Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 07:11 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:11

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Hi everyone, just finished to submit my application, if you have questions do not hesitate!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Hello everybody,

I will send my application tomorrow or the day after for the EMBA Week End MBA in Bocconi. All of you will be in the full time class?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hello!

I am beginning my application to the full time MBA at SDA Bocconi. I haven't given my GMAT yet. Anything I need to keep in mind while filling out the form? Does anybody know about how Bocconi awards scholarships?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE:Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Male
Indian
GMAT Score- 750 ( Q-50, V-41, AWA-5, IR- 7)
Class X- 86%
Class XII- 84%
Engineer- Electrical (one of the top Engineering colleges in the country)
CGPA-8.34/10
Work ex- 8.3 years
Working in corporate strategy at CESC, a major power utility based out of Kolkata in the Regulatory domain focusing on profitability as well as balancing between public policy interests. While competition plays a key role in pricing model for any commodity in the world, electricity being an essential commodity in a developing economy like India, worked closely with Government and regulatory bodies to provide a sustainable yet profitable long term techno commercial solutions for consumer tariff and other operational parameters.
Extra-curricular activities include adventure sports, represented company and department in various football tournaments, part of company initiatives in CSR activities, Founder member at College Tech fest and Finance Head at College fests

I know i do not have any international exposure per se, but have worked with vendors providing various technical solutions as well as pilot projects.
Kindly evaluate my profile for application
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Dew1021 wrote:
Hello!
I see that I'm the first one to post here :)

I just wanted to know if anyone has received an interview invitation...I submitted my complete application the first week of September but I still haven't heard from them. It's been 4 weeks and I'm going crazy!

Posted from my mobile device

Have you heard from them yet? I submitted my application on September 30th, but I haven't heard anything either. I have an offer from a comparable school already...Bocconi was my first choice but they don't respond to emails nor seem to be making any kind of progress on my application, so I'm likely going to accept the offer from the other school.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
I am facing the same issue. I had a couple of questions for which I sent an email couple of weeks back but I haven't received a reply.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Is it mandatory to send the original transcripts by land mail? It is becoming very expensive to do so. Also, my lousy University won't mail them the transcripts directly. Plz suggest.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
NITHL wrote:
I am facing the same issue. I had a couple of questions for which I sent an email couple of weeks back but I haven't received a reply.

I have got an invitation to an interview last week! Submited my application begining of October.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.76
WE:Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
I'm applying to Bocconi too and just did my video pre-interview and waiting for the email receipt but it's been two days and nothing.. I'm already being interviewed for other schools and would hear back by mid December to early January... I worry Bocconi is going to be too slow and I would have to give an answer to the other universities before I hear back from them.

Originally posted by juhmaj on 26 Nov 2018, 18:07.
Last edited by juhmaj on 08 Dec 2018, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
finally got my interview date. How's the interview like?
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
juhmaj wrote:

Here're few interview tips posted few years back by our SDA forum moderator. Hope that helps you in your interview prep.

Quote:
Be yourself, know your profile in depth (ie, strengths and weaknesses) and get ready to support the story you unravelled in your essays. Engage your interviewer, make the interview as much interactive as possible (but remember to be polite and professional). Dress properly, as MBA interviews have their own dress code. Bring your CV with you, as well as a copy of your application. Remember that the adcoms want to know that you can both make it through the program, which is very demanding, and become an important asset for the school - in other words, succeed in your post-MBA career. As long as your answers help the interviewer understand that you are such a person, you'll be fine.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Narenn wrote:
juhmaj wrote:

Here're few interview tips posted few years back by our SDA forum moderator. Hope that helps you in your interview prep.

Quote:
Be yourself, know your profile in depth (ie, strengths and weaknesses) and get ready to support the story you unravelled in your essays. Engage your interviewer, make the interview as much interactive as possible (but remember to be polite and professional). Dress properly, as MBA interviews have their own dress code. Bring your CV with you, as well as a copy of your application. Remember that the adcoms want to know that you can both make it through the program, which is very demanding, and become an important asset for the school - in other words, succeed in your post-MBA career. As long as your answers help the interviewer understand that you are such a person, you'll be fine.

thanks! looks like the usual mba interview.
and wow, has no one been admitted yet?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
NicJac wrote:
NITHL wrote:

I have got an invitation to an interview last week! Submited my application begining of October.

NicJac

Please add your interview debrief here https://gmatclub.com/forum/sda-bocconi- ... brief.html

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys,

For the people who were interviewed, has the interviewer asked you if you were married? I'm trying not to jump to conclusions hence why I'm asking here first if this is a common question being asked. To me it's... illegal to ask it where I'm from so I'm a bit shocked.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools: Bocconi '21
Send PM
juhmaj wrote:
I'm applying to Bocconi too and just did my video pre-interview and waiting for the email receipt but it's been two days and nothing.. I'm already being interviewed for other schools and would hear back by mid December to early January... I worry Bocconi is going to be too slow and I would have to give an answer to the other universities before I hear back from them.

Hi, what are the questions for pre-interview video? Is it live or can we do a video offline and upload it?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
chaitu9999 wrote:
juhmaj wrote:

Hi, what are the questions for pre-interview video? Is it live or can we do a video offline and upload it?

It is live. You Re given the question then 30 seconds to think about it then a minute to answer it while you’re being recorded

Some of the questions included for me were what do you know about bocconi mba, what do you want to do post mba, what are good qualities of a team, and another I forgot
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Hey!

Has anyone got an admit yet to SDA Bocconi? If yes, please share!!

Priya
India
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts