Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 04:14 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [8]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Yes on campus 6/7

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Did you get the decision?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
sskssk wrote:
Yes on campus 6/7

Posted from my mobile device

Did you get the decision?[/quote]

Yes - I was placed on the waitlist which isn't the best news. However, at least there is still some hope. I was not expecting a decision until the 26th so perhaps those who haven't received a decision today may still here from adcom on Wednesday. In terms of timing, adcom mentioned that they will be moving folks of the waitlist all the way up until two weeks prior to orientation which is on July 26th.

How about you? Any decision on your end.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
byankton wrote:
sskssk wrote:
Yes on campus 6/7

Yes - I was placed on the waitlist which isn't the best news. However, at least there is still some hope. I was not expecting a decision until the 26th so perhaps those who haven't received a decision today may still here from adcom on Wednesday. In terms of timing, adcom mentioned that they will be moving folks of the waitlist all the way up until two weeks prior to orientation which is on July 26th.

How about you? Any decision on your end.[/quote]

Yes, I recevied an email today but it's not a good news!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sskssk wrote:
byankton wrote:
sskssk wrote:
Yes on campus 6/7

How about you? Any decision on your end.

Yes, I recevied an email today but it's not a good news![/quote]

Sorry to hear
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
Send PM
Kudos
Cohort assignments today! Trying to switch to Tues/Thurs, any current students/alumni have experience with that? Also holy hell was that sexual assault module long and tedious
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[Question for past students]

Does anyone know when the last exam of the year for the Tue/Thur cohort will me? it says Dec 12, but what time does it end? Trying to book a flight out that night.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
bayareaTechie wrote:

Does anyone know when the last exam of the year for the Tue/Thur cohort will me? it says Dec 12, but what time does it end? Trying to book a flight out that night.

Thanks!

I think it's fair to assume these tests are held during regular class hours?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
mbawootwoot wrote:
Cohort assignments today! Trying to switch to Tues/Thurs, any current students/alumni have experience with that? Also holy hell was that sexual assault module long and tedious

I think you have to show some official work related reason to switch cohorts. Are you trying to swtich from Blue to Gold or from one of the weekend cohorts?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
bayareaTechie wrote:

Thanks!

It should be your regular class hours, but I recommend you not booking on the same night or wait until class syllabus is given out. If you need to buy it now, then buy it with cancellation insurance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
Send PM
gmatkarma20 wrote:
mbawootwoot wrote:

I think you have to show some official work related reason to switch cohorts. Are you trying to swtich from Blue to Gold or from one of the weekend cohorts?

Yeah blue to gold. They said my only option was to defer for a year ?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: Haas '22 (I)
Send PM
Applied Round 2 and never received an update....? at all
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Berkeley Haas Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Berkeley Haas Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Berkeley Haas Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Berkeley Haas Forum to dive into all things related to Berkeley Haas's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts