Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:38 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE:Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
Kudos
Narenn wrote:
Johnny250 wrote:
I actually just talked to Nirav Mehta on the phone, Mr. Mehta is the associate director of Admissions over at the LA campus and is a great source of information regarding the program. He stated that R1 candidates are currently being reviewed, and it's a possibility that they will be contacted in a week or two.

I highly suggest contacting Mr. Mehta for a LA campus visit (if you aren't planning to join the OC campus), I will be visiting soon and hope to report back with more information.

Can Mr Mehta by any chance visit our chat room to do a 30-45 min chat with prospective USC applicants?

I will ask him when i get a chance.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
WEBO2367 wrote:

I took a visit to the LA campus a few weeks back, it was great. I decided I will not be applying anywhere else I liked it so much.

Sounds great! Any highlights you would like to share?

I also just got the email for interviews during the weekend, anyone else?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
Johnny250 wrote:
WEBO2367 wrote:

I took a visit to the LA campus a few weeks back, it was great. I decided I will not be applying anywhere else I liked it so much.

Sounds great! Any highlights you would like to share?

I also just got the email for interviews during the weekend, anyone else?

Got an email today!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.55
Send PM
Received an interview invitation as well!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.55
Send PM
Kudos
Had my interview yesterday. Really enjoyed the conversation. Appreciated how the program talks about it's participants like they are people over just ID numbers. Also thought the diversity of professions in the program was something cool and unique. If I get accepted, I'm going to try and visit a class.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
t0kenc wrote:
Had my interview yesterday. Really enjoyed the conversation. Appreciated how the program talks about it's participants like they are people over just ID numbers. Also thought the diversity of professions in the program was something cool and unique. If I get accepted, I'm going to try and visit a class.

Good to hear about your experience, I also had my interview last friday.

Good luck to you and I hope you get in!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 2.8
Send PM
Had my interview Friday the 16th as well. Nirav was very laid back and sounded like he enjoyed all of my answers. He stated that while the final decision deadline is at the end of December....he expects me to hear back within 2 to 4 weeks. Hoping that's a good sign
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Anybody hear back yet? Figured Thanksgiving meant no one would hear last week but if anybody does hear this week please post the (hopefully good) news! Thanks guys
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Apetrosusc19 wrote:
Anybody hear back yet? Figured Thanksgiving meant no one would hear last week but if anybody does hear this week please post the (hopefully good) news! Thanks guys

I'm sure people will post if they got the good news, good luck to everyone!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
From what I was told, I believe if you interviewed near mid November, decisions should be out this week. We'll see though, anyone hear any good news?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Johnny250 wrote:
From what I was told, I believe if you interviewed near mid November, decisions should be out this week. We'll see though, anyone hear any good news?

I was told the same...interviewed in mid-November and he said probably within 3 weeks we'd hear back.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Seems like full time MBA heard back on Friday... the wait is killing me!

I interviewed with Nirav on 11/14, so almost a month! Must be coming any day now
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone have any idea of what the 80% range of GMAT is for the PM program? And GPA for that matter. Curious to know as my first go at the GMAT was a 580 (Q38 V32). I am retesting right before Round 2 deadline. Wondering if my worst case scenario of applying with a 580 is worth it and what my odds would be.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
awd765 wrote:
Seems like full time MBA heard back on Friday... the wait is killing me!

I interviewed with Nirav on 11/14, so almost a month! Must be coming any day now

It's for sure nerve racking!...but expected. Nirav told me that he returns from international business this coming Sunday (the 16th). He mentioned that if I hadn't heard back by then he would expedite the response personally...so definitely sounds like it's this week.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Good to see some movement in the thread! I am also waiting for a decision. Let's hope we get an answer soon.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
WEBO2367 wrote:
Anyone have any idea of what the 80% range of GMAT is for the PM program? And GPA for that matter. Curious to know as my first go at the GMAT was a 580 (Q38 V32). I am retesting right before Round 2 deadline. Wondering if my worst case scenario of applying with a 580 is worth it and what my odds would be.

Have you tried to post your profile in this thread?

https://gmatclub.com/forum/usc-masters- ... 97065.html
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Johnny250 wrote:
WEBO2367 wrote:

I have not, I feel that most profile eval threads are way geared towards full time programs which in turn, put a heavier emphasis on GMAT and GPA. I figured asking to the folks targeting a Part Time program will spark some better conversation!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
WEBO2367 wrote:
Johnny250 wrote:
WEBO2367 wrote:

I have not, I feel that most profile eval threads are way geared towards full time programs which in turn, put a heavier emphasis on GMAT and GPA. I figured asking to the folks targeting a Part Time program will spark some better conversation!

I would write adcom an email, they will give you a honest answer regarding what you should work on. This application process is based on your profile as a whole, not just Gmat/GPA, but I would suggest you trying to get a higher GMAT score if your GPA is lacking.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts