Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:38 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V35
Send PM
Sia Admissions Representative
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Own Kudos [?]: 145 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V35
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Columbia Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Expert Reply
samjones2013,

Happy to help, and good luck!

Susan

samjones2013 wrote:
SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi samjones2013,

I visited Egypt a few years ago; it's such a beautiful country with a very rich history, albeit poverty is prominent at every turn. I like that you are involved in helping the poor.

Placing "all eggs in one basket," as the saying goes, is risky. That said, you will require a 720+ GMAT especially because of your undergraduate performance (assuming the GPA listed is out of 4. scale system). The Columbia adcom needs to know you will be able to not only succeed in securing a job in Investment Management but also be able to succeed in the academically rigorous environment there.

Are you a CFA charterholder? If so, be sure to speak to that as well.

In your application, you should speak to the diversity of experience you bring to the table and demonstrate your ability to succeed through emphasizing your accomplishments. I welcome speaking further about your background and see how we can help you in this process. If interested, please reach out.

Good luck!

Susan

samjones2013 wrote:
Background and nationality: I'm 29 years old, male, Egyptian.
Undergrad Information: I graduated from Ain Shams University's engineering school in Cairo, Egypt in 2013, (GPA ~ 2.5-3.0). Studied Civil Engineering. I consulted with CBS admission team since my university did not report a figure for my GPA and they advised me to write it as 0 in my application.
GMAT: Targeting 720+ score, did 3 GMAT official practice test scoring an average of 550 in the three exams and took the official GMAT last Saturday scoring a horrendous score of 490. I am now on a mission with an a comprehensive study plan to retake the exam by August 31 with my target score of at least 720.
Work experience and leadership: Worked as a civil engineer for one and half years, then joined a financial services firm working as a research equity analyst covering the industrial sector of the MENA region equity markets.
Community and others: I am a long time volunteer in the CFA society in Egypt serving in its branding committee helping raising public awareness of the society's role in the investment management and research profession; Other activities include some intermittent volunteering to charity organization in Egypt related to helping the poor in Egypt through material donations from backers of such activities.
Post MBA goals : To continue in the field of investment management (a field I chose to work in following for the past 3 years). I would like to join a mutual/hedge that adopts a value investing approach.
Anything else? I am applying for only CBS

Thank you so much Susan. I am applying within a month. I am a CFA level 2 candidate. thank you for offering your help, truly appreciate it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Columbia Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Background and nationality: 27F Asian Indian from USA

Undergrad Information:
Public university, Chemical Engineering
GPA: 2.97 -- Ouch, I know. No real excuse, was super involved on campus (I wanted to do everything, especially my passion for outreach/education but I was still learning how to time manage. Maturity and experience has made me better about that now) and I really, REALLY struggled with organic chemistry (we had to take all the pre-med classes in our curriculum, it sucked)

GMAT: 750 (50Q, 41V)

Work experience:
- (Current) 2 yrs (will be almost 3 years by matriculation) Product Manager at a mid-size (~1000 employees) software company with a promotion after 1 year, leading a team of ~10 engineers (no direct reports). Presented at company conference to launch new features.
- Before that, my first job out of undergrad, ~3.5 yrs in tech consulting at a wall street bank (pick one JPM/GS/MS) with 1 promotion (rigid promotion cycle based on # of years)

Extracurriculars:
In college
- Worked all 4 years in the Engineering school's office of student outreach to help increase under-represented minorities in STEM careers (planning visits to inner-city HS, helped launch a summer program for SAT/college prep, helped students find and apply to scholarships)
- VP and Charity lead for a religious club that I was part of all 4 years (planned an annual charity dinner, local volunteering events at place of worship)
After college
- Participating in diversity networks at first company (wall street bank), helping with Girls Who Code events, campus recruiting, and helping to plan a consulting skills training week at HQ
- Founder and president of the diversity network at my current company. Launched the network within 3 months of joining, after meeting with HR and company founders for sponsorship. Since then, we have held several networking events, from social (happy hour) to educational (book talk/speakers). Personally developed the first official employee in-person training on discussing diversity at work, reaching ~100 employees in the first year. Currently have a network of ~150 members and allies.

Post MBA goals
Transition from product management to strategy
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V42
GPA: 3.21
Send PM
Nationality:Zimbabwe
Sex: Male
Education: Bachelors in Economics with emphasis on statistics and math from a Top 50 State School
GPA: 3.2
Lower GPA is due to transfer from small, private school to large state school in Junior year.
3.2 GPA is a split between 3.5 at the private school and 2.9 at the state school (my last 4 semesters). Drop in grades is due to difficulty of adjusting to a radically different learning environment, need to work part-time to support myself and the need to take an extra class in order to graduate on time.
I transferred because financial instability in my family forced me to attend a cheaper school, I thus applied and received a scholarship to the state school, leaving the private school at the end of my Sophomore year.
GMAT: 710
Work Experience: 3 years at BB(think JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs) IB firm as Corporate Finance Analyst/Associate. Was promoted to Associate quickly and relocated to work with the CFO of the bank's Private Equity Division in New York City. Very strong performer.
Volunteer Experience: Worked with several immigration and refugee focused non-profits as a volunteer and coordinator for events. Have been volunteering consistently for 2 years.

I am interested in strategy consulting for businesses interested in working in South Africa. I would like to be based in Africa for a few years, working with an international strategy consulting firm doing business in South Africa.

Thank you for taking a look!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Background and nationality: 27, male from China

Undergrad Information:
Top Chinese diplomacy university, Major in English Language and Literature, Minor in International Relations
GPA: appox. 90/100 (my alma mater does not offer 4.0 scale GPA but the equivalent varies from 3.7-3.9 according to different metrics). Awarded national scholarships by Ministry of Education of China.

GMAT: 740 (Q51 V38 IR8 AW 5.5)
TOEFL: 115/120, I know most people on this forum don't need TOEFL scores but just put it as a reference

Work experience:
- (undergraduate) internship abroad at a United Nations regional hub, and Ministry of Finance of China, both working on policy analysis
- Joined one of China's policy financial institutions as client coverage officer since graduation, negotiating sovereign loans to local governments along the Belt and Road Initiative countries. Sectors are mainly focused on infrastructure, power, energy and resources.
1.1.5 years working in Beijing covering ASEAN countries
2.then fast-track promoted to regional manager on Asia and CIS (Russian-speaking countries) and worked for 2 years from Beijing, led a team and closed several deals, one of them was a Deal of the Year Award by a prestigious forum
3. relocated to Africa Office covering Eastern and Southern Africa. expected to have 1.5 years of WE upon matriculation. Lead negotiator for several mega sovereign debt restructuring (over 7bln USD) and interpreted for Company executives' meetings with African heads of states and government ministers.

Others: CFA, China CPA candidate, top employee performance award.
Traveled to over 30 countries in Asia, Europe and Africa, mostly in a professional capacity.
Official passport holder (government representative stationed abroad other than diplomats at the Embassy).

Extracurricular:
In college
- President of Debate and Public Speaking Club, won a few national and international awards
After college
- liaison officer of Chinese government poverty alleviation program to an impoverished county (each policy financier like us has been assigned a pair-up county to help reduce poverty with our resources and expertise). Helped source experts and funding for local farmers to grow certain fruits and identified early stage buyers.
- Licensed English teacher within the company, offering regular English language and interpreting/translation training to interested employees as a part of the company's staff training module
-Also speak intermediate French (B1 proficiency under EU standards)

Post MBA goals
Work as an investment officer in infrastructure at one of the nascent China-sponsored multilateral development banks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.34
Send PM
X

Originally posted by LOM19010 on 05 Sep 2019, 07:15.
Last edited by LOM19010 on 08 Feb 2020, 12:34, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Background and Nationality: Spanish, female
Undergrad Information:
GPA: 3.2 (personal issues) - def writing an optional essay for this
GMAT: in process, expecting around 700

- Professional Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Advertising, International Relations/ Digital Marketing Strategy expert
- Work experience and leadership: Worked in Barcelona and NYC developing advertising and media strategies for global brands across the globe and within different fields. Lead international teams. New Business Associate in NY and now working as a Business Developer Manager in the family business. Group of 5 people under supervision.
- Community and others: Lived and volunteered for 5 months in a hospital in South-east Africa. Guiding and coaching children in pursuing their goals. Order of Malta NYC Junior Committee while living in NY.
- Post MBA goals: Further development and internationalization of Family Business
- Extracurricular: play tennis and volleyball, speak 4 languages and learning a 5th, art and photography.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Background: Applying Fall 2020.
Race/nationality: US
Sex: Male

Undergrad school/major:
George Mason University, History (3.43 GPA)

Grad School: London School of Economics MSc. International History

GMAT Score: Have yet to take

Work experience and leadership: Have worked in political campaigns extensively ether as an intern or as a full-time employee before going to grad school, including for a high profile state party. I worked as a researcher for three prominent public affairs outfits. While I interned for several think tanks in college and on the Hill for a high profile member of the US Congress as well as for a House committee. I am currently working as a government contractor with a Federal agency. In these roles, I have worked with high-level donors, officials, and dealt with issues/risks impacting business.

Community and Others:
Served as a board member and treasurer of my undergraduate social fraternity's alumni org.
Treasurer for a local political organization
Active in Washington foreign policy networking organizations.

Post-Grad Goal of MBA:
I want to work in energy finance/consulting, focusing on how political and regulatory risks impact this industry. Strong interest in emerging markets and their unique dynamics as well.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Background[banner_got][/banner_got] and nationality: chinese
Undergrad Information: bachelor in Chinese local uni. French top 5 b-school master / all finance major
GRE: 169Q. 153V
Work experience: 30months at matriculation. Chinese top 3 investment bank M&A; internship in New York
Post MBA goals: Consumer focused PE l LT goal: back to family business as Chief investment officer - fruit chain retail store w/5,000 stores in Asia

Applying Early decision
Thanks for ur help
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi vince7261,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. On the very limited data-points you've provided, you have a compelling background. While the years of work experience may be on the lower end of the spectrum, you have strong GRE and work experience. How have your academics been in both undergrad and masters (class ranking)?

Your goals are solid, which will really help with your narrative and why an MBA so early in your career.

I am happy to continue the conversation offline to further discuss your background and see how we can help you make the most out of Columbia's early decision (17-days away). If interested, please reach out.

Good luck!

Susan

vince7261 wrote:
Background[banner_got][/banner_got] and nationality: chinese
Undergrad Information: bachelor in Chinese local uni. French top 5 b-school master / all finance major
GRE: 169Q. 153V
Work experience: 30months at matriculation. Chinese top 3 investment bank M&A; internship in New York
Post MBA goals: Consumer focused PE l LT goal: back to family business as Chief investment officer - fruit chain retail store w/5,000 stores in Asia

Applying Early decision
Thanks for ur help
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.4
Send PM
Hi ,

I am looking for some guidance regarding selection of MBA colleges as I am planning to apply for Fall 2020 intake

I would appreciate if you could take a look at my profile and give me a realistic approach regarding my chances and guide me further regarding how to approach essays.

Here is some information regarding my background :

GMAT : 710
IELTS : 8 Bands

STD 10: 82% (90 percentile) - 2011
STD 12: 83% (95 Percentile) - 2013

Bachelors (2013-2016)
BBA
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
CGPA : 6.02
*Not fantastic , I know*

2016-2017
I worked with my father to learn the ropes of family business but did not find it interesting and decided to move on.

2017-2018
Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communications
Xavier's Institute of Communications, Mumbai ( Ranked in top 5 across nation for communications and media)
B+

2018 -2019
Brand strategist
Shobiz Experiential Communications
I got to conceptualize activation, campaigns and events for various multinational brands . My role often required me to coordinate with various other departments in order to get the pitch ready and present it to the client. I have led projects which required me to give non-traditional creative ideas for a unique experience.

2019- CURRENT
Senior executive - conceptualizer and copywriter
Wizcraft International Entertainment
My profile has the added responsibility of writing content for various clients. Wizcraft is an international entertainment agency ; IIFA is an intellectual property of Wizcraft.
Currently , I conceptualize events and experiences along with designing content in the journey as required.

Post MBA Goal:

Short term
Consulting - Strategy
Mainly for new ventures / start-ups

Long term
Entrepreneurship

Total work experience upon matriculating : 2.5 years

I recently met some MBA schools at an admission fair and asked them whether my GMAT would be a hindrance since I do not come from a conventional background of engineering or finance and hence scoring near 730 or 740 is a tad bit difficult for me. Most of them were open to considering a lower score given my background.

I would like feedback on school selection and please suggest some other schools which you think would be suitable for my profile.

Schools :
NYU Stern
Duke
Cornell
Darden
Rotman
Tepper

Do you think columbia is worth a shot?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I am an Indian male.

Background: Civil Engineering
Undergrad Information: 8.9/10 CGPA, Department Topper for Civil Engineering, Continuous 100% scholarship for all 4 years based on previous years performance.
The college is ranked 37 according to the government of India but it is one of the Top 5 private colleges in India. I chose it because of the scholarship and distance from my home.
GMAT: 710 (Q49 V38 AWA5 IR8) first attempt(was sick that day) and 770 (Q50 V45 AWA5 IR8) on the second attempt
WE: no full-time work experience as I am applying for the deferred programme
Leadership: Have been actively involved in numeorus activities on campus. Most notably I have worked for three years organising the annual Model United Nations Conference where I worked my way up to the position of Director-General with over 100 people working under me. I am also the president of the Entrepreneurship Club of the University and have organised multiple one of a kind events and interactions on campus. Also involved in the Student Chapters of multiple organizations in various capacities. I am one of two the elected class representatives for my batch.

Outside of campus, I have also been involved in social work. I have worked for two years with an NGO working for the rights of women and children in mainly an editorial role but contributing on the ground as and when required.
I have completed my certifications in Lean Management and Lean Six Sigma from the British Standards Institute as well as many certifications in Data Presentation and Project Management from Coursera.

Post MBA Goals: Finance has always been of great interest to me. I want to get into Venture Capital (maybe Impact Investing in particular) as I have always been interested in entrepreneurship and I like meeting new people and listening to new ideas. India is a great growth market for VC and I want to come back to India and contribute to the growth story here.

I plan to work in an early stage startup or a VC fund in the two year after graduating and start my CFA.
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi, and thanks for writing! You have excellent academics and college leadership experience, which will serve you well in this process. One thing I wanted to note about your goal - VC is very tough to break into, and such firms look for candidates with a combination of IB/PE and startup experience. Have you held any internships, and what type of role are you seeking after college? Engineers certainly have made the switch to investment banking post-MBA, so that definitely is a route to consider.

yashbhati wrote:
I am an Indian male.

Background: Civil Engineering
Undergrad Information: 8.9/10 CGPA, Department Topper for Civil Engineering, Continuous 100% scholarship for all 4 years based on previous years performance.
The college is ranked 37 according to the government of India but it is one of the Top 5 private colleges in India. I chose it because of the scholarship and distance from my home.
GMAT: 710 (Q49 V38 AWA5 IR8) first attempt(was sick that day) and 770 (Q50 V45 AWA5 IR8) on the second attempt
WE: no full-time work experience as I am applying for the deferred programme
Leadership: Have been actively involved in numeorus activities on campus. Most notably I have worked for three years organising the annual Model United Nations Conference where I worked my way up to the position of Director-General with over 100 people working under me. I am also the president of the Entrepreneurship Club of the University and have organised multiple one of a kind events and interactions on campus. Also involved in the Student Chapters of multiple organizations in various capacities. I am one of two the elected class representatives for my batch.

Outside of campus, I have also been involved in social work. I have worked for two years with an NGO working for the rights of women and children in mainly an editorial role but contributing on the ground as and when required.
I have completed my certifications in Lean Management and Lean Six Sigma from the British Standards Institute as well as many certifications in Data Presentation and Project Management from Coursera.

Post MBA Goals: Finance has always been of great interest to me. I want to get into Venture Capital (maybe Impact Investing in particular) as I have always been interested in entrepreneurship and I like meeting new people and listening to new ideas. India is a great growth market for VC and I want to come back to India and contribute to the growth story here.

I plan to work in an early stage startup or a VC fund in the two year after graduating and start my CFA.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 133
Send PM
Would love a profile evaluation from the experts.

Indian male
Background: Production engineer from one of the NITs; Completed MBA from IIMs; Looking for a second MBA
Undergrad information: 8.62/10 CGPA
GMAT: 720 (Q51, V35) on 3rd attempt (710 in previous 2 attempts)
WE: 2 years with automotive company; 2.5 yrs in IB; 1 yr in mid-market PE
Other info: Cleared CFA Level II; Represented college in several automotive competitions; Good volunteering experience
Post MBA goals: Switching geography within same role
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 186 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V48
Send PM
xitizsharma wrote:
Would love a profile evaluation from the experts.

Indian male
Background: Production engineer from one of the NITs; Completed MBA from IIMs; Looking for a second MBA
Undergrad information: 8.62/10 CGPA
GMAT: 720 (Q51, V35) on 3rd attempt (710 in previous 2 attempts)
WE: 2 years with automotive company; 2.5 yrs in IB; 1 yr in mid-market PE
Other info: Cleared CFA Level II; Represented college in several automotive competitions; Good volunteering experience
Post MBA goals: Switching geography within same role

You already have an MBA? I’m not sure adcom would look to favorably upon that because in their minds you have already wasted your first MBA. Why give you another? Is there another masters that you could get that would still give you the opportunity to switch?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
GRE 1: Q167 V159
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Hi,

Background and nationality - Male, 26, Indian, Computer Science engineer, Management Consultant
Undergrad Information - National Institute of Technology Calicut
GMAT: 730
Work experience and leadership - Currently, I am a senior associate at PwC US Advisory(DIAC) and am based out of Mumbai. Received 3 promotions in 5 years. I have been part of 3 sectors in the firm - Consumer Market and Retail, Industrial products and services, and a cross vertical firm initiative driving AI solution for the clients. I have led multiple engagement teams(2-3 team size) as a senior and an experienced associate in the firm. I have recently started working with cross vertical team driving AI solutions for the clients. I am leading and helping the firm build a team here in India. In the past 5 months, I have helped the team expand to a team of 6 members now. As I am transitioning to this new sector within the firm, I am also looking at the my other base verticals which I have been a part of in the past.

Community and others - I was part of the Rotaract club of my college. I have worked on a couple of pro bono engagements, as I thought I can contribute in a better way by offering the services that I am actually good at.
Post MBA goals - MC/SC with MBB
Anything else? - I run a blog dedicated to the aviation industry, airline miles, travel, hotel points and credit cards. I also have a social media presence with a good amount of engagement on my content.
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi there, and thanks for writing! It sounds like you have progressive work experience, and good involvement outside of work as well. Have you had work experience (including client engagements) outside of India? For Indian applicants, we've seen those who are most successful in the process have international education/professional experience.

Re: GMAT - a 740+ is ideal for Indian applicants, but for CBS given its rolling admissions process, it's best to apply as early as possible at this point to have the best chance possible given the level of competitiveness. Also, what was your undergrad GPA/graduation honors?

mightythor wrote:
Hi,

Background and nationality - Male, 26, Indian, Computer Science engineer, Management Consultant
Undergrad Information - National Institute of Technology Calicut
GMAT: 730
Work experience and leadership - Currently, I am a senior associate at PwC US Advisory(DIAC) and am based out of Mumbai. Received 3 promotions in 5 years. I have been part of 3 sectors in the firm - Consumer Market and Retail, Industrial products and services, and a cross vertical firm initiative driving AI solution for the clients. I have led multiple engagement teams(2-3 team size) as a senior and an experienced associate in the firm. I have recently started working with cross vertical team driving AI solutions for the clients. I am leading and helping the firm build a team here in India. In the past 5 months, I have helped the team expand to a team of 6 members now. As I am transitioning to this new sector within the firm, I am also looking at the my other base verticals which I have been a part of in the past.

Community and others - I was part of the Rotaract club of my college. I have worked on a couple of pro bono engagements, as I thought I can contribute in a better way by offering the services that I am actually good at.
Post MBA goals - MC/SC with MBB
Anything else? - I run a blog dedicated to the aviation industry, airline miles, travel, hotel points and credit cards. I also have a social media presence with a good amount of engagement on my content.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 176
Send PM
Hi,

Please, if you can, evaluate my profile as an international applicant for the MBA program

Nationality: Indian
Undergraduate Qualification: Bachelor in technology with specialisation in computer science engineering.
GMAT: not taken yet
Work experience: 6+ years
About me - An engineer turned entrepreneur, started a textiles manufacturing and trading business, while studying, with my father (as his prior experience and willingness to work in the same industry he's ever been). Completed my engineering side-by-side. Then left for job, but kept involved in business somehow of the location benefits as my manufacturing process used to take place in the same city I got a job in. Then moved back for business, leaving my job. Since then, been in business and have turned quite a lot of things around for us, and for the market in a good way.
key achievements --
Turned everything from credit to cash.
Took things online,
and added a customer-centric approach.

All these things and ideas were new for the market and my customers, but now productivity has increased for both.
I think entrepreneurship is a good idea for my MBA, but not sure if it’s a good idea in case I want to experience something different like a job maybe for some time. Also, I am so much involved into everything I do, I don't want myself to not make use of my 2 years at an MBA program, so I am a little cautious of schools where I may not find the right mindset of people whom I can be with.

Why MBA?
I have some ideas related to my field which I think can really help and change the way things are done. I want to incorporate tech into small scale manufacturing, and I don't mean just computers. I am looking for a school where I can get some tech exposure along with my MBA, as I may need to take 1-2 tech courses along with an MBA.

Extracurriculars: I am an active sports guy. I play tennis, have coaching experience of swimming (summers only :P) have formed 2 groups in my city -- running and cycling, started with 2 people now each group has around 500+ participants, 60% of them are moderately active, 80% are somewhat active.
I trek a lot and have taken most treks closer to my place, as I work 7 days so it's hard to take an off as treks need a lot of days, but I manage that somehow by minimizing risk.
I am a cyclist, too. you'll find me cycling in the hills, if not trekking.
I have taken part in brevet, 200 km one.
I am a part of the national cycling group and I represent my city for the group.
Also, I am a participant of a blood donation group, we provide blood to blood banks and the ones in need, in person, too. we don't charge for it, it's a free community service for anyone in need. we are presently handling 3 states and the group has around 5000 members, most of them are active. It's run by the people for the people, but then there are too many things to do.

References: From clients to these groups, I can ask anyone to recommend me, but I think it makes more sense if I ask my clients or business people.

shall I apply?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  25   
Moderator:
234 posts