Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:31 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Read our Verified Client Reviews on GMAT Club:
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.16
Send PM
ARLee Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions and Career Coaching by INSEAD alum and former Samsung HR Head.
Affiliations: INSEAD MBA'11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi Guys,

Kindly evaluate my profile. Thank you for your time.

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 26
XIIth- 74
Grad- BBA LLB (Symbiosis Law School)- GPA 2.8/4

GMAT- 670( Taking it again with an aim of 730)

Work Exp :
Currently working in the Social Sector as Project Manager. Have worked with India's top philanthropic initiative in the past and have advised various Member of Parliaments. I have led multiple development projects and have raised funds for them close to 10 crores. I was promoted to Chief of staff in a year of a Member of Parliament during my previous job.
I have also worked as a Lawyer and have appeared before the High Court and Supreme Court of India.

Post MBA Goals:
1- To start my own social advisory firm and drive development in rural parts of India.

Extra-Curricular Activities
• Participated in various Moot Court Competitions during my Law School.

Some questions which I have - 1) Would that GMAT score be enough?
2) Overall evaluation of my profile?
3) Things which I could work upon in the next 1 year to make it stronger?

Thanks again
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
mittalkanni wrote:
Hi Guys,

Kindly evaluate my profile. Thank you for your time.

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 26
XIIth- 74
Grad- BBA LLB (Symbiosis Law School)- GPA 2.8/4

GMAT- 670( Taking it again with an aim of 730)

Work Exp :
Currently working in the Social Sector as Project Manager. Have worked with India's top philanthropic initiative in the past and have advised various Member of Parliaments. I have led multiple development projects and have raised funds for them close to 10 crores. I was promoted to Chief of staff in a year of a Member of Parliament during my previous job.
I have also worked as a Lawyer and have appeared before the High Court and Supreme Court of India.

Post MBA Goals:
1- To start my own social advisory firm and drive development in rural parts of India.

Extra-Curricular Activities
• Participated in various Moot Court Competitions during my Law School.

Some questions which I have - 1) Would that GMAT score be enough?
2) Overall evaluation of my profile?
3) Things which I could work upon in the next 1 year to make it stronger?

Thanks again

Hello mittalkanni,

Your work experience with a parliamentarian, as well as in the social sector, will definitely be a differentiating factor, and, if presented well, will definitely add much value to your case.

On the flip side, of course, there is scope for improvement; the GMAT score appears to be on the low side and you must definitely re-take the same; while no score ever guarantees an admit, a higher score definitely helps (particularly, since your GPA doesn't appear stellar, as well).

INSEAD also deeply values international exposure and entrepreneurial experience; while these may not be easy to work towards, you may want to check if the option exists; at the last, you have not provided any major details about your extra-curricular activities; hence, it is imperative that you strengthen your case on this front, as well.

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
---

Originally posted by octobercold on 18 Mar 2019, 05:35.
Last edited by octobercold on 05 Mar 2020, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.
ARLee Consulting
Own Kudos [?]: 191 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi octobercold,

thank you for sharing your profile.

The short answer is yes, your profile is competitive for INSEAD.

As you may know, INSEAD has 4 main admissions criteria: (1) Leadership Potential, (2) Academic Capacity, (3) International Motivation and (4) Ability to Contribute.

Given your international experience, language skills and your extra-curriculars, you'll have no issue showing that you meet the last two criteria.

Regarding Leadership Potential, you don't necessarily need formal leadership experience to meet this criteria. Leadership can be shown in many ways. For example, all you have accomplished at your current job is a sign of leadership, and more so if you took the initiative to improve all those aspects. Same thing for Project Management. Although you didn't have formal authority over teams, you did manage them, which is a form of leadership. Furthermore, rapid career progression is a sign of leadership potential, so make sure to show progression in your application.

Regarding Academic Capacity, your college grades and your 720 GMAT score are good. The only area of concern could be your Q48, especially as an engineer. In your application, try to stress the quant heavy side of your jobs.

As for your goals, I completely understand your point about consulting. From an admissions perspective, it is always better to be concrete when it comes to articulating your goals, and avoid talking about different options. In this regard, I recommend you to think long-term. Try to think about where you want to be in 10-15 years down the road. This will help you decide among all your short-term options, as your short-term goal will be used as bridge to your long-term one.

I hope this helps.

Good luck
Alex
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Bookmarks

Originally posted by SpaceCC on 19 Mar 2019, 10:13.
Last edited by SpaceCC on 23 Jun 2019, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
SpaceCC wrote:
Hi all,

I'm just discovering the forum..and it's great to see many people dedicating time and efforts here.
Would like to have your thoughts/view on my profile for INSEAD, especially on weak points, areas to improve etc.

