Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 04:05 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 04:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 237 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Re: ISB Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
elPatron434 wrote:
Hello Altruists,
Requesting you to kindly evaluate my profile for ISB's PGP:

UG : Manipal Institute Of Technology, BTech IT Class of 2016, CG:7.06 (Severely unwell during most of my time there)
- Member Of Core Comitee, as CatHead Infodesks for 1 year and 2 fests (with experience as an organizer and volunteer in my earlier years at MIT)
- Suggested mechanisms in crowd management
- Introduced mechanisms to collect participation fees through online channels
- Collected/Audited around 200,000 INR in cash everyday.

Work - Ex - 3 years at Tesco
- Work at Tesco's Big Data Platform
- Drove migration of legacy systems to Apache Spark/Scala
- Institutionalized Coding in Apache Scala as fresher
- Solely built a hierarchy for 300,000+ Tesco Items in Thailand and CE
- Solely built a KPI which saved the company money in order of 500,000 USD over 16 months
- Part of a programme to mentor fresh IIT/BITS/NIT grads at Tesco

Help my parents in the food drive they conduct.

GRE: O:325 ; Q:165, V:160

Obtained Admits and Scholarship to University Of Maryland,College Park for Fall'2019. Had to withdraw candidature due to a personal emergency.

I would b grateful for any views/suggestions.

Thank You

Hi There,

you have a good profile for ISB. Your work experience should show the achievement and impact you made on our company. As you are in a technical role, remember to show the business impact of your work, without getting too much into technical details.
Reach out of you need help with the application.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 129
GPA: 4
WE:Business Development (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hey :) ,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB: (EEO APPLICANT)

GMAT Score: 690 [Quant:50 , Verbal:33, I.R.:5 , AWA:4.5]

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: Completed B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ,Anna university -with 8.694 cgpa.
university Rank holder - 42/11000 , college gold medalist.
H.S.C: secured 87.9% from State board tamilnadu in 2014
S.S.C: secured 8.6 gpa from C.B.S.E Board in 2012.

Work Experience:
Working as a Associate Software engineer , OSS/BSS , Operation domain -telecom (14months) -- EEO applicant , co2021.
Had startup for 2 years in college days - soundzgoodapp , got clients during that time.
internship - TAFE R&D division.
Few industrial visit and Many Inplant training.

Extra Curricular and achievements :-

Won third prize in International business conference conducted by ibcn - at dubai.
Best project award in college .
Conducted TEDx event in college --my role as student PR head and student co-ordinator .
College student chairman and conducted various events like IEEE event ,cultural fest , symposiums and many more.
many photography awards.
Volunteer and worked in core team in International business conference inaugurated by finance minister Nirmala sitharaman and M.M.Murugappa chairman of murugappa groups .
volunteer in many startup events , part of few startup communities.
I love meeting different people, conversing with them.
I love playing different outdoor sports like cricket, Shuttle , basketball,etc. Also, I participated in different sports since school days.

work time achievements :
presented a tech talk.
supported my team on giving automation .
BSS activities , interaction with client side and making sure what they need and suggested best moments for profit .
worked on cross domain and helped in developing Dashboard software for the project.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 162 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Dear mohan,

I am an ISB alum CO15 and have been assisting applicants in their admission journeys for the last few years. Below is my analysis of your profile.

GMAT : In case you are able to score ~690, it should give you a competitive chance

Academics : Above Average ; while Bio-Tech gives you diversity, a high CGPA and Masters also will also give you added points.

Work Experience : Above Average ; while the volume of experience ~2.5 years is on the lower side, full time international work ex will give you advantage.

Extracurricular : Good

While you definitely have a lot of pros in your profile, admission committee would be interested in understanding the following:
- How will you add value to the cohort based on the diversity of your experience.
- Safety Consultant and Data Analyst both seem to be roles where you have contributed in an individual/solo capacity. You will have to explain via the essays how you
have demonstrated leadership / team management in these roles or otherwise via extracurricular.
- What sort of a career path do you foresee for yourself and how will the PGP complement your experiences( till date) in your pursuit to achieve the short and long term
goals. This has to sound absolutely logical as well as feasible.

Overall with a well drafted application, I don’t see a reason why you won’t be considered for a seat in the CO2021.

Feel free to reach out to me at Arijit.biswas@crackadmission.com / +91-9701215544 in case you need any further assistance from my end.

Cheers
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: ISB '25 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V34
GPA: 4
Send PM
Hello,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB.

GMAT Score :
710(Q50,V34,IR8)

Education qualification :
UG : 83.9% (BTech,JNTUH)
XII : 96.3%
X : 92.1%

Work Experience :
Worked as IT Consultant for 5 years at Oracle. My role as Apps DBA involved a lot of coordination with other teams and interaction with clients all around the globe, on a daily basis. The client pool is quite diverse including hospitals, pharmaceuticals, international banks, airlines etc.. I took maternity break a couple of years ago and am currently not working. I want to restart my career with MBA from ISB.

Achievements :
I was awarded Extra mile award at Oracle.
Achieved 3rd place in Oracle CIT young leaders competition.
One among top 5 in graduation class.

Extra Curriculars :
I am an avid reader with thrillers and behavioral psychology as my favourite genres.
I cook a lot and collect recipes.

Will the gap in my career have a negative impact on my chance to get a call?
Please let me know your thoughts.

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 162 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Dear sri232

I am an ISB alum CO15 and have been assisting applicants in their admission journeys for the last few years. Below is my analysis of your profile.

GMAT : Above average
Academics : Average; depending on which college you graduated from you will get lower/higher points in this category.
Work Experience : The quantum of experience and the brand name of the organization are definite plus points.
Extracurricular : Average

Whether gap in career will hinder your chances – ABSOLUTELY NOT
You will however need to explain in your essays – specifically the goals essay that you took a break for family reasons and would want to get back to corporate world post the MBA. Here you have to showcase that you are *prepared* now future corporate leadership roles.

Your application will be evaluated on the basis of your credentials, what you have achieved in the 5 years of professional experience and how you portray yourself in the application form and essays.

Feel free to reach out to me at arijit.biswas@crackadmission.com / +91-9701215544 in case you need any further assistance from my end.
Cheers
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello everyone, following is my profile till date, (Male, 24) and I was wondering about my chances of getting into ISB if I apply. Could you please evaluate the following and help me gauge my chances?

B.Tech(IT) from a Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune (GPA - 3.2/4)
12th: 78% & 10th: 82%
GRE - 324
Work Experience - 2 Years (+7 if Internship is counted).
Worked in a IBM for 18 months, wherein I was awarded Best Graduate Hire and Manager Choice Award on 4 different occasions.
Been working for a entrepreneurship related - startup for past 4 months.
NGO experience of 4 months.
Currently working on a research paper. Soon to publish.
Was a part time artist & designer for Red Bull. Performed live art sessions in restaurants in multiple restaurants in Pune. Worked as a freelance artist, carrying out designing projects which included designing merchandise (T Shirts, Posters, Interiors & also Websites).
Launched a startup of my own back in 2017, but had to give it up due to some circumstances.
Was a core member in College fest committee.(Volunteering at first, and then climbing up the hierarchy towards an organizer)
Was a runner up in state science exhibition, and got 13th AIR in National English Olympiad (1st in State), also won a National Debate Competition back in school.
Played for the college & school football team. (and also, won a few tournaments).
And I run an account dedicated to mental health & support on Instagram. (talking to people about their concerns and stuff).

Languages - English, Hindi, French (basics)

As for why MBA? Even during my short spell of working in IBM, being involved in an international and service critical project, I quickly came to realise my strengths align more with a client facing environment rather than the traditional behind the scene one. I have always been the one to to present, market and analyse from a strictly business perspective(even during my role in IT) It was more inclined towards Business Analyse. In all honesty I would love to stay within the bound of IT, just in a different role. Hence this endeavour.

Let me know how would this profile fare if I apply to ISB. What are my chances?
And if you could suggest ways to enhance this profile, please let me know your suggestions. Thank you.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
ranger17 wrote:
Hello everyone, following is my profile till date, (Male, 24) and I was wondering about my chances of getting into ISB if I apply. Could you please evaluate the following and help me gauge my chances?

B.Tech(IT) from a Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune (GPA - 3.2/4)
12th: 78% & 10th: 82%
GRE - 324
Work Experience - 2 Years (+7 if Internship is counted).
Worked in a IBM for 18 months, wherein I was awarded Best Graduate Hire and Manager Choice Award on 4 different occasions.
Been working for a entrepreneurship related - startup for past 4 months.
NGO experience of 4 months.
Currently working on a research paper. Soon to publish.
Was a part time artist & designer for Red Bull. Performed live art sessions in restaurants in multiple restaurants in Pune. Worked as a freelance artist, carrying out designing projects which included designing merchandise (T Shirts, Posters, Interiors & also Websites).
Launched a startup of my own back in 2017, but had to give it up due to some circumstances.
Was a core member in College fest committee.(Volunteering at first, and then climbing up the hierarchy towards an organizer)
Was a runner up in state science exhibition, and got 13th AIR in National English Olympiad (1st in State), also won a National Debate Competition back in school.
Played for the college & school football team. (and also, won a few tournaments).
And I run an account dedicated to mental health & support on Instagram. (talking to people about their concerns and stuff).

Languages - English, Hindi, French (basics)

As for why MBA? Even during my short spell of working in IBM, being involved in an international and service critical project, I quickly came to realise my strengths align more with a client facing environment rather than the traditional behind the scene one. I have always been the one to to present, market and analyse from a strictly business perspective(even during my role in IT) It was more inclined towards Business Analyse. In all honesty I would love to stay within the bound of IT, just in a different role. Hence this endeavour.

Let me know how would this profile fare if I apply to ISB. What are my chances?
And if you could suggest ways to enhance this profile, please let me know your suggestions. Thank you.

Hi,

An average GRE, a low GPA and a Low work experience are going to be a bit of a problem. Wait it out for a year and gain some more work experience. You seem to be doing really well at IBM, so continuing on that same growth trajectory would give you a chance to strengthen your profile for next year.You'll also be closer to ISB's average class work experience of 4.3 years.

Also have you converted your GPA to a 4 point scale? Don't do that as its not needed.

FYI, internships are not counted towards work experience
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V26
Send PM
Hi
Myself Yash Gupte, Ph.D. Life Sciences 2015 Ruia College University of Mumbai. M.Sc & B.Sc (71.12%) graduate & post graduate(66.67%). Organized National Seminar for over 400 delegates from Indian Agricultural Research Institute centers in Mumbai on Plant Physiology.Mentored over 20 Students at Master's level during my Ph.D. for research projects in field of cosmetics, foods,basic science,etc. 14 publications in journals and conferences combined. Joined Reliance Industries Limited in Jan 2016, sent to US (Florida&Seattle) for total of 6 months as visiting scientist with 2 collaborators (biotech start-ups). Visited Japan for research conference & represented RIL for talks with professors from University of Tokyo. Nominated for Economic Times Young Leaders by RIL and attended workshop. Learnt Spanish basic level & completed diploma in forensic science from St.Xavier's college, Mumbai (internship with Mumbai police) Attended 3 day EDP from IIM B on Creating Successful New Products on behalf of RIL. Volunteered for SMART cities 1 day event at Welingkar Institute of Management with opportunity to meet Venkaiah Naidu. Presented in person to RIL chairman & BoD on research activities.
10th 83.73% 12th 71.3%.Chairperson of Student's Council in 11th with responsibilities of overall student & school management. Represented school & Organized various events, meeting Nilanjan Hiranandani, Vitthal Kamat, other Business Tycoons.
Want to pursue a career in product management (FMCG,Pharma,Healthcare),Technology management.
GMAT SEPT 2019.

Please let me know what would b a good GMAT score for my profile & what are my chances of getting into ISB.

Thanks in advance.

CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
SingaravelChocks wrote:
Hey :) ,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB: (EEO APPLICANT)

GMAT Score: 690 [Quant:50 , Verbal:33, I.R.:5 , AWA:4.5]

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: Completed B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ,Anna university -with 8.694 cgpa.
university Rank holder - 42/11000 , college gold medalist.
H.S.C: secured 87.9% from State board tamilnadu in 2014
S.S.C: secured 8.6 gpa from C.B.S.E Board in 2012.

Work Experience:
Working as a Associate Software engineer , OSS/BSS , Operation domain -telecom (14months) -- EEO applicant , co2021.
Had startup for 2 years in college days - soundzgoodapp , got clients during that time.
internship - TAFE R&D division.
Few industrial visit and Many Inplant training.

Extra Curricular and achievements :-

Won third prize in International business conference conducted by ibcn - at dubai.
Best project award in college .
Conducted TEDx event in college --my role as student PR head and student co-ordinator .
College student chairman and conducted various events like IEEE event ,cultural fest , symposiums and many more.
many photography awards.
Volunteer and worked in core team in International business conference inaugurated by finance minister Nirmala sitharaman and M.M.Murugappa chairman of murugappa groups .
volunteer in many startup events , part of few startup communities.
I love meeting different people, conversing with them.
I love playing different outdoor sports like cricket, Shuttle , basketball,etc. Also, I participated in different sports since school days.

work time achievements :
presented a tech talk.
supported my team on giving automation .
BSS activities , interaction with client side and making sure what they need and suggested best moments for profit .
worked on cross domain and helped in developing Dashboard software for the project.

Hi,

At this point, GMAT is your biggest hurdle. You should retake and try to get a score above 720.
Also, work related achievements and an early growth trajectory will be critical. Adcom will look for some signs of leadership potential from your current role. If you have only been in a support role (and not had a chance to take your own initiatives, even small) then consider waiting a year.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
yashvgupte wrote:
Hi
Myself Yash Gupte, Ph.D. Life Sciences 2015 Ruia College University of Mumbai. M.Sc & B.Sc (71.12%) graduate & post graduate(66.67%). Organized National Seminar for over 400 delegates from Indian Agricultural Research Institute centers in Mumbai on Plant Physiology.Mentored over 20 Students at Master's level during my Ph.D. for research projects in field of cosmetics, foods,basic science,etc. 14 publications in journals and conferences combined. Joined Reliance Industries Limited in Jan 2016, sent to US (Florida&Seattle) for total of 6 months as visiting scientist with 2 collaborators (biotech start-ups). Visited Japan for research conference & represented RIL for talks with professors from University of Tokyo. Nominated for Economic Times Young Leaders by RIL and attended workshop. Learnt Spanish basic level & completed diploma in forensic science from St.Xavier's college, Mumbai (internship with Mumbai police) Attended 3 day EDP from IIM B on Creating Successful New Products on behalf of RIL. Volunteered for SMART cities 1 day event at Welingkar Institute of Management with opportunity to meet Venkaiah Naidu. Presented in person to RIL chairman & BoD on research activities.
10th 83.73% 12th 71.3%.Chairperson of Student's Council in 11th with responsibilities of overall student & school management. Represented school & Organized various events, meeting Nilanjan Hiranandani, Vitthal Kamat, other Business Tycoons.
Want to pursue a career in product management (FMCG,Pharma,Healthcare),Technology management.
GMAT SEPT 2019.

Please let me know what would b a good GMAT score for my profile & what are my chances of getting into ISB.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Yash,

Any work experience so far?
You are already so well qualified, it will be important for you to connect the dots together. What will an MBA help you achieve and how will your current work experience, along with the PhD still remain relevant?

While your extra curricular activities definitely support your application, but the larger purpose (and evaluation criterion) for an MBA is your work experience and how that will advance post MBA. You have not mentioned that story yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V26
Send PM
Hi Namita
I will have 4.3 years full time work ex by April 2020, alongwith 3 years work exp as research student during Ph.D. (funded project). Total of 7.3 years. The dots have kept appearing,now i feel the need to connect them. I see a lot of research going to the bin because decision makers with pure management degrees do not understand the potential completely & thus science is not converted to business. With the Biotech industry rising into the age of 4th Industrial Revolution, I believe with my technical expertise & MBA, I can add value to the mentioned categories of Businesses. One of my family member completed 1 year MBA from IIM-A & joined a MNC pharma&found my experience to be extremely relative. As he has engineering background, he has to understand drugs, policies, etc.whereas my life science background provides me that expertise. Personalized medicine a trending future science & business opportunity is one example. The age of Start Ups is perfect to convert small common sense science to businesses, I believe an MBA would make be proficient holistically.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone,

Can you please evaluate my profile?

Education

10th - 94% (CBSE)
12th - 89% (CBSE)
Graduation - 79%
Did my B.Tech (IT) from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University in

Work-Experience

- Worked as a Product Analyst at an early stage startup called Squadrun immediately after graduation (Blume funded startup) for 1 year.

- Transitioned into Product manager role. Worked as a PM for 2 years at the same company.

- Working as a PM at Freshworks (Sequoia, Accel funded company) for the last 4 months.

Certifications
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)

Extra - Curricular

- Trained Vocalist from Trinity College London
- Volunteered as a Math instructor at NGO called Bhumi while in college.
- Part of organising committee of various fests in college.

GRE Score : 327 (720 GMAT equivalent) | 3 AWA

Future goal
- Working at a top product company as director of product duct management.

Motivation to do MBA
- Acquiring the business acumen needed to become a successful product manager. This is missing at present since I come from a technical background.
- Don't want the lack of MBA to become an impediment later on in career.

My questions
- Given that I am not planning to change my domain and want to continue working as a PM, is doing an MBA worth the time and money?

- Is my motivation of doing an MBA convincing enough for the adcom?

- In terms of overall profile, what are my chances of getting into ISB? What are the areas where I can improve?

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 162 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi rigoami,

Hope you are doing well.

Below is my analysis of your profile.
GRE: Above Average
Academics: Average
Work Experience: Good
Extracurricular: Average

Answers to your specific questions are as follows:
• Given that I am not planning to change my domain and want to continue working as a PM, is doing an MBA worth the time and money?
You should look at the MBA as a long-term investment with the vision of reaping benefits in the long-term horizon and not just for instantaneous gains. The classroom learning and the exposure you will get at B school will definitely help you to make the cut to a Head of Products of a global firm.

• Is my motivation of doing an MBA convincing enough for the adcom?
The brief explanation you have given – broader business acumen and a tag, is a very narrow way of looking at things. You will need to give more definite and holistic reasons for doing the MBA at this stage of your career. Adcoms look for people whose motivation to do a MBA is fulfill a bigger goal in their life. A good way to address this would be to refer to the equation X+Y=Z, where X is a list of all skillsets and experiences you have currently, Z lists down every aspect that you need in your future role(s) and Y (ex. lack of understanding of B2C products work – since Squadrun and Freshworks are both B2B) is the bridge, which you aim to build through the MBA.

• In terms of overall profile, what are my chances of getting into ISB? What are the areas where I can improve?
Overall, I feel that with a good story of how you will contribute to the cohort based on your experiences of working with startups at various stages of growth, and a logical justification of the need to do a MBA, you stand a good chance of making the cut.

I am an ISB alum and have been helping applicants in their admission journeys for the last 4 years. Feel free to reach out to me at +91-9701215544 in case you need specific assistance.

Cheers
Arijit
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 52
Schools: IMD '21 (I)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Send PM
Hello,

GMAT Score :
740(Q50,V41)

UG : 6.64/10 Average college
XII : 78.6%
X : 92%

Work Experience :

Have been working as a software developer for multiple products in Accenture product division for over 4 years. Currently leading the core front end engineering team of 8 to deliver new product releases every 3 months. Led the team for a pilot project which eventually got the product 2 new customers with revenue of 5M USD.

Before joining Accenture, I also created an e-commerce software product for my family business in kitchenware enabling the business to increase its revenue by 80% within the next 2 years

Achievements :
Awarded 3 ACE (Accenture celebrates Excellence) awards for product innovation, automation and visualizations

Extra Curriculars :
I play the guitar and have won 5 national instrumental competition. Also played 100+ shows across India.

Also I play for Accentures corporate football team and have won few tournaments

Please let me know what you think of the profile

CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
akarshan92 wrote:
Hello,

GMAT Score :
740(Q50,V41)

UG : 6.64/10 Average college
XII : 78.6%
X : 92%

Work Experience :

Have been working as a software developer for multiple products in Accenture product division for over 4 years. Currently leading the core front end engineering team of 8 to deliver new product releases every 3 months. Led the team for a pilot project which eventually got the product 2 new customers with revenue of 5M USD.

Before joining Accenture, I also created an e-commerce software product for my family business in kitchenware enabling the business to increase its revenue by 80% within the next 2 years

Achievements :
Awarded 3 ACE (Accenture celebrates Excellence) awards for product innovation, automation and visualizations

Extra Curriculars :
I play the guitar and have won 5 national instrumental competition. Also played 100+ shows across India.

Also I play for Accentures corporate football team and have won few tournaments

Please let me know what you think of the profile

Hi,

While everything else is good, I am concerned about the UG score. Here's what I am going to recommend you do, to take some of that pain away:
1. showcase your leaderships skills at work. Winning $$$ business, leading teams, focussing on innovation and delivering customer value.
2. having interests outside work: playing guitar, and more importantly what you gained from it- travelling to 100+ shows, personality getting enriched by that.
3. Back this up with passion, and drive to succeed, and ofcourse a relevant career goal.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [2]
Given Kudos: 45
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
WE:Design (Retail)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

GMAT Score :
Attempting in September, Target 720+

UG : 6.9/10 (NIFT, New Delhi) Bachelor in Design
XII : 68.9% (State Board)
X : 67.9% (State Board)

Work Experience :
8 years of work experience in Fashion And Retail. Started as a Junior executive in the industry.Currently working as the Creative Head of a retail company, leading a team of 15. I have built supportive environments to bring out the best in creative team and led team on various campaigns and projects.

Achievements :
Has been nominated as ‘Ideator of the Year’ twice in my career.

Extra Curricular:
N.C.C. ‘B’ grade certificate holder.
Have won numerous Debate competitions in School
Represented my school for National level Science Congress.
I am active in various NGOs and teach English to underprivileged children.
Active in various NGOs related to environmental causes.

Questions:
I am planning to pursue MBA in Retail or Marketing and want to become an entrepreneur down the line.Coming from a design background I have a disadvantage of not being able to understand the business in terms of numbers. Will it be convincing?
Based on my profile, what are my weak points I should work upon?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: ISB '20
Send PM
Hi,

Can someone please help me in evaluating my profile? Here are the details.

Background:
• 25, Indian Male,
• B.E in Electronics and Communication: 8.6/10 CGPA
• Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication: 89.89% aggregate
• SSC: 85.69%

Work Ex: 4+ years
• Present Employer: Bristlecone (A Mahindra group company)

I. Contributed heavily in starting out a new practice of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning domain in the company.
II. Led a team of 2 people at the start which later grew to a total of 7 members in an 8-month period
III. Delivered 4 fully functional automation projects during this period, saving more than 1000+ man hours/year for the client.

• Previous Employer: Infosys

I. Assisted in developing project timelines/deliverables/strategies and worked with onsite client to track status & issues in offshore development mode, conducting reviews of codes & test cases and analyzing change requests/enhancements
II. Monitored project progress & outstanding issues after a severe ramp down of employees which included the one’s leading the project.

International Exp:
Worked with a leading American bank having multiple teams at different locations and coordinated with them on a daily basis for 3 years during my tenure with Infosys.

Achievements:
I. Brilliant Beginner Award, Bristlecone, FY 2018-19,
II. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q4- 2018,
III. Reward of INR 20,000 for Excellent Performance, Infosys Ltd, FY 2016-17,
IV. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q3-2016,
V. INSTA Award for Outstanding Performance, Infosys Ltd, Q2-2016,
VI. Letter of Appreciation, from General Secretary of college, 2013-14

Extra Curriculars:
I. Press In-charge, Student’s Representative Council, 2013-14,
II. Vice-president, Electronics & Communication Department, 2013-14,
III. Student Coordinator, National Level workshop on aptitude development, 2014-15
IV. Winner of literary cup, Intra-college, 2012-2015
V. Member of CSR activities Bristlecone and Infosys, 2015-present

Looking forward for a feedback,
Thanks! :)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  152   153   154   155   156  ...  307