Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:02 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Smith Maryland MBA Blog [#permalink]
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Center for Global Business Continues to Expand Business Language Opportunities
Marina Augoustidis, associate director for the Center for Global Business at the University of Maryland's Robert H. Smith School of Business, writes about international business language program opportunities.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Smith School In the News: 2019
The Smith School's world-class faculty are routinely quoted in leading business and other media, while Smith's innovative programs and research projects also receive attention.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith Students Help Produce Digital Sophistication Index
Global Consulting Fellows at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business has collaborated with market intelligence and consulting firm DuckerFrontier to produce a Global Digital Sophistication Index.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Conference on Health IT & Analytics Set for Nov. 15-16 in Metro D.C.
Maryland Smith’s CHIDS Hosts Research Summit on Strategy, Policy and Systems Fostering Healthcare Decision-Making and Innovation
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith’s Russ Wermers Named to SEC Advisory Committee
Maryland Smith finance professor Russ Wermers was selected by the Securities and Exchange Commission to serve on its new Asset Management Advisory Committee, formed to offer advice and recommendations to the SEC on how regulations and industry trends impact investors.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Smith Covers the World With Micro MBA
MicroMasters for Core MBA Curriculum at Maryland Smith since the program’s launch in fall 2018.

About one-in-five students comes from the United States. The countries with the next highest enrollments for most courses are Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Nigeria, Australia and Germany.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Smith Lecturer Teaches Conflict Resolution in Egypt
A lecturer at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business is using the power of dialogue to build peace in a digital world, where fights on social media have become the new norm.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Smith PhD Student Honored as Dissertation Finalist

A PhD candidate at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business was chosen as a finalist in a dissertation proposal contest organized by one of the world’s top research associations.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Thanksgiving Holiday Pairing
The Smith School's diversity & inclusion committee is hosting a Thanksgiving pairing program. Faculty, staff, and local alumni are invited to “Share Your Table” and host an international student, or an out-of-state student who can’t go home for the holiday. Students who want to celebrate Thanksgiving with a faculty, staff or alumni, are invited to “Be Our Guest.” The Smith School is committed to fostering a culture of unity and this program is one way that we are connecting people together. The deadline to express your interest in participating is November 8.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith International Business Students Visit Companies in NYC
The Center for Global Business at Maryland Smith sponsored eleven students to participate in the international business (IB) trek of Smith in the City on Thursday, October 24 and Friday, October 25, 2019.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Honest Tea Co-Founder Shares Two Food Trends at Hisaoka Speaker Series
Food production will move in two directions to keep pace with consumer demand in the 21st century, Honest Tea co-founder Seth Goldman told faculty, staff and students on Oct. 30, 2019, at the University of Maryland.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Five Things To Know About Noncompete Clauses
Evan Starr, assistant professor of management and organization at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business, testified Tuesday before the House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial, and Administrative Law, about competition in labor markets.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Dingman Center Launches Pilot of Terp Startup Fellows Program
This week, the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship at Maryland Smith will launch the pilot of the Terp Startup Fellows, an exciting addition to the Center’s venture programming portfolio that supports entrepreneurs of all kinds at University of Maryland. The Terp Startup Fellows is a continuation of the Center’s Terp Startup summer Accelerator, which provides a competitive stipend up to $5,000, co-working space and curriculum to 10 - 15 teams who spend eight weeks working to make progress on their businesses.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith Climbs in Bloomberg’s MBA Rankings
best U.S. business schools of 2019-2020.

The ranking marks the third consecutive rise for Maryland Smith in the ranking based on data compiled from more than 9,000 students, 14,920 alumni, 900 corporate recruiters, and compensation and job-placement data from each school.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Terps Take on New York City
Last week, first- and second-year Smith students came together to take on New York City. Over the course of Thursday and Friday, students had the opportunity to connect with alumni, visit companies throughout New York and learn about the opportunities for both internships and full-time jobs available to them in the city.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: How One Female Founder Deals With Imposter Syndrome
Julia Brown ’13 told female undergraduates at the fourth annual Ladies First Fall Dinner.

The dinner discussion, hosted by the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship, aimed to create an encouraging space for nonbinary and female students to brainstorm, share and discuss starting their own companies.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith’s Bruce Golden Wins Lifetime Achievement Award
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts