Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:10 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Developing a Toolkit for Strategic Foresight
Why some companies see disruption coming from a mile away, and respond accordingly.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Key to Making Succession Work in Family Business
Transferring power to the younger generation can be profoundly disorienting – but help can be found in surprising quarters.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A New Framework for Corporate Activism
Knowing when – and how – to appropriately speak out on political issues is becoming a core skill for business leaders.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Enabling Productive Thinking to Develop Gender Balance
Subtle mental shifts can increase people’s responsiveness to the gender gap, and their commitment to doing something about it.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Preparing Your Firm for AI
Firms looking to leverage the transformational potential of AI should remember that it is still people who determine the context in which the new technology develops and thrives.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: From Good Intentions to Maximising Your Impact
Ad hoc projects for “giving back” might make you feel great, but are you realising your full potential?
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Proper Care and Feeding of Dual-Career Couples
There’s no single path to long-term fulfillment in love and work – as long as partners are communicating regularly on three main points.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Those Unfulfilled Childhood Dreams? They May Still Be Driving You
Summon your inner child before deciding on that new job.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Are Venture Capitalists Hopelessly Biased, or Deceptively Rational?
Close scrutiny of VC deal terms in India reveals a nuanced pattern of objectivity and discrimination.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: If You’re Feeling Drained, Here’s Why
Pay attention to your personal “energy barometer” as it reflects your inner happiness.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Supply Chain Solutions for Healthcare Inequality
Hospitals in developed countries have more supplies than they need; those in less fortunate countries lack the basics. Academic research can help close the gap.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Big Food Is Ripe for a Revolution
The wine industry shows how eco-friendly production can benefit both companies and consumers.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to Cultivate Cross-Silo Leadership
How HR managers can look for, develop and reinforce certain behaviours to break down barriers within their organisations.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Changing Face of Family Offices in Europe
The tumultuous events of the last two decades have affected European family offices differently, in accordance with the continent’s diversity.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Universal Basic Income: Lessons From a Failed Experiment
The world needs well-designed studies to move beyond the philosophical aspects of how wealth should be distributed.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Enlightened by Randomness
To train AI properly, organisations may have to take a drastic step: start making decisions with no rhyme or reason.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Secret Ingredients of ‘Superforecasting’
Data from a political predictions tournament are starting to yield insights into the main drivers of forecasting excellence – and how to cultivate it.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts