Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 19:07 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 19:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q42 V47
WE:Marketing (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Can anyone share or point out to the Interview Debriefs from previous years. It would be really helpful to know what we can expect in the interview.

1 more Query. The skype interview for international students will be a video interview or an audio interview

Thanks,
Srijan

I've been searching online and haven't found much. I did get to talk to some current Scheller students who recommended preparing for all the basic and expected MBA interview questions that ask you to explain your history with/perspective on leadership, diversity, teamwork. Also having a solid answer for "Why an MBA at Scheller" and "Explain how an MBA fits into your short and longterm career goals" seems really important. Overall it sounds somewhat relaxed while still being professional. I'm interviewing on Friday and will share a debrief after that. Goodluck!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
ABrenller wrote:
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Can anyone share or point out to the Interview Debriefs from previous years. It would be really helpful to know what we can expect in the interview.

1 more Query. The skype interview for international students will be a video interview or an audio interview

Thanks,
Srijan

I've been searching online and haven't found much. I did get to talk to some current Scheller students who recommended preparing for all the basic and expected MBA interview questions that ask you to explain your history with/perspective on leadership, diversity, teamwork. Also having a solid answer for "Why an MBA at Scheller" and "Explain how an MBA fits into your short and longterm career goals" seems really important. Overall it sounds somewhat relaxed while still being professional. I'm interviewing on Friday and will share a debrief after that. Goodluck!

Thanks ABrenller for the reply and sharing the insights from the current students. I couldn't find any debriefs in the last year's thread as well so these will surely help.
All the Best for your interview. Looking forward to hearing how it went.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
ABrenller wrote:
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Srijan

Hey ABrenller, how did your interview go?

I have my Skype interview on 9th Nov.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Send PM
enamit123 wrote:
ABrenller wrote:
SrijanNirgun wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Srijan

I think it went pretty well! I posted an interview debrief in the debriefs section here, and overall I found the interviewers to be really helpful and supportive. Beyond the typical MBA interview questions, there were also quite a few about culture, fit, and community participation, so I got the feeling that they're really looking to build a supportive community of students rather than just a group of who looks best on paper. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ABrenller wrote:
enamit123 wrote:
ABrenller wrote:
[quote="SrijanNirgun"]Hi All,

Thanks,
Srijan

I think it went pretty well! I posted an interview debrief in the debriefs section here, and overall I found the interviewers to be really helpful and supportive. Beyond the typical MBA interview questions, there were also quite a few about culture, fit, and community participation, so I got the feeling that they're really looking to build a supportive community of students rather than just a group of who looks best on paper. Good luck![/quote]

Thank you ABrenller.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
GMAT 1: 690 Q42 V42
GPA: 3.4
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
Accepted! Got the call today that I was accepted with a half GRA. Since I know the question will come up, here is my profile:

GMAT: 690
Current job: consulting
Work experience: 45 months
Undergrad: business at top 25 university

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ChuckieWildfire wrote:
Accepted! Got the call today that I was accepted with a half GRA. Since I know the question will come up, here is my profile:

Yay!! Admitted :D
Here is my profile :-
GMAT-720
Location- Bangalore, India
Work Experience- 6 years in Software Development

Congrats ChuckieWildfire. Let’s create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group. Please DM me your contact number.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 700 Q43 V42
GPA: 3.59
WE:Analyst (Retail)
Send PM
enamit123 wrote:
ChuckieWildfire wrote:

GMAT-720

Congrats ChuckieWildfire. Let’s create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group. Please DM me your contact number.

I got my phone call yesterday too.

Half GRA + Fellowship.

Stats:
GMAT 700
Current Job: Retail Analyst
WE: 52ish Months
Undergrad: Poli Sci Degree from Georgia Southern
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Gatoreagle72 wrote:
enamit123 wrote:
ChuckieWildfire wrote:

GMAT-720

I got my phone call yesterday too.

Half GRA + Fellowship.

Stats:
GMAT 700
Current Job: Retail Analyst
WE: 52ish Months
Undergrad: Poli Sci Degree from Georgia Southern

Me too! Half GRA + Fellowship.

Stats:
GMAT 720 (5 attempts, but now totally worth it!)
Current Job: Consumer Products Marketing
WE: ~70 Months, 3 years of which working abroad in international development
Undergrad: Marketing & International Business from a small liberal arts school in PA
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM