Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 14:56 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Re: Calling all Oxford SBS MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)! [#permalink]
Extremely humbled to receive an admit this morning! Was definitely a restless/sleepless week leading up to today.

Congrats to those that got accepted and best of luck to anyone else applying in future rounds (happy to help however I can).

For those of you admitted - starting a https://gmatclub.com/chat group to chat about colleges, scholarships etc. If anyone is interested just PM me.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
Schools: Oxford "21
Send PM
Re: Calling all Oxford SBS MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake (Class of 2021)! [#permalink]
Artsly wrote:
Extremely humbled to receive an admit this morning! Was definitely a restless/sleepless week leading up to today.

Congrats to those that got accepted and best of luck to anyone else applying in future rounds (happy to help however I can).

For those of you admitted - starting a https://gmatclub.com/chat group to chat about colleges, scholarships etc. If anyone is interested just PM me.

Thats really great. Congratulations :) . If you don't mind can you share what worked for you so that people applying in later rounds can learn from your success.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Schools: Oxford"18 (M)
GMAT Date: 09-27-2015
Send PM
Artsly wrote:

Congratulations Artsy..well done and congrats to all admitted. It's going to be an incredible year. Enjoy it :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Accepted as well! Super humbled and excited :-)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Valt wrote:

Thats really great. Congratulations :) . If you don't mind can you share what worked for you so that people applying in later rounds can learn from your success.

Thank you! Happy to chat on any specifics on the application process but one key tip I had is to utilize Oxford's great admissions team as appropriate. I had a lot of interaction with them through MBA tours and just email dialogue which helped me identify holes in my application that I can improve early. They are also super friendly and very responsive.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sakys wrote:
Congratulations Artsy..well done and congrats to all admitted. It's going to be an incredible year. Enjoy it :)

Thank you! Really appreciate all the tips you shared earlier
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Congratulations to all admits!

If you guys wanna start a separate thread for admits to get in touch and discuss the next steps, please do so and paste the following code in the first post to display admit roll call
Code:
[app_tracker status="admitted" id="25" year="2020" program_id="51" width="400" height="400"][/app_tracker]
Admitted
18 Oct, 2019
21 Oct 2019, 09:57
arcon1125 GMAT: 750; GPA: 4; WE: 27 months; India; via Email
An honest story, and an honest interview really helped me sail through. Don't stress about the individual parts (I **** up my Kira video essay thing, my application didn't feel as polished as it could be) and try and have a consistent story. [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Congrats to all who got Oxford acceptance offers! I am very fortunate to be among those.

Question: is accepting the offer "binding"? E.g. If I pay the deposit, but in a few months decide to accept an offer from a different school, could I cancel my Oxford offer? (I know my deposit is non-refundable, though)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
Send PM
The Application fee link is not working for me. Anyone else running into the same problem?

Update: Working now. There seems to have been a problem with my internet. Apologies.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Kudos
Do you guys know from where I can practice Kira Talent questions ?

what type of preperation do you recommend ? are the questions straightfowrad or challenging ?

I am a little bit nerveous about the last step ! Do we have the time until 1st November 23:59 to submit Kira questions ??

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
Send PM
Yup I till 23:59 BST

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
For anyone applying in round three, really take time to practice those Kira responses, it’s tricky to fit in everything you want to communicate into 90/60 seconds.

I put if off till the last day and absolutely bombed them.

MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Narenn wrote:
Congratulations to all admits!

If you guys wanna start a separate thread for admits to get in touch and discuss the next steps, please do so and paste the following code in the first post to display admit roll call
Code:
[app_tracker status="admitted" id="25" year="2020" program_id="51" width="400" height="400"][/app_tracker]

We have created the following topic for all the admitted students.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/admitted-sai ... 09633.html
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [4]
Send PM
Kudos