Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 15:13 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 15:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Operations, International Business
Schools: Broad '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.39
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Broad (Michigan) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Congrats! I just submitted the application for the Round 1 a week ago, the waiting is killing me, just wonder normally how long would it take before they start sending the interview invitation.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Broad (Michigan) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021 [#permalink]
I submitted on 7th Oct and received an invite on 12th. But this time it might get a bit delayed as the results are coming out for the early applicants.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Wow, hope you will receive the good news very soon! I heard that Paul North does not work for the MSU admission office this year, so there might be a change in the interview style, would you mind share something about the interview? You had it through the skype right? Kinda nervous about it.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.04
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for waitlisted candidates? If not, should I create one?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Yeah!! Totally, you can create a group for WL candidates. It will help.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.04
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
great. all WL can PM their numbers. I'll create one.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
vigour45 wrote:
Wow, hope you will receive the good news very soon! I heard that Paul North does not work for the MSU admission office this year, so there might be a change in the interview style, would you mind share something about the interview? You had it through the skype right? Kinda nervous about it.

Congrats for the invite. My interview was over Skype. Scott took the interview. In the beginning, he asked about my concentration of interest and sub concentration. Then standard MBA questions were asked such as Why MBA, companies, proud moment, describe roles, etc. Hope that helps.

Would u mind sharing ur profile.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Naman5772 wrote:
vigour45 wrote:

Congrats for the invite. My interview was over Skype. Scott took the interview. In the beginning, he asked about my concentration of interest and sub concentration. Then standard MBA questions were asked such as Why MBA, companies, proud moment, describe roles, etc. Hope that helps.

Would u mind sharing ur profile.

Sure, I will update my profile and thanks a lot for the help :thumbup: I just scheduled an interview through skype on Nov.20, hope the connection will go well by then, the network connection to US from here is never good thanks to the stupid GFW.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Naman5772 wrote:
Has any Indian candidate received an invite to meet up with Associate Dean in Hyderabad??

Hi Naman,

I recently joined this group.
I have been waitlisted in the early round decision and received an invite to meet associate dean in Hyderabad.
I had a planned official meeting at my work location in Noida. So my plan to visit is yet to be finalized.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Umang31 wrote:
Naman5772 wrote:
Has any Indian candidate received an invite to meet up with Associate Dean in Hyderabad??

Hi Naman,

I recently joined this group.
I have been waitlisted in the early round decision and received an invite to meet associate dean in Hyderabad.
I had a planned official meeting at my work location in Noida. So my plan to visit is yet to be finalized.

Thanks Umang for replying. Let me know, if your plan changes. We can meet there before hand. Would u mind sharing ur profile.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10010 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Naman5772 wrote:

Naman, you should also consider starting a seperate thread for waitlisted applicants. There could be many WLed users who won't be comfortable with https://gmatclub.com/chat groups and a WL thread could be a great place for them to share updates while protecting their privacy.

You can post the following code in the first post of WL thread so as to show waitlist roll call.

Code:
[app_tracker status="waitlisted" id="78" year="2019" program_id="116" width="400" height="400"][/app_tracker]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Narenn wrote:
Naman5772 wrote:

Naman, you should also consider starting a seperate thread for waitlisted applicants. There could be many WLed users who won't be comfortable with https://gmatclub.com/chat groups and a WL thread could be a great place for them to share updates while protecting their privacy.

You can post the following code in the first post of WL thread so as to show waitlist roll call.

Code:
[app_tracker status="waitlisted" id="78" year="2019" program_id="116" width="400" height="400"][/app_tracker]

Thanks for the suggestion Narenn. Guys, I have created a separate group for WL candidates where we can discuss further on the topic. Hope this helps.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Naman5772 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion Narenn. Guys, I have created a separate group for WL candidates where we can discuss further on the topic. Hope this helps.

Here is the link for the Waitlisted applicants thread https://gmatclub.com/forum/broad-2021-w ... 81451.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools: Kellogg '18
Send PM
Naman5772 wrote:
Narenn wrote:
Naman5772 wrote:

Code:

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 43
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
GMAT 2: 680 Q51 V30
GMAT 3: 720 Q51 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to inform you all that I've got an admit from the Michigan State University :)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ayushman1103 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to inform you all that I've got an admit from the Michigan State University :)

Congrats Ayushman! In which round did u apply?
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Everyone,

We have created the following topic for all admitted students.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/broad-michig ... 82278.html

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 166
Send PM
ayushman1103 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Congratz, ayushman1103. Could you please share your experiences in application, video essay and especially, interview. Thank you.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts