Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:10 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [2]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [2]
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021! [#permalink]
really usefull
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021! [#permalink]
When does the admission process commence, and i don't have any international experience that is going out of country but have worked with foreign professionals. Am I still eligible
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
subhsngh0 wrote:
When does the admission process commence, and i don't have any international experience that is going out of country but have worked with foreign professionals. Am I still eligible

Although int'l experience is generally preferred, it's not eligibility factor. You can still apply even if you don't have int'l experience. School just wants to know whether you are comfortable working with people from different countries/cultures.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
Hi guys! Needed help regarding letter of motivation. Can anyone share any template.Is it a an application letter addressed to the admissions committee or is it an essay? I am confused about this. Any help will be really welcome. Thanx in advance! And what is to be covered in this. Why MBA? Why this school? Why me?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
subhsngh0 wrote:
Hi guys! Needed help regarding letter of motivation. Can anyone share any template.Is it a an application letter addressed to the admissions committee or is it an essay? I am confused about this. Any help will be really welcome. Thanx in advance! And what is to be covered in this. Why MBA? Why this school? Why me?

Hi did you find the answer? I am working on my app. and have the same doubt.

Thanks,
Priyal
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
choubeyp wrote:
subhsngh0 wrote:

Hi did you find the answer? I am working on my app. and have the same doubt.

Thanks,
Priyal

No I did not find any specific answer so I wrote one myself.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [3]
Given Kudos: 52
Send PM
Bookmarks
Essay Questions

1. Letter of Motivation (professional and personal reasons for wanting to participate in the Mannheim MBA program; one page only ~ 500 words)

Essay Debrief: https://bit.ly/32DfcHG

Other Application Requirements:

1. Two Recommendation

Official Link: https://www.mannheim-business-school.co ... -time-mba/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 236
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.94
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hello, is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Mannheim applicants?

If not, I have created one. Feel free to join.

https://chat.https://gmatclub.com/chat.com/HpjBAtqfFRiIOwCfNJ5rNp
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Send PM
Hi guys,

I have submitted my video presentation at late night on 15th Nov 10:30pm as per German timing. They asked me to send it latest by 15 Nov. I have not heard anything from them since then. How long does is usually takes for them to evaluate or revert. Do they send a regret mail if not selected for further round. Bit anxious! ANy guidance will be helpful.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Schools: Mannheim "21
Send PM
hi guys.. did anyone have their interview yet? also do they send the scholarship form (after the first interview) only if you have PASSED the first interview or do they send it upon request, regardless of whether you have passed or not?
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Good luck to all! Let me know guys if anyone wants to take leadership of this thread. I would be happy to make you the moderator of this forum. :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
subhsngh wrote:
Hi guys,

I have submitted my video presentation at late night on 15th Nov 10:30pm as per German timing. They asked me to send it latest by 15 Nov. I have not heard anything from them since then. How long does is usually takes for them to evaluate or revert. Do they send a regret mail if not selected for further round. Bit anxious! ANy guidance will be helpful.

Hey, did you receive any feedback on it yet? I too submitted my video a couple of weeks later but haven't received any sort of communication from them.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [4]
Send PM
Kudos