Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Executive MBA 75th Anniversary Scholarship [#permalink]
FROM Booth Executive MBA Blog: Executive MBA 75th Anniversary Scholarship
In 2018, we celebrated our 75th anniversary as the first Executive MBA Program in the world. Thanks to the generosity of our alumni, the spirit of this important milestone lives on through the 75th Anniversary Scholarship. Meet the 2019 recipients of this special award.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month, from September 15th – October 15th, celebrates the contributions of Hispanic-Americans who have influenced American culture for centuries. In celebration, the Booth Experience Team is highlighting students Juan Pagan, ’21, and Alexandra Salgado, ’21, as they share their unique experiences. This year, we are celebrating Latinx Heritage Month at UChicago with a … Continue reading Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month, from September 15th – October 15th, celebrates the contributions of Hispanic-Americans who have influenced American culture for centuries. In celebration, the Booth Experience Team is highlighting students Juan Pagan, ’21, and Alexandra Salgado, ’21, as they share their unique experiences. This year, we are celebrating Latinx Heritage Month at UChicago with a … Continue reading Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month →
Director
Director
Send PM
Chicago Booth Scholars Deferred MBA: You Asked, We Answered [#permalink]
FROM Booth Admissions Blog: Chicago Booth Scholars Deferred MBA: You Asked, We Answered
The newest class of Chicago Booth Scholars deferred MBA students represents a wide variety of majors and backgrounds, with an equally diverse range of plans during their deferral period and beyond. This is due in part to a 2018 expansion of our deferred MBA program to undergraduate students beyond the walls of the University of Chicago. We’re thrilled to have far exceeded our goal to increase accessibility to the Full-Time MBA Program at Chicago Booth. And while our team continues to support the newest additions to the Booth community throughout their deferral period through regular programming and networking events as they navigate their first jobs post undergrad, we are looking ahead to the upcoming application cycle.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month, from September 15 – October 15, celebrates the contributions of Hispanic-Americans who have influenced American culture for centuries. In celebration, The Booth Experience Team is highlighting students Juan Pagan, ’21, and Alexandra Salgado, ’21, as they share their unique experiences. This year, we are celebrating Latinx Heritage Month at UChicago with a … Continue reading Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month →
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month, from September 15 – October 15, celebrates the contributions of Hispanic-Americans who have influenced American culture for centuries. In celebration, The Booth Experience Team is highlighting students Juan Pagan, ’21, and Alexandra Salgado, ’21, as they share their unique experiences. This year, we are celebrating Latinx Heritage Month at UChicago with a … Continue reading Spotlight on Hispanic Heritage Month →
Director
Director
Send PM
Technology @ Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Evening & Weekend Program Blog: Technology @ Booth
Interested in technology? Sarmad Qutub, a product manager and student in the Evening MBA program, shares his thoughts on course offerings, extracurriculars and advice for incoming students interested in tech.
Director
Director
Send PM
Picture Yourself Here: Why You Should Visit Campus [#permalink]
FROM Booth Admissions Blog: Picture Yourself Here: Why You Should Visit Campus
Even though there are few life changes you’d make without trying them on for size, it’s possible that you could matriculate for a Booth MBA without ever having visited campus. While that’s certainly an option (especially if circumstances make visiting a challenge), here are some reasons to visit us here on campus this fall!
Director
Director
Send PM
Chicago Booth’s CABG Celebrates Nigerian Independence Day [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Chicago Booth’s CABG Celebrates Nigerian Independence Day
At Chicago Booth, diversity is celebrated as an essential ingredient for creating a rich and vibrant environment. One of the ways Booth supports diversity is through the initiatives from the Chicago Africa Business Group (CABG), whose mission is to build a close-knit community for the growing number of Chicago Booth students with a strong interest … Continue reading Chicago Booth’s CABG Celebrates Nigerian Independence Day →
Director
Director
Send PM
Chicago Booth’s CABG Celebrates Nigerian Independence Day [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Chicago Booth’s CABG Celebrates Nigerian Independence Day
At Chicago Booth, diversity is celebrated as an essential ingredient for creating a rich and vibrant environment. One of the ways Booth supports diversity is through the initiatives from the Chicago Africa Business Group (CABG), whose mission is to build a close-knit community for the growing number of Chicago Booth students with a strong interest … Continue reading Chicago Booth’s CABG Celebrates Nigerian Independence Day →
Director
Director
Send PM
30 years of LEAD: Reflecting with Professor Harry Davis [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: 30 years of LEAD: Reflecting with Professor Harry Davis
Chicago Booth is known for its flexible curriculum, which allows students to curate a tailored MBA experience by picking and choosing the courses they want to do. In fact, there is only one class that is mandatory for everyone: Leadership Effectiveness and Development (LEAD). The course is designed to enhance one’s self-awareness and interpersonal effectiveness … Continue reading 30 years of LEAD: Reflecting with Professor Harry Davis →
Director
Director
Send PM
30 years of LEAD: Reflecting with Professor Harry Davis [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: 30 years of LEAD: Reflecting with Professor Harry Davis
Chicago Booth is known for its flexible curriculum, which allows students to curate a tailored MBA experience by picking and choosing the courses they want to do. In fact, there is only one class that is mandatory for everyone: Leadership Effectiveness and Development (LEAD). The course is designed to enhance one’s self-awareness and interpersonal effectiveness … Continue reading 30 years of LEAD: Reflecting with Professor Harry Davis →
Director
Director
Send PM
Celebrating National Coming Out Day with OUTreach [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Celebrating National Coming Out Day with OUTreach
Boothies celebrate National Coming Out Day by sharing stories with the LGBTQ community and allies alike!
Director
Director
Send PM
Celebrating National Coming Out Day with OUTreach [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Celebrating National Coming Out Day with OUTreach
Boothies celebrate National Coming Out Day by sharing stories with the LGBTQ community and allies alike!
Director
Director
Send PM
Women in Tech: Grace Hopper Celebration [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Women in Tech: Grace Hopper Celebration
At the beginning of October, over 27,000 women in technology convened in Orlando, Florida to attend the four-day Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC) Conference — the world’s largest gathering for female technologists. The chance to conduct informational interviews with leading tech firms, attend private receptions with conference members, and network with other students in this space … Continue reading Women in Tech: Grace Hopper Celebration →
Director
Director
Send PM
Women in Tech: Grace Hopper Celebration [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Women in Tech: Grace Hopper Celebration
At the beginning of October, over 27,000 women in technology convened in Orlando, Florida to attend the four-day Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC) Conference — the world’s largest gathering for female technologists. The chance to conduct informational interviews with leading tech firms, attend private receptions with conference members, and network with other students in this space … Continue reading Women in Tech: Grace Hopper Celebration →
Director
Director
Send PM
Kennedy, Buttigieg, and Mutombo: Business and Politics in Hyde Park [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Kennedy, Buttigieg, and Mutombo: Business and Politics in Hyde Park
Most of what we focus on as The Booth Experience team is, of course, aspects of life within the MBA community, and what it is like to be a student at this business school. Yet, one of the greatest assets of life at Booth is your membership within the broader University of Chicago community. Just … Continue reading Kennedy, Buttigieg, and Mutombo: Business and Politics in Hyde Park →
GMAT Club Bot
Kennedy, Buttigieg, and Mutombo: Business and Politics in Hyde Park [#permalink]
   1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14  ...  48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts