Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:53 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [1]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V39
WE:General Management (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [1]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Narenn thank you. Just finished with my interview couple hours ago. The interview was smooth. Now fingers crossed for the final decision which is due in 2 weeks.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021 [#permalink]
sumeetbora wrote:
Is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Imperial College applicants?
If so, please provide the link or add me - 9035136512

Posted from my mobile device

sumeetbora I would request you to follow this thread. What ever information you need you will be able to find here. Gmat Club community is a wonderful place and you will get experts advice from so many people. If you have any specific query feel free to post here or DM me. I would be happy to help.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
Send PM
aghosh54 wrote:
A new Imperial College Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/imperial-college-283/interview_debrief.html#debrief-1043

Thanks for sharing aghosh54! All the best for the decision!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Sure. Thanks.
I do have a few queries -
1. In the application under the academic section, I need to enter my final grade for B.Tech. Do I enter my CGPA/10 or do I need to convert my cgpa to the UK grading? And if so how do I convert to the UK grading system?
2. I'm applying for the 8 Nov deadline. So does that mean I just need to submit the application by 8th or I need to submit the application as well as get the referee forms filled too by 8th Nov?

Manager
Manager
Send PM
sumeetbora wrote:
Sure. Thanks.
1. In the application under the academic section, I need to enter my final grade for B.Tech. Do I enter my CGPA/10 or do I need to convert my cgpa to the UK grading? And if so how do I convert to the UK grading system?
2. I'm applying for the 8 Nov deadline. So does that mean I just need to submit the application by 8th or I need to submit the application as well as get the referee forms filled too by 8th Nov?

No need to convert your GPA.
Your referee can submit the reference later also. But you need to submit it on 8th. Referees can submit it later but request them to submit the references as soon as possible. Once the references are submitted then you app will be considered for review.
In may case I requested them to submit before the deadline.
Hope this help. In case you have any doubts don't hesitate to post or DM me. I'll be happy to help. All the best.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
aghosh54 wrote:
sumeetbora wrote:
Sure. Thanks.

No need to convert your GPA.
Your referee can submit the reference later also. But you need to submit it on 8th. Referees can submit it later but request them to submit the references as soon as possible. Once the references are submitted then you app will be considered for review.
In may case I requested them to submit before the deadline.
Hope this help. In case you have any doubts don't hesitate to post or DM me. I'll be happy to help. All the best.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern

GRE 1: Q167 V157
Send PM
Has anyone given their Kira assessment. If someone could post a debrief about the kind of questions that were presented.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
A new Imperial College Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/imperial-college-283/interview_debrief.html#debrief-1046
Manager
Manager
Send PM
rahulchhabra wrote:
A new Imperial College Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/imperial-college-283/interview_debrief.html#debrief-1046

Thank you for posting the debrief. Hope you did amazing in the interview.
Did they inform you about the decision date? During my interview the interviewer told me that there will be an adcomm meeting next week for the final selection. But I forgot ask whether the decisions will come on 1st Nov or before that also.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
aghosh54 wrote:
rahulchhabra wrote:

Thank you for posting the debrief. Hope you did amazing in the interview.
Did they inform you about the decision date? During my interview the interviewer told me that there will be an adcomm meeting next week for the final selection. But I forgot ask whether the decisions will come on 1st Nov or before that also.

Thanks!
She told the same thing to me as well. In my case, next week was already the first week of November so it didn't occur to me to check the exact date with her.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anyone taken the help of admission consultants for Imperial MBA application? Or is it possible to apply for it without the help of a consultant?

Intern
Intern

GRE 1: Q167 V157
Send PM
Did anyone get any intimation from the college regarding acceptance/denial or any other email.
aghosh54 I know of.
Anyone else?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V28
GPA: 4
Send PM
ranjay101 wrote:
Did anyone get any intimation from the college regarding acceptance/denial or any other email.
aghosh54 I know of.
Anyone else?

Hi,
Yes I got a mail which read as follows.

The Admissions Committee have reviewed your application, and unfortunately we are not able to offer you a place at this time, due to the high level of competition for the programme. We are however able to offer you a place on the waiting list, in order to reconsider your application as part of our second admissions round. Decisions will be released by the close of business on Friday 13 December 2019.

At this point in the year, we are not able to provide any details of the likelihood of being accepted onto the programme, or your ranking within the waiting list. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time and effort that you have put in to your application and interview, and we hope that you choose to take up your place on the waiting list.

So I have accepted the offer for waiting list.
But dont know whether it is a denial.

Experts please share some knowledge.????

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM