Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 19:15 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 19:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [6]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: LBS '21 (S)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Schools: LBS '21 (M)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Found this interesting on LBS vs INSEAD https://find-mba.com/articles/mba-schoo ... ead-vs-lbs

Thanks for this. It was a good read.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
dparedesi wrote:
needanoffer wrote:
Has anyone been matched with alumni yet?

Posted from my mobile device

Yes, I have. In my case I will have my interview tomorrow.

Best of Luck!!! I’ve just submitted my video statement. Waiting to connect with the local alumni...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GRE 1: Q153 V164
WE:Brand Management (Other)
Send PM
FamilyGuy wrote:
dparedesi wrote:
needanoffer wrote:

Best of Luck!!! I’ve just submitted my video statement. Waiting to connect with the local alumni...

Do you mind telling us what your second question for the video statement was?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
dparedesi wrote:
needanoffer wrote:

That was quick. Good luck with the interview!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
still waiting for matching.....it has already been more than 2 weeks....anybody has similar problem?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Yes, I have. In my case I will have my interview tomorrow.[/quote]

Best of Luck!!! I’ve just submitted my video statement. Waiting to connect with the local alumni...[/quote]
Do you mind telling us what your second question for the video statement was?[/quote]

Yes, please, would love to know what topic was the second question on - if you are willing to share.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
harmonyjing wrote:
still waiting for matching.....it has already been more than 2 weeks....anybody has similar problem?

Me too. Since the interview invitation. But the regional manager contacted us a couple of days later, when I think the count begins. Anyway, I think the match should be done this week

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
Send PM
FamilyGuy wrote:
dparedesi wrote:
needanoffer wrote:

My second question was to describe the culture at my company.... it seemed more like an IELTS speaking test than an interview kind of a question. Fingers crossed.... waiting on the alumni.
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Expert Reply
FamilyGuy wrote:
FamilyGuy wrote:
dparedesi wrote:
[quote="needanoffer"]Has anyone been matched with alumni yet?

My second question was to describe the culture at my company.... it seemed more like an IELTS speaking test than an interview kind of a question. Fingers crossed.... waiting on the alumni.[/quote]FamilyGuy yes, eerily similar to TOEFL as well. at least for INSEAD their stated position is that this gives them a chance to see how you handle yourself on a video even if your language or verbal score isn't the best. So it's a way to qualify you not a way to disqualify you. I've got no idea if LBS has the same process but that wouldn't surprise me

https://mbaprepcoach.com
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
anyone have any idea when spring welcome weekend is?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Schools: ESADE '22 (A)
Send PM
Did anyone email or call adcoms to get admissions status earlier than the given dates? Did it work? Thanks

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GRE 1: Q153 V164
WE:Brand Management (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
memyselfi wrote:

they said it was 6th/7th April I believe
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 152 [0]
Given Kudos: 502
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Correct. April 6th and 7th.
amroche90 wrote:
memyselfi wrote:

they said it was 6th/7th April I believe
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Could someone explain me what does this means?

"...Please include your official test taker copy GMAT/GRE score report with your supporting documents. If admitted you will be required to arrange for us to verify your test score electronically via the relevant test website – GMAC for GMAT and ETS for GRE."

I uploaded my self Gmat Score report but i'm not sure if do need to send an official report via pearson VUE right now. or could I wait for a decision?

thanks!
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
mikellaverde wrote:

"...Please include your official test taker copy GMAT/GRE score report with your supporting documents. If admitted you will be required to arrange for us to verify your test score electronically via the relevant test website – GMAC for GMAT and ETS for GRE."

I uploaded my self Gmat Score report but i'm not sure if do need to send an official report via pearson VUE right now. or could I wait for a decision?

thanks!

mikellaverde

From what I read, if you have already uploaded a test taker copy, you can wait till the admission decision to send your official score reports through test website.

MV23 Amaranth SamuelWitwicky

Can you confirm this?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [1]
Given Kudos: 41
Schools: LBS '21 (M)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
workout wrote:
mikellaverde wrote:

thanks!

mikellaverde

From what I read, if you have already uploaded a test taker copy, you can wait till the admission decision to send your official score reports through test website.

Can you confirm this?

I'm not sure if you MUST send an official report via Pearson VUE. However, I did do that when I submitted my application to the school - didn't want to take any chances.
What's stopping you from doing it right now! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Kudos
workout wrote:
mikellaverde wrote:

thanks!

mikellaverde

Can you confirm this?

Yeah, it is this. That said, I did have the official score sent as well.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 152 [1]
Given Kudos: 502
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
I'd like to think so but I sent mine in the first place so can't confirm.
workout wrote:
mikellaverde wrote:

thanks!

mikellaverde

Can you confirm this?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18