Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 15:27 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 15:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72859 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links) [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Edofarmer wrote:
Hi BB,

I'm working with the new 2019 error log and the Wiley online version of the 2019 OG. The online guide doesn't give you the actual question numbers as presented in the error log and i'm guessing the physical copy of the book. Instead what they give you is a code (e.g PS10470). I'm having a hard time reconciling the question numbers in the error log with those presented in the Wiley online question directory / version of the official guide.

Best
EF

Hi Edofarmer,

I have updated the online spreadsheet with ID's. Please download a copy or make a copy online if you need the question ID's.
Thx.
BB.

Thank you very much BB!

This was incredibly thoughtful and useful. I cannot tell you how much time you've saved me in my revision process.

Your contribution to helping people on this site is truly inspiring.

Many thanks,
Nowa
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT Date: 01-04-2014
Send PM
Re: Guide to the GMAT Official Guide 2019 (Error Log, Difficulty, Links) [#permalink]
Hi bb,

Thank you for putting together this error log. I noticed that many of the RC questions correct answers are being tagged as incorrect on the latest Google Sheet version under the Error Log tab. Can you check RC Qs 405 and on?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 620
Schools: ISB '20 NUS '21
GMAT 1: 420 Q26 V13
GMAT 2: 540 Q44 V21
Send PM
HKD1710

Does anyone here also have the error log excel file for the Quant Review and the Verbal Review?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3801 [0]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
deddex wrote:
HKD1710

Does anyone here also have the error log excel file for the Quant Review and the Verbal Review?

Hi deddex
following URL has OG, Quant & Verbal review for 13th edition. For other editions i could not locate.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/put-all-toge ... 50905.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 620
Schools: ISB '20 NUS '21
GMAT 1: 420 Q26 V13
GMAT 2: 540 Q44 V21
Send PM
HKD1710 wrote:
deddex wrote:
HKD1710

Hi deddex
following URL has OG, Quant & Verbal review for 13th edition. For other editions i could not locate.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/put-all-toge ... 50905.html

Something better than nothing!
Thank you so much HKD1710
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
bb wrote:
Edofarmer wrote:
Hi BB,

I'm working with the new 2019 error log and the Wiley online version of the 2019 OG. The online guide doesn't give you the actual question numbers as presented in the error log and i'm guessing the physical copy of the book. Instead what they give you is a code (e.g PS10470). I'm having a hard time reconciling the question numbers in the error log with those presented in the Wiley online question directory / version of the official guide.

Best
EF

Hi Edofarmer,

I have updated the online spreadsheet with ID's. Please download a copy or make a copy online if you need the question ID's.
Thx.
BB.

Thank you for this. I had the same issue as Erdofarmer and was beyond confident that the amazing members at GMATClub would have addressed. I'm just having trouble finding the spreadsheet you're referring to, can you kindly guide me to it? (I downloaded the 'GMAT Club Guide to OG 2019 v4.6' from your original thread but can't seem to find them included.

Thank you again
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Updated to version 4.7 and 2 OA Typos that seem to sneak in.
Also added ID's to the Excel file (they were available in the online version).

Thanks to everyone who helped report the issues.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Send PM
How can i use the error log??
After solving questions,I have to feed answers with the timings for every question in the sheet???
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
You can use it however you want. You can record the answer only and not record the time.
I did not record the time - it did not matter to me since I ALWAYS used up the max - about 2 mins of time per question but I would not let myself go past 2 mins on average (exceptions of course were when I spent 1 min on one of the questions and had extra left by the end)

If you want to learn more about error logs, go here:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/new-feature- ... 67762.html
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone,
I have a simple question on the guide in the GSheet version, I'm sorry if it has been answered already.

What is the format of the time to be put in the column J "Completed Time" of the "Error Log" sheet, in order for it to be calculated correctly in the "Analysis" sheet?

Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 81
Send PM
Is there a similar resource available for the OG Quantitative and Verbal Review ?
I have been searching in several forums, but have not found yet... anyone?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Anyone who has the same question (quoted below) and/or can help?

Thanks!

demetrio71 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have a simple question on the guide in the GSheet version, I'm sorry if it has been answered already.

What is the format of the time to be put in the column J "Completed Time" of the "Error Log" sheet, in order for it to be calculated correctly in the "Analysis" sheet?

Thank you.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Quoting rcfarhat request.

rcfarhat wrote:
Is there a similar resource available for the OG Quantitative and Verbal Review ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 660 Q42 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
Correction to GMAT Club Guide:
PS 141 Correct answer is D, not B
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 264 [0]
Given Kudos: 161
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
demetrio71 wrote:

rcfarhat wrote:

Even I am searching for the same... :roll:
Please can anyone post the link for these error logs (if they exist)?
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
bidskamikaze wrote:
demetrio71 wrote:

rcfarhat wrote:

Even I am searching for the same... :roll:
Please can anyone post the link for these error logs (if they exist)?

We did have it for review, I've solved those myself.

I don't have link however
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 77 [0]
Given Kudos: 899
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
Send PM
OMG Thank you so much! this is what i needed the most! you are so helpful
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2