Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 16:38 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72859 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 453 [0]
Given Kudos: 123
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [1]
Given Kudos: 474
Send PM
Re: Find a bug and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi bb,

The following seems to be a bug to me.Apologies in case it is the expected output.

Steps to Reproduce
1)https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?view=search_tags
2)Check more than one source under the same question type.
3)Hit the search button.

Expected
There should be a list of questions belonging to any of the sources checked.
(I believe that the query needs to be reset)

Actual
No results found.
Attachments

Bug.docx [257.29 KiB]
Downloaded 31 times

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Re: Find a bug and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Manas1212 wrote:
Hi bb,

The following seems to be a bug to me.Apologies in case it is the expected output.

Steps to Reproduce
1)https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?view=search_tags
2)Check more than one source under the same question type.
3)Hit the search button.

Expected
There should be a list of questions belonging to any of the sources checked.
(I believe that the query needs to be reset)

Actual
No results found.

Thank you for calling this out.

This is a strict search type (I am considering changing it) but ALL TAGS must be present to see a result, so if you are looking for Probability and Arithmetic together or 700 and 500 at the same time, the result will be nothing. More about that is here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-club-fo ... 88068.html
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 474
Send PM
Hi bb,

When i tried to change the Calendar format in the settings section from the default one to IST ,it got changed successfully.However, the changed time seems to be 1 hour ahead of the current IST time.

I am not sure whether it is a bug or caused by the day light gap phenomenon that i am not very much aware of.

Thank you,
Manas
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Manas1212 wrote:
Hi bb,

When i tried to change the Calendar format in the settings section from the default one to IST ,it got changed successfully.However, the changed time seems to be 1 hour ahead of the current IST time.

I am not sure whether it is a bug or caused by the day light gap phenomenon that i am not very much aware of.

Thank you,
Manas

Hi. Thank you. Please make sure your Summer Time Saving setting is set correctly. Try changing it and see if it helps.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pr ... e=personal
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4095 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
GPA: 4
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
bb abhimahna
This error is related specifically to gmatclub mobile app which I have installed on my android phone, although there have been no app crashes but time and again since last 10-12 days the app has been prompting to login with my credentials 'username & pwd' which never had been the case earlier. This error has happened about 3-4 times now in the last 10-12 days.
Is there any reason why does the app asks for login id & pwd even though I do not logout?
P.S: the prompt comes up mostly at times when I have over 20+ notifications pending to be viewed on the mobile app.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archit3110 wrote:
bb abhimahna
This error is related specifically to gmatclub mobile app which I have installed on my android phone, although there have been no app crashes but time and again since last 10-12 days the app has been prompting to login with my credentials 'username & pwd' which never had been the case earlier. This error has happened about 3-4 times now in the last 10-12 days.
Is there any reason why does the app asks for login id & pwd even though I do not logout?
P.S: the prompt comes up mostly at times when I have over 20+ notifications pending to be viewed on the mobile app.

I would suggest that you let the app load. If you have not used the app for a bit, it needs to auto-authenticate and until that happens (depending on your connectiion it may take a little while), your app will assume that you are not logged in, so you can wait a few seconds (not needed if you are on a fast connection) for the app to refresh or navigate to another page and that usually will auto-authenticate you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GRE 1: Q155 V151
GPA: 3.6
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
abhimahna wrote:
Hello Everyone,

As you all must have noticed, we have changed the email templates of all the GMATClub notifications. These include New Topic, New Reply, New Post, New Email, New PMs, etc.

Now, we are looking for Volunteers who can help us determine any issues/bugs in these templates. What you all have to do is just check the templates regularly during your preparation and post here any of the bugs that you may encounter.

Users reporting these issues will be awarded* access to GMATClub tests absolutely free for two weeks.

* Terms and conditions
1. The awards will be given on first come and first serve basis.
2. User should provide the screen shot of the issues on this thread.
3. If asked, user may be required to forward such emails to me or bb .

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

There seem to be an issue with this question. (The underlined part)
Attachments

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 105.22 KiB | Viewed 1721 times ]

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks Akshay.
I have provided you with 2 weeks of tests and also fixed the underlining issue.

Thanks!
BB.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [0]
Given Kudos: 421
GMAT 1: 600 Q46 V27
Send PM
Hello, This is probably not a bug but a weird thing I noticed today.
My Profile picture is just removed for some reason. Did I do something wrong? :-P

Thank you!
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5425 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Expert Reply
TheNightKing wrote:
Hello, This is probably not a bug but a weird thing I noticed today.
My Profile picture is just removed for some reason. Did I do something wrong? :-P

Thank you!

How about you try adding it once again and see what happens?
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [0]
Given Kudos: 421
GMAT 1: 600 Q46 V27
Send PM
Quote:
How about you try adding it once again and see what happens?

Yup. That works! It was weird that it was just gone.
Thanks!
IIM School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 351 [2]
Given Kudos: 214
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Find a bug and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free [#permalink]
Kudos
bb, Observed something, Under Decision Tracker > Summary by School : When i click on IIMB or IIMC's section, it navigates to IIMA's page.
I guess earlier it was not like that. Not sure if this is correct navigation. PLease check, Attaching the screenshot.
Thanks.
Attachments

File comment: capture
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 107.3 KiB | Viewed 1505 times ]

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10010 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
fauji wrote:
bb, Observed something, Under Decision Tracker > Summary by School : When i click on IIMB or IIMC's section, it navigates to IIMA's page.
I guess earlier it was not like that. Not sure if this is correct navigation. PLease check, Attaching the screenshot.
Thanks.

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are looking at it. Will update you as soon as it is fixed.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 111
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
Kudos
Almost everytime when i click on links provided in the daily gmat club following summary email, I am redirected to the gmatclub app with this error being displayed.
Attachments

Screenshot_2021-05-21-20-41-53-579_com.deepinspire.gmatclub.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-21-20-41-53-579_com.deepinspire.gmatclub.jpg [ 538.03 KiB | Viewed 1044 times ]

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4095 [1]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Find a bug and get rewarded with 2 weeks of GMATClub Tests for free [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi bb,
This is an issue found on the android mobile app that while accessing email settings under forum settings , getting an error that it does not exist..
Screenshot attached

Posted from my mobile device
Attachments

Screenshot_20220110-004724.png
Screenshot_20220110-004724.png [ 121.67 KiB | Viewed 812 times ]

File comment: File error
Screenshot_20220110-004724.png
Screenshot_20220110-004724.png [ 121.67 KiB | Viewed 811 times ]

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archit3110 wrote:
Hi bb,
This is an issue found on the android mobile app that while accessing email settings under forum settings , getting an error that it does not exist..
Screenshot attached

Thank you :thumbsup: :please:
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72859 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
bb wrote:
Archit3110 wrote:
Hi bb,
Screenshot attached

Thank you :thumbsup: :please:

Thank you. :thumbsup: We have fixed the issue and I have added 2 weeks of GMAT Club Tests to your account.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4