Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 21:02 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 21:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [1]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [2]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
WE:Marketing (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
zachstarlord wrote:
Do we have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Anderson applicants going?

Posted from my mobile device

Add me ifthere is

I can share my number upon confirmation.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
MBAPrepCoach
I agree with you completely.
I've seen great people get dinged.
I do have a set of parameters that I've seen in B-Schools these days.

But it's much like, if Harvard accepted Jack Ma, avoiding his overrepresented pool and seeing passion. Guess the alumni giving, would've benefited the University. In that context, I said that it's the loss of B-School.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 502 [0]
Given Kudos: 250
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
WE:Marketing (Computer Software)
Send PM
Couple of updates on the decision tracker indicate the invites are rolling out. Any international candidate who's heard anything so far?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.81
Send PM
variantguy wrote:
Couple of updates on the decision tracker indicate the invites are rolling out. Any international candidate who's heard anything so far?

Nothing on my side yet - but I saw someone from Indonesia updated decision tracker to admitted already in the last two hours? Is this possible?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Haha, has to be an other-worldly profile for sure, for a school to break decision-release protocol like that! :lol: It has to be an erroneous entry.

Even on Clear Admit, there are 7-8 interview invite updates, all from US, so I'm using that to not start freaking out already!

chanjaso wrote:
variantguy wrote:

Nothing on my side yet - but I saw someone from Indonesia updated decision tracker to admitted already in the last two hours? Is this possible?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q160 V160
Send PM
Do we have the link for the online chat for UCLA?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10010 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
meme2019 wrote:
Do we have the link for the online chat for UCLA?

You can join chat room #2. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat2.php?fl=menu
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q160 V160
Send PM
When does UCLA start rolling out interview invites? I have some here and there for the women weekend but nothing major. Does anyone know last year's timelines?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
meme2019 wrote:
When does UCLA start rolling out interview invites? I have some here and there for the women weekend but nothing major. Does anyone know last year's timelines?

If you go through the posts on this thread in the past couple of days, apparently they have started rolling them out.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Lots of Interviews seem to be rolling out for US candidates. Understand they're coming out on a rolling basis, but if you are dinged from Anderson, when does this usually happen? Rolling as well?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
seems like not that many invites have been rolled out yet judging from this site and others. seemed liked the biggest wave came in the last week of October in previous years right?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
umadbruh wrote:
seems like not that many invites have been rolled out yet judging from this site and others. seemed liked the biggest wave came in the last week of October in previous years right?

Also noticed that none of the international invites have been sent out yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
chanjaso wrote:
umadbruh wrote:

yeah, from studying past years trends, I think next week we will see a high volume of invites for both us and international applicants
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
umadbruh and chanjaso, yep it has so far been an entirely domestic applicant invite wave, as per the data from both GMATClub and Clear Admit.

GMATClub: 6 reported invites on the decision tracker (excluding the one 'Admitted' update): 4 from the US, 1 from Canada, and 1 from Indonesia.
Clear Admit: 13 reported invites, all but one (unreported location) from the US.

Few of these are invites for the women's preview event, so pretty reasonable to assume that they have started with the Americas first and also more female applicants might have received calls first, as the preview event seems to be this weekend.

Definitely expecting to see a larger number of invites being rolled out next week. It should be quite a roller-coaster week then, considering there's a similar wave expected from Haas, and Ross decisions are also coming out on the 22nd!

umadbruh wrote:
chanjaso wrote:
umadbruh wrote:

yeah, from studying past years trends, I think next week we will see a high volume of invites for both us and international applicants
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys,
Once invited to interview, the adcom requires us to send our original transcript and degree to them. I have an official copy of transcripts that I can send but I have only one hard copy of my degree certificate. Is there a substitute to the degree certificate that I can send?

Originally posted by Vdt on 22 Oct 2019, 02:22.
Last edited by Vdt on 22 Oct 2019, 05:25, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Hey Vdt, as far as I know, they ask for original documentation once you've been offered an admit. Have you received an interview invite communication that says you need to send those docs now?

Vdt wrote:
Hi guys,
Once invited to interview, the adcom requires us to send our original transcript and degree to them. Does this seem right? I have an official copy of transcripts that I can send but I have only one hard copy of my degree certificate. Is there a substitute to the degree certificate that I can send?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yes, their email says they need hard copies of the aforementioned documents within the next couple of weeks.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts