Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 09:40 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.45
WE:Analyst (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [2]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi,

I think it maybe took 2 weeks for them to call me for the interview, and after that another 2 weeks to have my response.

I am Raquel, a portuguese pharmacist, and I have 5-6 years experience. I've been working and living in Norway since 2015.
Does anyone know if we have a facebook or a https://gmatclub.com/chat group?

Nice to meet you all and very excited to begin the program next year! =)
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
anaraquel17 wrote:
Hi,

I think it maybe took 2 weeks for them to call me for the interview, and after that another 2 weeks to have my response.

I am Raquel, a portuguese pharmacist, and I have 5-6 years experience. I've been working and living in Norway since 2015.

anaraquel17

We have the following topic dedicated for all admits. You can see whoe else got in so far and start posting there.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2184618
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 47
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.76
WE:Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Kudos
I just received my acceptance offer!

I submitted my application around mid November, did my interview end of November (Nov29) and they said they'll get back to me on December 5, and they did.

I'll add my profile:

28 year old female, work as a chemical engineer/scientist in the innovation and technology R&D sector.
My undergrad GPA is 3.76 (Chem eng and minor in engineering management), GMAT = 640
MASc in Biomedical Engineering (industrial R&D project with Kimberly Clark).
I have total of 3 years relevant work experience + 2 years MASc was counted as work experience too.
Lived in 4 different countries (3 continents) and have extensive international experience, have dual citizenship.

I think that's what ESADE was interested in when it came to my profile.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: ESADE '21 (A)
GPA: 4
Send PM
anaraquel17 wrote:
Hi,

In addition ESADE told me they will create an official facebook group beginning of March. Probably all applicants / admitees will be officially informed here.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

I got my result within a week from applying. Mainly because I applied for the special south asia deadline soon after which they wanted to conduct interviews. It was already in their plan and so it took fairly short time. So you still have time. Dw.

akshat100 wrote:
Hi Gayathri,
I submitted my application on 27th november. How long do they take to give feedback, normally?
Profile: I am a Product Development-Quality Engineer with Ford Motor Company, 3.5 years workex.

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
A new ESADE Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/esade-mba-244/interview_debrief.html
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: ESADE '21 (A)
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
A new ESADE Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/esade-mba-244/interview_debrief.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 580 Q40 V29
GMAT 2: 640 Q47 V31
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Good luck to all applicants and well done to all admits! Look forward to meeting you in due course:) Nikita
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anybody here started working or researching on the visa process? I'm an Indian candidate who got admitted. I was engrossed in arranging finance for my course. But when a gentleman from the career services field in India asked me about the post-study work permit and visa extension, I was kind of dumbstruck. It is one thing I never researched clearly. I was focussing only on placements, career acceleration programs, and fallback options.
Now as I read a lot about the expiration of visa right after the course, I'm getting jittery! But some say it's extendable up to one year after the course with recommendtions from professors. Can somebody clear the air around this?

I don't have any other admit. Just applied to 2 schools! Worst case, I'll have to apply to other lower ranked schools (considering the timing and risk) and also forego the ESADE admit! But actually I really liked the school, its community and the oppurnuties we could get there.

Can somebody give some realistic advice and authentic info? Thanks in advance!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
gayathrikeerthanas wrote:
Has anybody here started working or researching on the visa process? I'm an Indian candidate who got admitted. I was engrossed in arranging finance for my course. But when a gentleman from the career services field in India asked me about the post-study work permit and visa extension, I was kind of dumbstruck. It is one thing I never researched clearly. I was focussing only on placements, career acceleration programs, and fallback options.
Now as I read a lot about the expiration of visa right after the course, I'm getting jittery! But some say it's extendable up to one year after the course with recommendtions from professors. Can somebody clear the air around this?

I don't have any other admit. Just applied to 2 schools! Worst case, I'll have to apply to other lower ranked schools (considering the timing and risk) and also forego the ESADE admit! But actually I really liked the school, its community and the oppurnuties we could get there.

Hi Gayathri my understanding is that the visa is for a year (this is after obtaining a student card within 3 months of getting there- a NIE) and post that if course is not complete we can renew the visa along with the student card might give a few more months. The schengen student visa does not have an OPT (which allows students to usually work/intern for a year) like the US student visa from my understanding.

Also ESADE said that they will be having a webinar to give clarity on this, I'm guessing early next year about the same time as creating a new fb group for students. So hopefully that will shed more light on this. Hope this was helpful.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Hi,
Has anyone got an interview call lately? I submitted my application on 3rd december but haven't heard from them. On 10th december, i got confirmation that all my documents have been received. By when are they expected to roll-out interview invites/ reject mails?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
akshat100 wrote:
Hi,
Has anyone got an interview call lately? I submitted my application on 3rd december but haven't heard from them. On 10th december, i got confirmation that all my documents have been received. By when are they expected to roll-out interview invites/ reject mails?

They’re on break until early January so probably end of first or early second week ? They’re very quick
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for sharing the info. Meanwhile, I found that there was a new directive passed that allows third country students who have completed a degree of level 6 to stay back in Spain for up to 1 year to find a job.

Ref: https://www.santaferelo.com/en/mobility ... nationals/

Kk2k18 wrote:
gayathrikeerthanas wrote:

Hi Gayathri my understanding is that the visa is for a year (this is after obtaining a student card within 3 months of getting there- a NIE) and post that if course is not complete we can renew the visa along with the student card might give a few more months. The schengen student visa does not have an OPT (which allows students to usually work/intern for a year) like the US student visa from my understanding.

Also ESADE said that they will be having a webinar to give clarity on this, I'm guessing early next year about the same time as creating a new fb group for students. So hopefully that will shed more light on this. Hope this was helpful.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
I was told during my conversation with the adcom that new rule now lets students stay back a full year to find a job. I didn't really care since my future plan isn't to stay in Spain but thought I would share that.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 580 Q40 V29
GMAT 2: 640 Q47 V31
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Hi Guys!

I will be the first one to post here in the New Year.
I was just wondering whether any admits received any welcoming packs/literature yet?

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hey!

Happy New Year to all of you =)

Did not receive anything yet.

Thanks
GMAT Club Bot