Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:42 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.33
WE:Public Relations (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 131 [0]
Given Kudos: 205
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
Re: HEC Paris Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hello All,

I am planning to apply to HEC Paris for Sept 19 intake in R7, January 19 deadline. I wanted to get some opinion on my profile for HEC Paris.

Background and Nationality:
Indian, Engineer, Software Professional.

Undergrad Information
B. Tech, Computer Science & Engineering with an aggregate of 77.27% (GPA of 4.0 according to MBA.com)

GMAT:
1) 690 (Q47, V 38, IR 6, AWA 4) - Nov 27, 2019
2) 650 (Q49, V 30, IR 6, AWA 4) - Oct 9, 2019

Work experience and leadership
7+ Years of Experience in Technology domain, Currently working as an Engineering Manager for a startup based out of India.
Some Highlights of my career at my current company
● Leading a team of 14 to manage 3 products used in 8+ countries.
● Worked closely with international products teams in South East Asia and Europe in order to add multilingual support and develop geography-based features for these countries.
● Initiated and led the setup of infrastructure for mobile applications, that improved the overall performance by 13% and increased the stability from 99% to 99.98%.
● Initiated and led the development of a MDM solution that helped the company save INR ~10 Mn annually
● Awarded “Best Mentor Award” in 2018
● Achieved “Exceeds” rating in the annual performance review consecutively for 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Community and others
Member of my company's Corporate Cricket Team from 2012 to 2015
Percussionist of a rock band in college for 2 years (2009-2010)
Organizer of the annual college festival for 2010.Involved in fundraising and marketing for the event.
2nd Position in Javelin Throw at the College Annual Athletic Meet in 2010.

Post MBA goals
Would like to grow myself into a more leadership and business centric role such as that of a Senior Program Manager.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 600 Q48 V25
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V34
GRE 1: Q163 V161
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Re: HEC Paris Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hello,

Indian male, powertrain engineer, 31 years old, based in Paris area.
GMAT attempted 3 times, last was today (11 dec 2018), I scored 680, Q49/V34. I don't think I will take the GMAT again

5 Years of experience in Paris Area in France on Automobile Engine development. (2 years as a consultant and 3 with an OEM). Currently working as a Senior Engineer on engine control with a large French automobile company. My profile involves development of engine control software for emission norms (such as Euro-6, Bharat6, China6 etc). I am responsible, as a technical lead, for one domain of the engine algorithm development.
My role involves interacting with other departments of engine development (project management, calibration teams etc) along with three external (consultant) engineers who work for my perimeter. Apart from this, there are frequent exchanges with suppliers.

Masters at IFP School, Paris, on Powertrain Engineering. (program in French medium)
Bachelors from an Engineering College in Hyderabad, India, with 81% overall average.
During Engineering I have picked up French language from Alliance Francaise, Hyderabad, I have reached C2 certification. Today I am fluent in the French language.

Before Engineering, I underwent two years of military training at National Defence Academy (NDA), Pune, India. I had to leave because of an injury, else, I would have gone on to become a Pilot with the Indian Air Force.

Post MBA, I would like to work in the field of corporate strategy or market evaluation. I feel these domains are very interesting and challenging.

I thank you in advance for your review of my profile.
Regards,
VP
VP
Affiliations: MBAkarma
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [1]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Kudos
Hello Dino732

Though 680 is decent, not very competitive, you certainly have an interesting work experience to make a strong case. The international work ex and knowledge of French helps.
At the same time, not sure how the career goals tie in with your past profile and if they seem realistic enough. Hope you have done your research. More than just 'interesting' career goals you need to have goals that are organic, realistic and in case of a major switch you are able to showcase the transferable skills that you have. You will have to convince the adcom that you will be able to make this transition post MBA and you have strong reasons why recruiters hiring for such profiles will be interested in you.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

Dino732 wrote:
Hello,

Indian male, powertrain engineer, 31 years old, based in Paris area.
GMAT attempted 3 times, last was today (11 dec 2018), I scored 680, Q49/V34. I don't think I will take the GMAT again

5 Years of experience in Paris Area in France on Automobile Engine development. (2 years as a consultant and 3 with an OEM). Currently working as a Senior Engineer on engine control with a large French automobile company. My profile involves development of engine control software for emission norms (such as Euro-6, Bharat6, China6 etc). I am responsible, as a technical lead, for one domain of the engine algorithm development.
My role involves interacting with other departments of engine development (project management, calibration teams etc) along with three external (consultant) engineers who work for my perimeter. Apart from this, there are frequent exchanges with suppliers.

Masters at IFP School, Paris, on Powertrain Engineering. (program in French medium)
Bachelors from an Engineering College in Hyderabad, India, with 81% overall average.
During Engineering I have picked up French language from Alliance Francaise, Hyderabad, I have reached C2 certification. Today I am fluent in the French language.

Before Engineering, I underwent two years of military training at National Defence Academy (NDA), Pune, India. I had to leave because of an injury, else, I would have gone on to become a Pilot with the Indian Air Force.

Post MBA, I would like to work in the field of corporate strategy or market evaluation. I feel these domains are very interesting and challenging.

I thank you in advance for your review of my profile.
Regards,
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to understand if I have a chance to get admitted to the International finance programme at HEC or Bocconi.

- Already have a Master's degree in Italy at Luiss business school 103/110
- Studying towards ACCA
- Gmat:680
- Post-graduation programme at the London School of Business and Finance: 5 courses (financial modelling, market trading, M&A) 2 distinctions and 3 merits
- 1.5 years of work experience as a Revenue Management Trainee and then Analyst in Madrid
- Erasmus, one semester in Madrid during my master
- Fluent in English, Italian, and Spanish

What do you think? Could I have a chance? Should I take some actions to improve my possibilities?

Thank you to anyone who will answer :)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.29
WE:Investment Banking (Real Estate)
Send PM
The profile seems pretty decent, I think you may have possibilities to get in.
Although I think that the Finance program at HEC Paris is right now ranked as #1 in the Financial Times Ranking, so it will be quite competitive. Maybe if you have the chance to re-take the GMAT, you should try upgrade your score over 700.
That post-graduate program at LBS is a very positive point (it proves that you can perform well in a top business school).
Another very relevant aspect will be your working experience, in a finance program any experience or internship in Investment Banking or Asset Management will strengthen a lot your application, specially If you have worked at a very top firm (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley or Blackstone Group...).
Above all, the profile looks OK, (but it is not outstanding), I think you can have many chances to get in Bocconi, HEC Paris will be more tough (try to apply early and write a very good essay). I suggest you to consider other options such as LSE, LBS, ESSEC or IE.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Can anyone evaluate my profile?

• Background and nationality: Indian, Male, 27 years

• Undergrad Information:
o Bachelor in Chemical Engineer from Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

• GPA: 3.98 (Department Topper)

• GMAT: 690 ( Q49, V35, AWA5, IR5)

• Work Experience:
o Acting as Senior Executive Engineer and Engineering Consultant at Linde Engineering, member of the The Linde Group, World's Leading Gas Distributor
o My Performance at the company has gifted me an unusual promotion in terms of responsibility. It got me promoted to lead 6 billion dollar Shell Ethylene Complex (Such unusual responsibility is given only to employee with 10+ years experience.). As a lead, I was held responsible for all the technical deliverables and the necessary planning and execution by interacting with Client, Linde Project Management and sometimes Texas government official. Such fast growth has helped company to develop a leader at very low cost.
o Executed a Project as a Lead at South African site (2 months) for client Afrox. Appreciated by Client for following and making everyone follow the Linde Safety standards at the site. This initiative helped to increase Linde’s reputation in the eyes of client
o Deputed to Munich, Germany twice to conduct meetings with vendor and Client to align the vendor documentation with the required standards
o Worked with Clients such as Exxon Mobil, Shell, EIL etc. from various regions such as US, Russia, Europe, South Africa etc.
o Recognized in the company for providing the idea of reducing the plastic bottle use. Such initiative has helped company reduce operating cost and improve employee’s health
o Have focused and developed on the competency group such as Customer focus, Result Delivery, Embracing change, personal Development, Cross-cultural communication and Employee Development and Empowerment

• Achievements:
o Awarded three gold medal for achieving:
 highest aggregate score throughout Engineering
 highest score in Elective subjects ( Petroleum and Petrochemical subjects) in Engineering
 highest aggregate score in 3rd and 4th year of Engineering
o Earned Recognition from Ramkrishna Mission Vivekananda Memorial for achieving all the above listed gold medal
o Awarded Silver medal at State level for achieving highest aggregate score in Chemical Engineering
o Co-founder of successful NGO (start-up) called Vadodara Toastmasters Club and of unsuccessful NGO called Linde Toastmasters Club
o Served as a member of Excom at Vadodara Toastmasters Club
o Earned Recognition as a Competent Leader by Toastmasters International
o Earned several awards as a Best Speaker and as a Participate for supporting the Toastmasters Event
o Secured Most Innovative and 2nd Position in Chem car competition at Azeotropy'13 at IIT Bombay
o Secured 3rd position at University level Chess Tournament
o Active member of defunct local NGO of stray dogs.
o Actively carrying out social services for the stray animals from home

• Post MBA goals –
o Short Term goal to join a Consulting firm in Oil & gas sector to resolve the macroeconomic issues
o Long term goal to
 become CEO / MD of Oil & gas firm
 start-up a Non profit Waste Treatment plant

• Hobbies:
o Knowing the social behaviour of Wildlife to know more about the nature and about how the nature has differentiated it from the human beings
o Watching WWE as it inspires and motivates me to do the best
o Reading Washington Post to improve vocabulary and to know the current affairs
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Expert Reply
daivat21buch wrote:

• Undergrad Information:
o Bachelor in Chemical Engineer from Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

• Work Experience:
o Acting as Senior Executive Engineer and Engineering Consultant at Linde Engineering, member of the The Linde Group, World's Leading Gas Distributor
o My Performance at the company has gifted me an unusual promotion in terms of responsibility. It got me promoted to lead 6 billion dollar Shell Ethylene Complex (Such unusual responsibility is given only to employee with 10+ years experience.). As a lead, I was held responsible for all the technical deliverables and the necessary planning and execution by interacting with Client, Linde Project Management and sometimes Texas government official. Such fast growth has helped company to develop a leader at very low cost.
o Executed a Project as a Lead at South African site (2 months) for client Afrox. Appreciated by Client for following and making everyone follow the Linde Safety standards at the site. This initiative helped to increase Linde’s reputation in the eyes of client
o Deputed to Munich, Germany twice to conduct meetings with vendor and Client to align the vendor documentation with the required standards
o Worked with Clients such as Exxon Mobil, Shell, EIL etc. from various regions such as US, Russia, Europe, South Africa etc.
o Recognized in the company for providing the idea of reducing the plastic bottle use. Such initiative has helped company reduce operating cost and improve employee’s health
o Have focused and developed on the competency group such as Customer focus, Result Delivery, Embracing change, personal Development, Cross-cultural communication and Employee Development and Empowerment

• Achievements:
 highest score in Elective subjects ( Petroleum and Petrochemical subjects) in Engineering
o Earned Recognition from Ramkrishna Mission Vivekananda Memorial for achieving all the above listed gold medal
o Awarded Silver medal at State level for achieving highest aggregate score in Chemical Engineering
o Co-founder of successful NGO (start-up) called Vadodara Toastmasters Club and of unsuccessful NGO called Linde Toastmasters Club
o Earned several awards as a Best Speaker and as a Participate for supporting the Toastmasters Event
o Secured Most Innovative and 2nd Position in Chem car competition at Azeotropy'13 at IIT Bombay

• Post MBA goals –
o Short Term goal to join a Consulting firm in Oil & gas sector to resolve the macroeconomic issues
o Long term goal to

• Hobbies:
o Knowing the social behaviour of Wildlife to know more about the nature and about how the nature has differentiated it from the human beings

Hi,
That's a great professional profile. You have some good leadership stories- use them well in the application in order to make an impact.
Your career goals sound logical.
If you do use the nonprofit story, let it be linked to a real passion in the said field, and not solely written to please the adcom.
Your GMAT is a little low, but submitting a strong application can help tide over that problem.

Reach out if you'd want some help.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 273 [0]
Given Kudos: 101
Send PM
MySpace wrote:
I am applying for HEC GRAND ECOLE MIM but I have been time and again told that a non IITian or non NITian has little hope with the ADCOM. Is it a justified conclusion?

Nationality-Indian
Undergrad- mechanical Engineer(Manipal Institute of tech.)
Cgpa-9.47/10 (top 1 percentile)
Yet to give gmat
Work experience- Took an internship followed by a 2 year work experience with a solar energy startup.
Experience-Began with Customer relationship management improvement. I was given greater responsibility overtime and completed two 15KW rooftop installations successfully in the Operations domain.

Extracurriculars (in brief)
Category head for operatons-vigilance team for 3 university fests.
Entrepreneurship cell college representative for IIT Bombay
General Secretary for the IE Mechanical club
Part of college tennis team with 2 trophy wins.
Started a student mentorship cell for academic improvement in college
Social service-Involved with Lions club for 3 years and have risen to rank of lead organiser for events like Food collection initiative,diabetes awareness gen. Etc

Hobbies
Daily runner.
Avid trekker(3 peak ascents completed)
Snthesizer (passed junior diploma)
Vipassana meditation
Music-Eminem.
Regular follower of Sadhguru.

Posted from my mobile device

Nope. IIT's and NIT's are more popular as compared to other universities. Besides, Manipal was also listed as one of the institutes of eminence by the govt so you can mention that somewhere in your essay. But apart from that, don't let these people get into your mind and you should definitely give a shot. Just don't give the adcoms a reason from your side to not select you. Get a good score on the GMAT and your essays should be spot on. Because the others applying to HEC will be as good as yourself, so that's the competition to beat.
I'm no expert but I can answer this with conviction that being an IITian or NITian is not one of the criteria to get into HEC mim process. You can search on Linkedin as well.
Good Luck!

Please give me kudos if my answer helped you in any way! :)

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Namita,

thank you very much for your feedback.
I will consider your feedback.

Regards

MBADecoder wrote:
daivat21buch wrote:

• Undergrad Information:

• Work Experience:

• Achievements:

• Post MBA goals –
o Long term goal to

• Hobbies:

Hi,
That's a great professional profile. You have some good leadership stories- use them well in the application in order to make an impact.
Your career goals sound logical.
If you do use the nonprofit story, let it be linked to a real passion in the said field, and not solely written to please the adcom.
Your GMAT is a little low, but submitting a strong application can help tide over that problem.

Reach out if you'd want some help.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Send PM
Age- 30 years

GMAT- 700 (Q49, V36, IR-6, AWA-6)

UG- B.E. in Instrumentation and Control from NSIT, Delhi

UG %age -79.7 (2nd ranker but no document for that)

12th-85.4%

10th-89.4%

Work Experience-8.5 years

Company- Indian Oil Corporation Limited

Department- Operations

Present designation- Incharge of a plant having annual turnover of Rs. 2400 crores and supplying petroleum products to 6 districts, heading a team of 18 employees, 50 contract labours, 300 Tanker crew.

Previous roles- worked in similar plants in different roles as supplies manager, safety officer, maintenance manager, second in command in 3 different plants including present one.

Professional achievements-

1. youngest plant incharge of IOCL at present.

2. developed a new supply model for a 500 crore customer to prevent him from switching on account of enroute pilferage from tankers leading to huge losses to customer

3. brought about market realignment to save 2.2 crore annually on logistics costs in the plant

4. designed the automation system for Rail wagons for which pilot project is being undertaken at my plant and post successful commissioning will be replicated on PAN India basis.

5. undertook capitalization projects worth Rs. 33 crores as maintenance manager in previous plant and Rs. 16 crore in the capacity of plant incharge presently.

6. All India winner of a series of online quizzes conducted by our operations department on various topics covering downstream oil operations.

7. My plant awarded British International Safety award for commitment to occupational health, safety and welbeing.

8. presented techincal paper to management proposing modification in core facilities in the plant to meet future challenges.

9. Developed e-learning modules for Operations department for effective training of employees, labour etc.

International experience- Nil

Extra curricular

1. Silver medalist at one National Level Painting competitions and have significant achievements in fine arts at various levels throughout school and college life.

2. President of college's annual cultural festival

3. Organised oil conservation rallies/signature campaigns

4. Provided borewell for local villagers near my plant.

Future goals
Plan A- Management Consulting
Plan B- Operations/downstream oil & gas

Background- Rose from a very low economic status by working for 8.5 years and considering an MBA now since I have stabilised my fiancial conditions.

Please suggest suitbility of profile for HEC.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Indian

QUALIFICATION as follows
BBA - 63%
CMA - COMPLETED 58%
GMAT - 730
IELTS - 7.5
ITALIAN - B2
CFA level 1 exam this June

Guitar and flute 10 years of experience ( rock school & abrsm )
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [0]
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi enviousfox,

we're going to need more info in order to evaluate your profile.

What can you tell us about your current job and career path? How many years of work experience?

Any international experience? Any extra-curriculars?

What are your career goals?

What HEC program are you applying to? MiM? MBA?

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
ARLeeConsulting wrote:
Hi enviousfox,

we're going to need more info in order to evaluate your profile.

What can you tell us about your current job and career path? How many years of work experience?

Any international experience? Any extra-curriculars?

What are your career goals?

What HEC program are you applying to? MiM? MBA?

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex

Hey Alex

Extra Circular - Guitar and flute 10 years of experience ( rock school & abrsm ) Grade 8
District Level Chess and Cricket
Wine & Spirit Education Trust Level 2

Work ex - 0
International Experience - None
HEC program - MIM

Career goals - Start up or Work for a start up
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [0]
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi enviousfox,

thank you for sharing the additional details.

Overall, you seem to meet the admissions requirements for the MiM Program, and your 730 GMAT will play in your favor.

Please, notice that HEC Paris appreciates applicants with international motivation and global mindset, therefore on your application, it would be really good if you could show this.

Also, do you have any internship experience during college? If so, this will help you as well.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Can any Samaritan evaluate my profile for Hec Paris ?

• Undergrad Information:

• Work Experience:
o My diligent performance at the company gifted me an unusual promotion in terms of responsibility. It got me promoted to act as a discipline lead for a multi- billion dollar Shell Ethylene Complex, a role exclusively reserved for seniors. As a lead, I was held responsible for all the technical deliverables and the necessary planning and execution. Such fast track transition from a sedulous team member to a discipline lead has helped company to develop a leader at very low cost.
o I executed a Project as a Lead at South African site for client Afrox, where I was appreciated by Client for following and making everyone follow the Linde Safety standards at the site. This initiative helped to increase Linde’s reputation in the eyes of client
o I was deputed to Munich, Germany twice to conduct meetings with vendor and Client to align the vendor documentation with the required standards
o I have worked with Clients such as Exxon Mobil, Shell, EIL etc. from various regions such as US, Russia, Europe, South Africa etc.
o I am recognized in the company for providing the idea of reducing the plastic bottle use. Such initiative has helped company reduce operating cost and improve employee’s health
o I have focussed and developed on the competency group such as Customer focus, Result Delivery, Embracing change, personal Development, Cross-cultural communication and Employee Development and Empowerment

• Achievements:
o Co-founder of successful NGO called Vadodara Toastmasters Club and of unsuccessful NGO called Linde Toastmasters Club

Extracurricular Activities:

o Acting as an adviser for Vadodara Toastmasters Club

• Post MBA goals –
o Long term goal to
 start-up a Non profit Waste Treatment plant (to remain in touch with my Chemical Engg. discipline and to give back something to the society)

• Hobbies:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 620 Q46 V30
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Hello! Please review my profile for HEC MBA program.

Current profession: Engineer in legal conformity assessment
Experience: 3 years in current company (1 year in Shanghai, 2 years in Paris and Lyon, internal mutation)
Frequent team switch and several international projects

post-MBA goals:
Start a career in consulting or analytical service
Run my own consultancy in international trade.

Degrees: Bachelor in science and engineering (China)
French engineering degree + Master in science
GMAT score: 710 Q50 V34. but clearly there was a computer crash right before my IR test so I got 1 point in IR. Previous test showed a 5 as IR score.
Language: French (professional language) Mandarin (Bilingual)

Extracurricular Activities:
- Learning new skills: python, sql and other tools
- Organizer of a cultural association for two years. See BlablaLanguageExchange, you may find one in your city.

Hobbies:
- Running and Volleyball
- Driving
- Sketch and painting
- wide range of musics

Currently taking a block of courses in business foundations through coursera.

Thank you guys. Hope we see each other next year!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 46
Send PM
Hi I want honest opinion on my chances for HEC Paris. My details are as follows:

Back ground: Indian, Female, will be 27 years old in June
Education: B.Tech in Electronics from West Bengal University of Technology in India
CGPA: 7.75/10
12th: 72%
10th: 87.125%
GMAT Score: 650, I will be taking GMAT again, targeting 700
Domain: Business Improvement—Operational excellence
Experience: 3 years 4months till now

Job description:
I am working with British Telecom. My designation is Operational Continuous Improvement Lead. I work with different teams to cater Lean practice inside their BAU. Also currently working on 6 sigma projects.

Leadership Experience: I have led AIS team and am currently leading IM team for their Bronze accreditation by BQF. AIS team consists of 14 members and IM team consists of 25 members.

Professional Achievements:

1. Best employee
2. Star award
3. Lean Six sigma Green belt certified
4. Lean Practitioner certified
5. Bronze accreditation by BQF for AIS team under my supervision

Extracurricular:
1. State level Bronze medallist in Singing (Rabindra Sangeet)
2. Won some competitions during school and college in Recitation
3. (Not sure whether to mention as entrepreneurial experience) during my graduation I have cofounded a local organisation along with some of my friends. We provided tuition to the students who are not able to pay enough for their education, also introduce them with the part of extracurricular activities, which they find interesting.

International Exposure:
Professional: Not travelled in different countries. But I have worked and am working in Global projects which includes different teams across globe.

Post MBA goals:
Want to join strategy consulting firm
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  30