Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 23:10 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 23:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 351 [10]
Given Kudos: 97
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [3]
Given Kudos: 52
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
WE:General Management (Health Care)
Send PM
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Kudos
In case anyone is still looking out for this info, just came across the Recommendation Questions for NUS Class of 2021 (2019 intake) :)

How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity/context?
    In your opinion, what is the candidate's leadership potential for the next five years?
    Please provide three memorable achievements the applicant attained in your company.
    Kindly provide an instance when the applicant exhibited any one of the the following qualities. (a) Entrepreneurship (b)Leadership (c) Exceptional work performance
    From what you understand of the applicant, what are his/her main motivations or interests in life?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Bookmarks
I completed my interview on 1st Dec and still waiting for a revert. I had mailed the adcom on 14th Dec and got a reply stating that results should be expected in Jan

Tried reaching their office on phone a couple of times but no one picked up

Considering the 31st Jan deadline for R1, I guess there are 2 possibilities

1. All results will be declared on 31st - admits/rejects/waitlists
2. Admits are already given out and rejects/waitlists will be declared on 31st Jan

What do you guys think?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [2]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: NUS '21 (A$)
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
I had an in-person interview on Dec 1 and just got invited to a second interview (Skype) today. Has anyone else been invited for a second one? Any clue what to expect?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
taneska wrote:
I had an in-person interview on Dec 1 and just got invited to a second interview (Skype) today. Has anyone else been invited for a second one? Any clue what to expect?

Huh? Wasn't that the only and final interview? Where did u have ur in person interview?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: NUS '21 (A$)
Send PM
Anksj wrote:
taneska wrote:

Huh? Wasn't that the only and final interview? Where did u have ur in person interview?

I'm equally baffled. My in-person interview was in Mumbai. Went through last year's GMAT club forum on NUS, apparently many of them had 2 rounds but there's very little info available online on the questions to expect.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Kudos
Yes but last year they were told it was a pre interview of 10-15 min via skype. A face to face interview was always final interview. Now this is a real goof ball NUS has thrown here. So earlier while I was only waiting for a final decision, I now wait for an extra interview?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
garima5 wrote:
Hi, can anyone please share the question/format for the referee reports?

As far as I understand, NUS does not use the standard GMAC recommendation format. So any insight into what are the questions, would be really helpful. Thanks!
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
garima5 wrote:
garima5 wrote:
Hi, can anyone please share the question/format for the referee reports?

As far as I understand, NUS does not use the standard GMAC recommendation format. So any insight into what are the questions, would be really helpful. Thanks!

garima5

Did you check this? https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2211122
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
udesai7629

I request you to add your NUS interview experience in the following link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/nus-209/inte ... brief.html

Thanks.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
taneska wrote:

taneska

I guess you should do a similar preparation to what you have done for your first interview. I guess they are looking for a different person's opinion on your application and if you can clearly communicate and emphasize your views, you should be good.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hey everyone. I need some help.

One of my recommenders link expired just before he was about to copy the answers. So I've mailed NUS at mba@nus.edu.sg on Jan 20th 2019 asking them to reactivate the link. I had earlier sent them a query about the double degree programs on Jan 11th 2019. While they did say that they take a minimum of 3 days to revert, I did not get any reply for either of my emails. I even tried calling up them up on +65 65162068 but I got no response.

Has anyone tried contacting NUS or received any mail from them in the month of January? I heard they had a holiday period till Jan 19th or something. Not sure about his though. I want to apply by Jan 31st and I've got like 8 days effectively. Can anyone help with this? Would you happen to have another means of contacting the admissions office?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
chaitu2424 wrote:
Hey everyone. I need some help.

One of my recommenders link expired just before he was about to copy the answers. So I've mailed NUS at mba@nus.edu.sg on Jan 20th 2019 asking them to reactivate the link. I had earlier sent them a query about the double degree programs on Jan 11th 2019. While they did say that they take a minimum of 3 days to revert, I did not get any reply for either of my emails. I even tried calling up them up on +65 65162068 but I got no response.

Has anyone tried contacting NUS or received any mail from them in the month of January? I heard they had a holiday period till Jan 19th or something. Not sure about his though. I want to apply by Jan 31st and I've got like 8 days effectively. Can anyone help with this? Would you happen to have another means of contacting the admissions office?

Hi,

Even I'm facing the same issue. My recommenders say that they have filled the form but the status still says pending and they can no more click on the link. I have sent two emails to NUS and they are not replying.

Please let me know if you find any solution to this.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [2]
Given Kudos: 52
WE:General Management (Health Care)
Send PM
Kudos