the usual questions about my work history, current employer and position responsibilities as well as my goals for the MBA. Found it to be quite enjoyable.

Posted from my mobile device

Thanks discodv05 for sharing!

Good luck!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  19   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts