Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 01:31 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 01:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [30]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 2224 [16]
Given Kudos: 139
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 2.77
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [12]
Send PM
GRE Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32853 [3]
Given Kudos: 5775
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Re: Free GMAT Club Tests with a Purchase of a Qualifying Course [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
bb wrote:

Free GMAT Club Tests with a Purchase of a Qualifying Course

Buy one of these GMAT Courses starting at $149 and you will get GMAT Club Tests Access for 6 months - absolutely free!
If you were considering buying GMAT club tests, it may be cheaper or more valuable for you to buy a course! Request Free Access here

GMAT Club tests have some of the hardest and trickiest quant questions in the world. They have been written by about 10 different moderators and then perfected by Bunuel.

GMAT Club Tests are available in the Computer Adaptive Format, revised for the 2018 changes (Quant 31 questions or Verbal 35 questions), and also available as Quizzes. You can take the tests as many times as you wish and reset the database unlimited number of times during your active subscription time.

Request Free Access here

-

Hi bb,

Is it a typo or the GMAT Format again has changed?

Thanks
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
GMAT has changed in April 2018.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-is-chan ... 62569.html

P.S. And it is 36, not 35 - that was a fail in my typing skills... We were not going to cheat anyone of an extra question :cool:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [2]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Kudos
GmatWizard Read good quality newspapers and magazines for RC , Powerscore bible for CR, and Manhattan book for SC.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [1]
Given Kudos: 1120
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Schools: Fuqua '24 (A)
GPA: 3.2
WE:Consulting (Health Care)
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:

Buy one of these GMAT Courses starting at $149 and you will get GMAT Club Tests Access for 6 months - absolutely free!
If you were considering buying GMAT club tests, it may be cheaper or more valuable for you to buy a course! After purchase, just Request Free Access here

GMAT Club tests have some of the hardest and trickiest quant questions in the world. They have been written by about 10 different moderators and then perfected by Bunuel.

GMAT Club Tests are available in the Computer Adaptive Format, revised for the 2018 changes (Quant 31 questions or Verbal 36 questions), and also available as Quizzes. You can take the tests as many times as you wish and reset the database unlimited number of times during your active subscription time.

Request Free Access here

@bb is this promotion still valid? I've signed up with both Manhattan and Target Test Prep... tks!

-
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Yes, it is still valid. Please follow the instructions and fill out the form.

For TTP, you can visit this page for instructions: https://gmatclub.com/coupon-codes-and-d ... nt?fl=menu

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 790
Schools: ISB '20
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:

If you were considering buying GMAT club tests, it may be cheaper or more valuable for you to buy a course! After purchase, just Request Free Access here

GMAT Club Tests are available in the Computer Adaptive Format, revised for the 2018 changes (Quant 31 questions or Verbal 36 questions), and also available as Quizzes. You can take the tests as many times as you wish and reset the database unlimited number of times during your active subscription time.

Request Free Access here

-

Hi bb,

I had purchased egmat verbal course(worth249 USD) through Gmatclub link on 2nd July 2019. Yesterday when I tried accessing Gmatclub tests , the message said
"Error! No order. We are not able to provide you with instant access. Please click here to submit a manual request."

Have written a manual request yesterday. Still cannot access the tests. Please look into the matter.
P.S- Attaching the screenshot for egmat mail received on 2nd July confirming my order.

Thanks!

Neha
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. If you cannot use the automatic process, please wait 3 business days as was indicated on the form you manually submitted. I do not handle this and can not expedite it. Sorry.

Thank you,
BB

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 135 [1]
Given Kudos: 178
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.94
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi bb egmat

I have noticed that for September there is a special to try egmat course for 30-days free (see screenshot). However, once I click the link/picture I am taken to the egmat's plan and pricing. Thus, I am wondering whether the link is simply wrong or whether the deal is no longer applicable. Thank you in advance.
Attachments

Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg [ 17.98 KiB | Viewed 333313 times ]

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Xin Cho wrote:
Hi bb egmat

I have noticed that for September there is a special to try egmat course for 30-days free (see screenshot). However, once I click the link/picture I am taken to the egmat's plan and pricing. Thus, I am wondering whether the link is simply wrong or whether the deal is no longer applicable. Thank you in advance.

Hi. I think the link needs to be updated. It seems the Free portion is at the header (Try it Free) in the right corner.
I also found 2 different "Free" offers:

1. https://e-gmat.com/free-trial-registration/
2. https://e-gmat.com/free-resources-gmat-registration/

I am not sure which one is really the correct one as they have slightly different offerings. I will ask e-GMAT.

Thanks for bringing it up,
BB.
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30781 [1]
Given Kudos: 634
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
bb - thanks for chiming in. Either link will do. Both links lead to the same free trial.

Xin Cho - contact payal for a free call to create your study plan once you have explored a portion of the free trial. We would be happy to create a customized plan for you.

Regards,

Rajat
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 135 [0]
Send PM
Just one more question if I may though I am not sure whether it is for bb or egmat. In the gmatclub marketplace there are 3 different egmat packages (only verbal, only quant, and both quant and verbal). I am interested in buying the package including both quant and verbal; however, this package is cheaper for me to buy on egmat webpages rather than through gmatclub.

Is it possible to buy the package on official egmat pages and then still get the 6month acess to gmatclub tests? Thank you in advance.
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30781 [0]
Given Kudos: 634
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Expert Reply
Xin Cho - absolutely. You may purchase the same on our website. You would still get the test.

-Rajat
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 135 [0]
Send PM
egmat

Could I possibly ask you for help? I have bought the egmat package both quant and verbal. I have setup the personalized calendar. However, I am puzzled as where to find the customized activities that I am supposed to do in a given day. Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
bb
I am planning to buy only the 6 adaptive tests by Manhattan Prep. Can you please tell me whether I will get free access to GMATClub tests with that?
P.S. Attaching the snippet of the same for your reference.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
bb wrote:
saviofernanz wrote:
Hey hi, I've heard quite a lot about the GMAT club having great Quant's questions and what about the Verbal section.
Which Verbal Question Banks would you suggest for preparation is the best.

The tough part with verbal is that only official questions are really close to the official questions (even if the unofficial questions really close, then someone will still say they are not).

Thus, your first choice is obviously the GMAT Prep tests 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Then the Official Question pack with 404 questions.
THen, many MGMAT and Veritas Questions seem to be modeled (sometimes a bit too much) after the Official Guide questions and that's a good place to go next if you are saving or exhausted GMAT Prep Tests.

Good Luck!
BB.

Hello,

Where can i find the GMAT prep tests and the official question pack, that you mentioned?
Are they free?

Thank you very much,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Do we get the free access to GMAT Club tests with all the listed courses or only with the one's that have the yallow tag?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Charupatel wrote:
Do we get the free access to GMAT Club tests with all the listed courses or only with the one's that have the yallow tag?

Only the ones with the orange tag but pretty much all courses listed over $149 should have orange tag. Let me know if you find any otherwise. I will be happy to clarify. Thanks!
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3