Chinese female, 30, applying for R2 Jan 2020.
GMAT: 760 (Q50 V42, IR8)
GPA: ?like 3-3.5… (~13.5/20)

Education:
Engineering Degree (Msc equivalent), Computer Science, from a top 10 French Engineering school.
(went from 0 to native level French and personally, i identify myself more French than of any other nationality..)
1y academic exchange in Japan, 1m exchange in Sweden.

Work experience: Technology in Finance/Fintech/Investment 7+ years
2.5y HK: French investment bank. Trading platform user support, training, later focused on Infra/Tech related project management with multiple teams typically in France and APAC.
1y Japan: Sell-side major financial management platform. Implement the platform to clients (large Japanese financial institutes), user training and support.
(Honestly wasn't a great experience, major reason was to get back to Japan while previous company couldn't offer transfer, though they did offer a team leader position back in France which i turned down..)
4+y Japan: Fintech branch with a US asset management company (No1 ww in assets managed..), main product is a complex front-to-back portfolio/investment management platform.
Started in client service, support JP banks, pensions, investment, insurance etc on technicals + financial modelling of the platform, client training, pre-sales pitches, implementation projects. Especially on the last work with multiple cross-regional internal / external teams. Helped mentor/expand the team before moving to below.
Promoted to client account manager/analytical (portfolio risk modelling, investment process analysis) expert. - Only female + non-JP native account manager in the division.
Much more focus towards business development/industry analysis/relationship management etc. Frequently define/oversee/monitor the execution of projects with cross-regional teams (usually 4, 5 teams involved like client HQ, client branches, client's consulting team, my company's production teams, modelling teams, client support etc). Recently led the main coverage client to renew contract.(multi mm$/y)

+ CFA charterholder since 2018.

Goal/Career:
(still a bit vague..)
Initially focus on engineering / analytics (financial modelling) but later became interested in general management and business strategy. Seen many corporate cultural / social issues in current work and with Japan’s financial industry in general, want to make an impact in higher level in the firm/industry to change and ‘open up’. Normally stick to finance/fintec industry given my background but open to other sectors.
ST: MBB, focus on fintec/investment sector, with preference in EU.
LT: corporate strategy / business dev of global firms, into Europe or APAC for ex.

Languages: Chinese (native), French(native/fluent), Japanese (fluent) and English (fluent).

Ex-curriculum:
One-year part-time work (during univ exchange) in a Japanese e-com start-up as programmer, great atmosphere and learning of culture (one reason of why i wanted to go back to Japan later..)
Not much voluntary experience, other than join company’s charity run + cycling + trekking.
Passionate in endurance sports, cycling (up to 2 week’s cycling tour etc), mountain trekking (Kilimanjaro etc), skiiing, organise sport tour/trip with friends almost every year.

Appreciate your time reading through and giving quality feedback.

Hi There! You have a great profile that is definitely competitive for INSEAD. You perform well on all the 4 parameters outlined by INSEAD as their admissions criteria especially Academic Potential and International Motivation. It looks like you have good leadership experience too but that will need to be fleshed out well in your application and profile.

In the time between now and the application, take some time to structure your goals well. Think about where you see yourself in the long term and explore different career paths that will lead you there. Reach out to alumni and current students to understand the paths they have taken and also to chat about their experiences.

Good Luck!

Feel free to reach out to us at info[at]admitsquare[dot]com if you want to discuss further.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Thanks. ARLeeConsulting: may I know how do you think?
ARLee Consulting
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi SpaceCC,

thank you very much for asking for my opinion as well.

You have a strong profile with good elements that will for sure be of the interest of INSEAD. Let me assess it using the school's 4 admissions criteria as framework.

(1) Leadership Potential. You can show leadership potential through rapid career progression. I like your career path, and being promoted is a sign of progression. In your application, make sure to show that your responsibilities and the size of your role have been increasing over time and with every job change. I would be very interested in taking a look at your resume if you don't mind.

(2) International Motivation. You're Chinese, educated in France, with experiences in HK and Japan. Your goals are also international. Therefore, you clearly meet this criterion.

(3) Academic Capacity. Your 760 GMAT score is a clear indication of your academic ability. Therefore, you also meet this criterion.

(4) Ability to Contribute. This is the ability to contribute to your study group, your class, the school. This is not exclusively shown via volunteer work. INSEAD is interested in applicants with interesting and active lives that are willing to share their experiences with other people. I am confident you can also meet this criterion.

Regarding your career goals, I always recommend to avoid mentioning several options. Your goals must be concrete and you must articulate them in a clear way. So please take some time to think about what you want to accomplish in your professional career and how an MBA can help you get there.

As you may know, the Chinese applicant pool is extremely competitive, and although you do have a strong profile, you will still need to find ways to set yourself apart.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in your application.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
26, male, Indian Sikh.
Business economics graduate from Delhi University (first division). I've derived that my GPA is 3.7 (kindly correct if wrong)
GMAT: 740 (Q51, V39, IR8, AWA6)
Work experience:
Full time 2.5 years, freelance 1.5 years.

I freelanced with a production studio as a cinematographer and a video editor for 6 months. They hired me full-time and promoted me to the post of senior producer because I was good at dealing with clients. This lasted for 6 months too.
Then I left for Mumbai to assist in ads and films to learn more. I was freelancing as well. I was the assistant cinematographer in Kapil Sharma's "Firangi". Was part of many short films as well.

Then I joined my family business of medicine exports. It involved handling purchase and negotiating rates and payment terms. Soon I started travelling to Imphal to manage a pharmacy as it's conflict struck area and hiring someone local was tough.
Additionally, I became a mutual fund distributor in Jan last year. I have a sizeable AUM under me. I am also a stock trader. I still freelance as a cinematographer.

In college I used to make short films on social causes. I'd write, shoot, direct and edit myself. The topics ranged from communal differences, eve teasing to organ donation. I screened the organ donation movie in my college and about 50 viewers pledged their organs after the screening.
I also won numerous awards in -
Street theatre
Best photographer
Best cinematography
Best short film (director)

I wish to get into financial consulting post MBA.

What is the deal breaker here? I've been told that my work ex won't count since I've mostly worked for myself or my family (albeit full time).

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 197
Send PM
Hello,

Please evaluate my profile:

* Male/Indian (as with many cases)
* WE is distributed - Sales (2 years - Before MBA) / Product Management (IT - 2.5 years - Managed 8 products and 6 of them had Return on Investment multiple times of the investment) / then changed the domain to Life Sciences ( 3.5 years in Life Sciences now)
Have worked with clients across Europe - France, Germany, Lux, UK, Netherlands (been to the mentioned countries multiple times to interact with the business owners and lab managers). Currently heading teams in India and US with clients in US and China. I own a suite of life science products and responsible to manage these products while handling the Implementation and IT teams.

* Education - Grad: Engineering (79% - No GPA with the university) + MBA (Marketing/ India) - winner and finalist of multiple case presentation competition at IIMs here in India.
* volunteer - Blood donation, charity marathons, sponsored a part of education for girl students.

I am 30 years old and planning to do an international MBA, I attempted GMAT before my prep and scored 640 (wanted to see where I stand) and have been preparing for 3 months now.

I am looking for one year MBA and INSEAD actually fits the bill (hope I fit their bill as well :) )..

* One more thing.. I had an educational startup which flourished for a year and then failed (not sure if I can mention this as I was not devoted full time on this).

Apart from profile evaluation can you help me with the following query as well?

Query: I have over 8 years of WE + 2 years MBA, what should be my target GMAT score? Looking at the number of applicants from India I understand it should be as high as possible (and I am targeting to score more than the average), but will my experience and profile help me if I score less than the average.

Thank You for reading the post!!

Regards,

Vikas
ARLee Consulting
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Taranveersingh93,

Your work experience will definitely count. Actually, I find your background quite interesting and you can leverage it very well to stand out from the rest of Indian applicants.

As you may know, International Motivation is very important for INSEAD as it is an admissions criterion. Do you have any international exposure? If you don't, that would be a potential "deal breaker". But only when applying to INSEAD. You could apply to other schools where international experience/exposure is not so important from an admissions perspective.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex
ARLee Consulting
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi kivcool (Vikas),

I see potential in it, and I think you have good elements to be able to submit a strong application.

I like your career progression (and how it was impacted by your MBA), and the fact that you have experience leading international teams across different geographies.

Even though you were not involved full-time in your educational startup, I would definitely mention it in your application. Starting your own business shows boldness, and it is typically a good source of stories for your essays/interviews.

Regarding your GMAT score, as Indian Male, you want to score at least 20-30 points above the school's average (i.e. 730-740). This doesn't mean that gaining admission with a 720 (or even 710) is impossible, but it will make things more challenging for you (submitting an outstanding application will be an absolute must). If you score less than 710, I would strongly recommend a retake.

In any case, try to apply in Round 1 to maximize your chances. Also, keep in mind that you will need a compelling justification as to why you need a second MBA at this point in your career.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Alex
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Taranveersingh93 wrote:
26, male, Indian Sikh.
Business economics graduate from Delhi University (first division). I've derived that my GPA is 3.7 (kindly correct if wrong)
GMAT: 740 (Q51, V39, IR8, AWA6)
Work experience:
Full time 2.5 years, freelance 1.5 years.

I freelanced with a production studio as a cinematographer and a video editor for 6 months. They hired me full-time and promoted me to the post of senior producer because I was good at dealing with clients. This lasted for 6 months too.
Then I left for Mumbai to assist in ads and films to learn more. I was freelancing as well. I was the assistant cinematographer in Kapil Sharma's "Firangi". Was part of many short films as well.

Then I joined my family business of medicine exports. It involved handling purchase and negotiating rates and payment terms. Soon I started travelling to Imphal to manage a pharmacy as it's conflict struck area and hiring someone local was tough.
Additionally, I became a mutual fund distributor in Jan last year. I have a sizeable AUM under me. I am also a stock trader. I still freelance as a cinematographer.

In college I used to make short films on social causes. I'd write, shoot, direct and edit myself. The topics ranged from communal differences, eve teasing to organ donation. I screened the organ donation movie in my college and about 50 viewers pledged their organs after the screening.
I also won numerous awards in -
Street theatre
Best photographer
Best cinematography
Best short film (director)

I wish to get into financial consulting post MBA.

What is the deal breaker here? I've been told that my work ex won't count since I've mostly worked for myself or my family (albeit full time).

Hey there!

Your work experience will definitely count, even if it’s with your family business or for yourself. But in just 2.5yrs you have touched upon some extremely varied areas of professional experience. Schools like to see your expertise (extrapolating it to how you can add value to the class). You may have to take a step back and ask yourself what expertise you have “demonstrated” and build your story around that. While everything you have done sounds super exciting in isolation, but if it doesn’t add up well, it may not make for a good package.

A few other thoughts here:

1. Don’t convert your GPA to a 4 point scale.The conversion is largely misleading and schools tend to not use it. Schools want you to present your academic scores as presented by your university.
    2. Interesting co-curriculars which is great - make sure to highlight them.
    3. Taking a few online finance courses might be a good idea and will show the adcom that you are taking your goals seriously.
    4. Take stock of all international exposure you have - it could be in the form of travel, international business associates etc, and try to weave them into your motivation storyline.

Feel free to reach out to us for a detailed profile discussion. Good Luck!

Originally posted by AdmitSquare on 27 Apr 2019, 08:45.
Last edited by AdmitSquare on 27 Apr 2019, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Send PM
Hi all, thanks in advance for the evaluation.
I just took the gmat today, and I'm planning to apply in the third round for Jan2020 intake.
I'm wondering if I should retake the gmat and delay myapplication.

Background

Work experience:
1) 4,5 years of risk management at big US bank (think GS, JPM and MS): 3.5 years based in Brazil (local coverage - Analyst and Intern) and 1 year based in US (regional coverage for LATAM - Associate and Analyst); promoted once.
2) 1 year as Business Analyst Intern at start-up in Brazil.

Undergrad school/major:Top Engineering school in Brazil - Bachelor's Degree, Naval Engineering.

Extracurriculars: Volunteer at Endowment Fund of my school (fundraising events and member of finance department); Volunteer in adoption events for Dogs Rescue NGO; Volunteer consultant for tech NGO (4-project focused on competitor analysis and initial recommendation for regional expansion).

Race/nationality/Sex: White/Brazilian/Male

First Generation College Student: Is this relevant for INSEAD?

Stats
Undergrad GPA: Not sure how to convert: 6.3/10 (School provides grade explanation saying that the usual highest mark is 7)
GMAT Score (breakdown): 700 (V35, Q49) ; IR 8

MBA Info
Goal of MBA:
Short-term: Move to consulting (MBB) or IB
Long-term: Not sure yet, maybe move into politics in Brazil.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi. It will be interesting to confirm if my profile is competitive for INSEAD.

Female, Lebanese, Swedish, 29
GMAT 640 (Q44 V34 IR7)
Education: top engineering school 3.6/4.0 (honor's list) Civil Engineering - math heavy. Placed in top10%. Won several awards when it comes to publications. Won a full scholarship to study MSc abroad in Sweden.

WE: 6 years - Lead structural engineer at an international firm (~40000 employees) in Sweden. Work closely with teams both in India and Romania. Several micropromotions to become lead structural engineer. 2 internships one in hungary.

I've made improvements in several aspects mostly focus on work across offices, efficiency and automation. My involvement with sales brought recently brought us a 700 thousand euro contract.

Extras: I am involved in the union, work as a union representattive on my spare time. I have also been involved with student groups aimeed to create technical exchanges between sweden and the rest of the world. Involved in working with the red cross sometimes.

I know Arbaic, Swedish, English and French. French is a little less proficient than English.
Post MBA:
Amassed a lot of technical experience in industrial building, on the short term would like to move into real estate development to learn the financial aspect of the real estate business and get into the affordable housing market, social impact on the long run.

I would appreciate if somebody can comment my profile and thank you in advance!
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [1]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
toby123

Hi Toby, your profile is very attractive, and touches on all the 4 criteria, however your GMAT score really limits your chances of acceptance. That said, I worked with someone who had a 650 and was shortlisted (went to Wharton) but I encourage people to think of themselves as the rule not the exception. The average at INSEAD is 711; this is lower for underrepresented minorities.

That said, INSEAD likes to see 75th percentile for both verbal and quant; I see they amended this to 70-75th percentile this year; so I would say you need to meet the 70th percentile to be competitive. If they are really interested in your profile, it’s possible they will ask you to retake the GMAT or waitlist you; however, INSEAD is a huge application, big investment, and not reapplicant friendly so in my humble opinion I would recommend that you retake the exam and proceed from there.

Which citizenship will you be applying under? Per capita, Lebanese applicants are the most overrepresented but I am quite sure Sweden is underrepresented so you will want to go that direction should you end up applying.

If you end up not applying, you might consider taking the GRE; I’ve had a lot of success with clients who bombed the GMAT and did really well on the GRE, moving on to Ivy League schools. INSEAD is the only school that requires the GMAT, to my knowledge.

I will say that your goals are not really the area of emphasis at INSEAD, which is strategy consulting, finance, and entrepreneurship to a lesser degree. I would recommend you research where your prospective post-MBA employers recruit; INSEAD will only accept you if they feel confidence that they can help you with your goal.

In the event you don’t need an internship, might consider applying to January term at CBS; this application comes out in June. Otherwise, for your goals, would really be best for you to apply in the fall. You will have best results focusing on schools that have a real estate concentration. Kellogg, Haas, Anderson, Wharton, NYU and Georgetown.

toby123 wrote:
Hi. It will be interesting to confirm if my profile is competitive for INSEAD.

Female, Lebanese, Swedish, 29
GMAT 640 (Q44 V34 IR7)
Education: top engineering school 3.6/4.0 (honor's list) Civil Engineering - math heavy. Placed in top10%. Won several awards when it comes to publications. Won a full scholarship to study MSc abroad in Sweden.

WE: 6 years - Lead structural engineer at an international firm (~40000 employees) in Sweden. Work closely with teams both in India and Romania. Several micropromotions to become lead structural engineer. 2 internships one in hungary.

I've made improvements in several aspects mostly focus on work across offices, efficiency and automation. My involvement with sales brought recently brought us a 700 thousand euro contract.

Extras: I am involved in the union, work as a union representattive on my spare time. I have also been involved with student groups aimeed to create technical exchanges between sweden and the rest of the world. Involved in working with the red cross sometimes.

I know Arbaic, Swedish, English and French. French is a little less proficient than English.
Post MBA:
Amassed a lot of technical experience in industrial building, on the short term would like to move into real estate development to learn the financial aspect of the real estate business and get into the affordable housing market, social impact on the long run.

I would appreciate if somebody can comment my profile and thank you in advance!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Hello Everyone
This is my first post in Gmat club. Please help me evaluate my profile?

I am Indian male 28 working as Assistant Manager in public sector bank named INDIAN BANK for last 3 years,selected through IBPS-PO 2015(was selected through an exam given by 3 million candidates, dont know if this info is of any use?? it was an achievement for me),
before that I was teaching at coaching institute for 2 years.

My academic qualifications are as under
X 79%
XII 69%
B.Tech electrical engineering 69.28% from UPTU

Qualified CAIIB (certified associate of indian institute of banking) in 2018.

Don't have any extra curriculars nor any international exposure.

My gmat is scheduled on 27 july 2019, like everyone INSEAD is a dream destination. Do I even stand a chance?

Thank you for your time!
Regards

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  24   25   26   27   28   29   30  ...  70   
Moderator:
MBA Admissions Consultant
3699 posts