Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:14 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [1]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
WE:Education (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 507 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
The application deadlines for Full Time MBA are out.

Round 1
Application Deadline: October 17, 2018
Date of Decision: December 19, 2018

Round 2
Application Deadline: January 2, 2019
Date of Decision: March 8, 2019

Round 3
Application Deadline: March 18, 2019
Date of Decision: May 3, 2019

International candidates: Please apply no later than Round 2, to leave time for your immigration procedures.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10010 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all Questrom (BU) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Why this thread is so quiet? What's the status of R1 applicants? Roughly 10 days left for R1 submission deadline.

Two of our best moderators - vivek6199 and stonecold - have matriculated at Questrom this year. I am sure they are keen to share their experience and advice with applicants in this discussion.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Narenn wrote:
Why this thread is so quiet? What's the status of R1 applicants? Roughly 10 days left for R1 submission deadline.

Two of our best moderators - vivek6199 and stonecold - have matriculated at Questrom this year. I am sure they are keen to share their experience and advice with applicants in this discussion.

I submitted my application today. What about others?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Kudos
yvvinay20 wrote:
Narenn wrote:

I submitted my application today. What about others?

That's great!! Submitting the application in R1 is always good. You should start preparing for the interviews because Questrom rolls out most of the interview invites within a week. For the questions asked in the interview please refer to the previous year threads and also the summary thread
https://gmatclub.com/forum/summary-ques ... 62187.html
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Kudos
Guys, please share the status of your applications. For any questions regarding the application please post here in this thread or reach out to me. I might take a few days to respond.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 93 [0]
Given Kudos: 79
Concentration: Real Estate, Finance
GPA: 3.58
Send PM
I got anninvite today. I want to schedule my interview in the month of December , comsidering local MBA entrance exam in my country next month. Will scheduling late affect my chances. Should I give it early ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Talayva wrote:
I got anninvite today. I want to schedule my interview in the month of December , comsidering local MBA entrance exam in my country next month. Will scheduling late affect my chances. Should I give it early ?

Even I got an invite 2 days ago . In my opinion interview scheduling should not affect your chances whatsoever. I would prefer to get it done asap
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Talayva wrote:

Many congratulations for the interview invite!! Coming to your question, late scheduling does not affect your chances.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 145
Concentration: Finance, General Management
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hey vivek6199, just a couple of questions.

1. Is the MBA + MSDi option STEM certified?
2. Can I apply to both the traditional MBA and the MSDi dual degree programs with 1 application? Or would I have to submit individual applications to be considered for both?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Shruti0805 wrote:
Hey vivek6199, just a couple of questions.

1. Is the MBA + MSDi option STEM certified?
2. Can I apply to both the traditional MBA and the MSDi dual degree programs with 1 application? Or would I have to submit individual applications to be considered for both?

Hi Shruti,

Thanks for reaching out. The MBA plus MSDi option is STEM certified and you can apply to the dual degree program with one application. Just make sure that you have a clear post MBA goal and the dual degree helps you to achieve that goal.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Please join us for MBA Connect Weekend 2018 to meet all the current students and faculty, and learn more about the BU MBA experience. For more details visit the page below
https://www.bu.edu/questrom/mba-connect-weekend/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 650 Q37 V42
GMAT 2: 670 Q36 V46
GPA: 3.95
WE:Other (Real Estate)
Send PM
Anyone else attending the MBA Connect Weekend? I'll be there and will do my Interview tomorrow afternoon. Any tips on types of questions to ask the interviewer? Will they have had access to my full application or only know what I've provided in the resume I bring?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
AZman25 wrote:
Anyone else attending the MBA Connect Weekend? I'll be there and will do my Interview tomorrow afternoon. Any tips on types of questions to ask the interviewer? Will they have had access to my full application or only know what I've provided in the resume I bring?

Apologies for the delayed response !! I was busy connecting with all prospective students in the MBA Connect Weekend. How was your interview?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
To get a summary of the previous year interview questions/discussions , kindly check out this
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 650 Q37 V42
GMAT 2: 670 Q36 V46
GPA: 3.95
WE:Other (Real Estate)
Send PM
vivek6199 wrote:
AZman25 wrote:

Apologies for the delayed response !! I was busy connecting with all prospective students in the MBA Connect Weekend. How was your interview?

I think it went well, I'm glad it coincided with the MBA Connect Weekend. The weekend was definitely very helpful in understanding what day to day life as a student would look like. I'm even more excited about their Social Impact MBA program after talking to several current and potential students. The caliber of students and the experience they bring in is very impressive.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V29
GPA: 3
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
I got my interview invitation today!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi to Questrom applicants!
I have received an invitation and now preparing for skype interview. Good luck to all of you =)
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts