Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 02:43 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 02:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 14673 [84]
Given Kudos: 766
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 313 [1]
Given Kudos: 254
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 14673 [0]
Send PM
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 14673 [1]
Send PM
Re: EMPOWERgmat SC Question Packs [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Pack 1 Kudo Leaderboard:

4 Shrey9 :clap:
3 Shivan21
2 LoneSurvivor
1 sampriya
1 Shipps7952
1 same Good Kid
1 rohit8865
1 DisciplinedPrep
1 snoep

The pack 1 winner is Shrey9 AWESOME work! Your explanation to question 5 showed great thought and effort.

Per the contest rules, I am authorized to provide you with an $85 EMPOWERgmat tuition credit, which will grant you complete access to the EMPOWERgmat system for a full month for free. We will PM you with instructions on how to collect your tuition credit.

Thank you to all who participated, and congrats to those who earned Kudos! Follow us to participate and win in upcoming question pack contests.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 176
Send PM
EMPOWERgmatVerbal wrote:
Pack 1 Kudo Leaderboard:

4 Shrey9 :clap:
3 Shivan21
2 LoneSurvivor
1 sampriya
1 Shipps7952
1 same Good Kid
1 rohit8865
1 DisciplinedPrep
1 snoep

The pack 1 winner is Shrey9 AWESOME work! Your explanation to question 5 showed great thought and effort.

Per the contest rules, I am authorized to provide you with an $85 EMPOWERgmat tuition credit, which will grant you complete access to the EMPOWERgmat system for a full month for free. We will PM you with instructions on how to collect your tuition credit.

Thank you to all who participated, and congrats to those who earned Kudos! Follow us to participate and win in upcoming question pack contests.

Hi, i am glad i could be of some help to the ones who gave kudos to me. Cheers!
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 14673 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Pack 2 Kudo Leaderboard

4 saukrit :clap:
1 Shivan21
1 ArtVandaley
1 sampriya
1 Shivan21

The pack 1 winner is saukrit AWESOME work! Your explanation to question 3 and 5 showed particularly great thought and effort. Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look out for the next round of contests as well.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: IIM Bangalore
Own Kudos [?]: 404 [0]
Given Kudos: 326
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V26
GRE 1: Q162 V149
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
EMPOWERgmatVerbal Thanks a lot for this recognition :)
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pack 4 Kudo Leaderboard

We have a tie!

2 snoep :clap:
2 sampriya :clap:
1 kunaldutt15
1 harsh8686
1 muditdadwal
1 Raxit85
1 mykrasovski
1 suchithra
1 kunalcvrce
1 adstudy

For a tiebreaker, we're going to award the Pack 4 tuition credit to whichever of the two gets the most kudos in the Pack 5 round. We will notify the winner at the end of the Pack 5 round on Friday, November 29th! Best of luck snoep and sampriya!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look out for the next round of contests as well - Pack 5 has already begun!

EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Pack 5 Kudo Leaderboard

6 sampriya :clap:
5 snoep
2 Raxit85
1 harsh8686
1 kunaldutt15
1 TestPrepUnlimited
1 StrugglingGmat2910

The pack 5 winner is sampriya! sampriya also came out on top in our Pack 4 tiebreaker! AWESOME work! We appreciate your clear, concise explanations to each question, and we hope that others find them usefull too!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look out for the next round of contests as well.

EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pack 6 Kudo Leaderboard

5 suchithra :clap:
4 Raxit85
2 TheNightKing
1 NandishSS

The pack 6 winner is suchithra AWESOME work! The thought and detail you put into answering each question is great, and we hope it's useful to other students who are training to beat the GMAT as well!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look out for the next round of contests starting Monday, December 16!

EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pack 7 Kudo Leaderboard

We have a 3-way tie!

2 arvind910619 :clap:
2 NandishSS :clap:
2 Raxit85 :clap:

For a tiebreaker, we're going to award the Pack 7 tuition credit to whichever of the two gets the most kudos in the Pack 8 round. We will notify the winner at the end of the Pack 8 round. Best of luck to all 3 of you!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look out for the next round of contests as well - Pack 8 will go live next week!

EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Pack 8 Kudo Leaderboard

5 TheNightKing :clap:
5 snoep :clap:
4 NandishSS
3 shameekv1989
1 ashita5678
1 bhavya23
1 Raxit85
1 deepverma

Congratulations to the pack 8 winners TheNightKing and snoep AWESOME work! The thought and detail you put into answering each question is great, and we hope it's useful to other students who are training to beat the GMAT as well!

Also a big congratulations to NandishSS for winning the tiebreaker for Pack 7! You've worked incredibly hard this round to earn those kudos, so enjoy your free month of tutoring - on us!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look out for the next round of contests starting soon!

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
@EMPOWERgmat , I started attempting the EMPOWER SC question packs from last 2 days. And i want to say that the question are very amazing. Thanks for the great help

:)
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Expert Reply
thenikhilseth wrote:
@EMPOWERgmat , I started attempting the EMPOWER SC question packs from last 2 days. And i want to say that the question are very amazing. Thanks for the great help

:)

We're glad that you are enjoying these question packs, thenikhilseth! Keep checking in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for new questions and new chances to earn kudos! :)
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pack 9 Kudo Leaderboard

We have a tie!

3 jrk23 :clap:
3 thenikhilseth :clap:
2 XyLan
2 josetm12
1 shameekv1989
1 sauravleo123
1 AnirudhaS
1 ravigupta2912
1 Tushrgupta

For a tiebreaker, we're going to award the Pack 9 tuition credit to whichever of the two collects the most kudos after the Pack 10 round. We will notify the winner at the end of the Pack 10 round on Wednesday, April 22! Best of luck jrk23 and thenikhilseth!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look out for the next round of contests as well - Pack 10 will be up and running this afternoon!

Per the contest rules, I am authorized to provide you with an $85 EMPOWERgmat tuition credit, which will grant you complete access to the EMPOWERgmat system for a full month for free. We will PM you with instructions on how to collect your tuition credit once a winner has been chosen.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
Send PM
Hi All

The set is great, No doubt.

But there are typo errors in few of the questions that is shifting the meaning of the sentence.

Request you to review the questions accordingly.
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pack 10 Kudo Leaderboard

6 thenikhilseth :clap:
3 sauravleo123
2 shameekv1989
2 ravigupta2912
2 Raxit85
2 jrk23
1 Nuthead
1 PS17198
1 SivaVellala
1 h31337u

The pack 10 winner is thenikhilseth! thenikhilseth also came out on top in our Pack 9 tiebreaker! AWESOME work! We appreciate your clear, concise explanations to each question, and we hope that others find them useful too!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. This is the largest group of students we've had yet - let's keep that going! Look out for the next round of contests, coming Wednesday, April 22.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
EMPOWERgmatVerbal wrote:
Pack 10 Kudo Leaderboard

6 thenikhilseth :clap:
3 sauravleo123
2 shameekv1989
2 ravigupta2912
2 Raxit85
2 jrk23
1 Nuthead
1 PS17198
1 SivaVellala
1 h31337u

The pack 10 winner is thenikhilseth! thenikhilseth also came out on top in our Pack 9 tiebreaker! AWESOME work! We appreciate your clear, concise explanations to each question, and we hope that others find them useful too!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. This is the largest group of students we've had yet - let's keep that going! Look out for the next round of contests, coming Wednesday, April 22.

Guys, trust me the questions are of very good quality. Thank you @EMPOWERgmat for making the learning process excited and efficient. Looking forward :)
EMPOWERgmat Instructor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pack 11 Kudo Leaderboard

6 Raxit85 :clap:
2 NischalP
2 thenikhilseth
1 sauravleo123
1 arvind910619
1 800GMAT2019
1 shameekv1989
1 AnirudhaS
1 aniket2045

The pack 11 winner is Raxit85! We appreciate your dedication to the daily questions, and your answers are always clear and easy to read. Keep up the great work!

Congrats to all those who earned kudos. Look for the next round to start later today!

Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1022 [0]
Given Kudos: 134
Send PM
Thank yoy EmpowergmatVerbal!!!!
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert