Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:29 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [1]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V37
GPA: 2.91
Send PM
Re: Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
None yet...... submitted on 10th December.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Schools: Broad (M$$$$)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
WE:Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Re: Calling UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Yes. I received invite for Interview on 12th December itself.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Hi - I know that UNC conducts blind interviews but are we made aware of the name of the interviewer prior to the date for which it is scheduled?

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Sanchita1909 wrote:
Hi - I know that UNC conducts blind interviews but are we made aware of the name of the interviewer prior to the date for which it is scheduled?

Sanchita1909

Check the below interview experience. Looks like they won't tell you anything about the interviewer, not even the name.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kenan-flagle ... ebrief-380

You can check all Kenan-Flagler interview debriefs here https://gmatclub.com/forum/kenan-flagle ... brief.html

Good luck.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
rajat2807 wrote:

rajat2807

Are you done with your interview? How did it go? I also request you to add your debrief in the following link. Thanks.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kenan-flagle ... brief.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
workout wrote:
Sanchita1909 wrote:

Sanchita1909

Check the below interview experience. Looks like they won't tell you anything about the interviewer, not even the name.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kenan-flagle ... ebrief-380

You can check all Kenan-Flagler interview debriefs here https://gmatclub.com/forum/kenan-flagle ... brief.html

Good luck.

Thank you!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
If I interviewed during the "open interview period" back in October and applied in December for round 2, when should I head something? will i not hear until the final date or is it rolling? my app just says submitted.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
WE:General Management (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Hey people

Round 3 applicant here. Couple of queries as below:
1. Did anyone get an application fee waiver? If yes, do you know how and why you got it?
2. While adding a new recommender, it asks for the organization and title of the recommender. Is it the current organization and title or the ones when we worked together?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Given Kudos: 64
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Send PM
Kudos
sushforgmat wrote:
Hey people

1. Did anyone get an application fee waiver? If yes, do you know how and why you got it?
2. While adding a new recommender, it asks for the organization and title of the recommender. Is it the current organization and title or the ones when we worked together?

Hi
For first point, yes I did. I attended their information event in my city so got a waiver. Look out for special days and events, you should get one then.
Not sure for 2nd point, in my opinion, it should be the current org and title. You could write them a mail and confirm.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q164 V160
Send PM
I applied on 5th Dec for R2, still waiting to hear from UNC. Is anyone else still waiting for an interview invitation?
What do you think the chances are with 2 weeks to go?

Has anyone interviewed for Round 2? How did it go?
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q164 V160
Send PM
sushforgmat wrote:
Hey people

You should write the current organization and title. I think the form allows you to explain the relationship in a little bit more detail. Dont forget to mention the exact details.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Send PM
alvinmo wrote:
I applied on 5th Dec for R2, still waiting to hear from UNC. Is anyone else still waiting for an interview invitation?
What do you think the chances are with 2 weeks to go?

Has anyone interviewed for Round 2? How did it go?

Hey,
With just 2 weeks to go, interview chances do look a bit slim. But, never lose hope until the last moment, you never know you might be in for a pleasant surprise!
I interviewed for R2, it was a straightforward, conversational interview. 30mins on the clock (25+5 for my questions). If you have all the usual suspects covered, won't be an issue. Personally, I didn't realize when the time was over, it covered almost everything I wanted to convey to the interviewer.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 27
Schools: Broad (M$$$$)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
WE:Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
workout wrote:
rajat2807 wrote:

rajat2807

Are you done with your interview? How did it go? I also request you to add your debrief in the following link. Thanks.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/kenan-flagle ... brief.html

I got interviewed this Monday. It was pretty straightforward and conversational with all the standard questions. Lasted for 30 mins (20+10 for my questions). I will add my debrief soon.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V37
GPA: 2.91
Send PM
Hi Everyone!!
I had submitted my application on 10th Dec (R2 Deadline), and haven't heard anything back, except a few generic email regarding we are reviewing your application and all. Anyone in the same boat?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V32
GPA: 3
Send PM
snagar043 wrote:
Hi Everyone!!
I had submitted my application on 10th Dec (R2 Deadline), and haven't heard anything back, except a few generic email regarding we are reviewing your application and all. Anyone in the same boat?

Yup...submitted dec 10th, havent heard anything
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Same here. Interviewed in October and applied december. Has everyone been getting advertising emails from them as well? they use phrases like, "as a unc graduate, you will be...." as if you were accepted. fingers crossed.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Send PM
Buck92 wrote:
Same here. Interviewed in October and applied december. Has everyone been getting advertising emails from them as well? they use phrases like, "as a unc graduate, you will be...." as if you were accepted. fingers crossed.

In the same boat! I have no idea whether its generic or something special post the interview. Well, the nerves are getting the better of me surely :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GRE 1: Q161 V156
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
snagar043 wrote:
Hi Everyone!!

Same here! Not sure if i should be expecting a call up for the interview anymore since its already so close to their announcement deadline!

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts