Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:55 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [6]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [2]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: LBS '21 (M$)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Video Interview [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi,

Does anyone know if LBS is taking video interviews as part of the application for August 2019 intake? If yes, what is the deadline to complete these interviews?

Thank you
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Send PM
Re: Video Interview [#permalink]
Kudos
You’ll only have to complete video questions if invited to interview. You’ll have a deadline provided in the interview invite email (usually around a week or so after the invite if I remember correctly)

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hi,
I have submitted my application for R2.
I noticed that I have made an error in my application form.
Will you require a Tier 4 Student visa to study at London Business School?
I have marked No as a response to the above question. However, I am a student outside the EU and I will require a Tier 4 Student visa to study at London Business School.
I have mailed the Adcom (mba@london.edu) regarding the same. Please let me know if there is anything else I must do apart from this and if it will affect my my candidature for further rounds of admission.
Thanks.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
ViktorKrum wrote:
Hi,
I have submitted my application for R2.
I noticed that I have made an error in my application form.
Will you require a Tier 4 Student visa to study at London Business School?
I have marked No as a response to the above question. However, I am a student outside the EU and I will require a Tier 4 Student visa to study at London Business School.
I have mailed the Adcom (mba@london.edu) regarding the same. Please let me know if there is anything else I must do apart from this and if it will affect my my candidature for further rounds of admission.
Thanks.

ViktorKrum

Contacting the adcom is the most important part and I see you've already done that. I don't think there is anything else to do and I am not sure how it affects your candidature. I think this field is just for the information purposes and doesn't affect your application a lot.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Is it worth attending a coffee chat with the admissions office if I already submitted my application in R2? I wasn't able to connect with their team before submitting the app, but it seems like the chats primarily to talk about your candidacy and how to best position yourself in the application?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 152 [0]
Given Kudos: 502
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.9
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
oh yes! It is totally worth going to those chat sessions. Think of it as your chance to interview 1:1 with an actual AdCom member. Be prepared to answer questions like Why LBS? Why London? etc. Of course, also be prepared with a good intro.
Querida wrote:
Is it worth attending a coffee chat with the admissions office if I already submitted my application in R2? I wasn't able to connect with their team before submitting the app, but it seems like the chats primarily to talk about your candidacy and how to best position yourself in the application?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Anyone knows when r2 interview invites will be sent out?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GRE 1: Q160 V161
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
gmanmba wrote:

I remember seeing something about first week of february
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
Could you please also added me in, if any group has been created. Pray

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Schools: LBS '21 (M)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
gmanmba wrote:

you could actually visit the website to obtain your answer. 5 feb is the deadline.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SamuelWitwicky wrote:
gmanmba wrote:

you could actually visit the website to obtain your answer. 5 feb is the deadline.
Thanks!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GRE 1: Q153 V164
WE:Brand Management (Other)
Send PM
Sorry if this is a really stupid question but, if one is waitlisted, do you interview? Brand new to all this.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
Send PM
amroche90 wrote:
Sorry if this is a really stupid question but, if one is waitlisted, do you interview? Brand new to all this.

It depends from school to school . Some schools waitlist without an interview while some also waitlist post the interview . Dont exactly know in the case of LBS.

Also, does anyone have an idea of about what time do the decisions roll out today ?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [2]
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GRE 1: Q160 V161
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
Kudos
MBAaspirant99999 wrote:
amroche90 wrote:

It depends from school to school . Some schools waitlist without an interview while some also waitlist post the interview . Dont exactly know in the case of LBS.

Also, does anyone have an idea of about what time do the decisions roll out today ?

I believe it's tomorrow, the 5th, and they can come at anytime before 23:50 GMT if I remember correctly

Honestly I'm not holding my breath, this is a huge longshot for me, but hey a girl can dream!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
Send PM
I believe it's tomorrow, the 5th, and they can come at anytime before 23:50 GMT if I remember correctly

Honestly I'm not holding my breath, this is a huge longshot for me, but hey a girl can dream![/quote]

Thank you ! All the best. I’m sure it’ll be good. I’ve seen people with stellar profiles getting dinged and people with not so stellar profiles getting an offer. In the end , it is about what clicks with the school .

Let’s hope for the best.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GRE 1: Q153 V164
WE:Brand Management (Other)
Send PM
corgigal wrote:
MBAaspirant99999 wrote:
amroche90 wrote:

Honestly I'm not holding my breath, this is a huge longshot for me, but hey a girl can dream!

I am in the same boat - it is a massive long shot. I feel confident about my application but my current GRE scores just aren't good enough (V165 Q153).
Hoping for a waitlist at best (being realistic) to give me a shot to get the quant score up.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Schools: IESE '21 (A)
Send PM
[quote="amroche90"][quote="corgigal"][quote="MBAaspirant99999"]

Honestly I'm not holding my breath, this is a huge longshot for me, but hey a girl can dream![/quote]

I am in the same boat - it is a massive long shot. I feel confident about my application but my current GRE scores just aren't good enough (V165 Q153).
Hoping for a waitlist at best (being realistic) to give me a shot to get the quant score up.[/quote]

I am in the same boat, as well! Looks like it’s a long shot for everyone. I’m fairly confident about the application, but have a pretty bad GPA

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Any luck anyone?

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  ...  18