Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:24 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [2]
Given Kudos: 93
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V40
WE:Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA & MMM Applicants (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Is it possible that you could connect with an alum who lives in the city where you will be traveling for work? And if not is it possible for you to do a Skype interview during that time period? My instinct is that they will ask how soon you'll be able to complete the interview upon your return and based on what that date is they will either offer you extra time, ask for you to do a Skype interview while you're traveling or shortly upon your return or waive your interview. If you're good at developing rapport on camera you might consider offering that as an option proactively.
StatsMBA wrote:
Does anyone know how strict the 14-day deadline is? I’m not in town for the bulk of the next two weeks for work travel. I emailed the admissions office, but curious if anyone else has run into this issue.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA & MMM Applicants (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
The mail says "youve been matched". But is this THE final interview as well? I'm curious because the site says that they'll declare the results on May 13
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Kudos
shristi20 wrote:
The mail says "youve been matched". But is this THE final interview as well? I'm curious because the site says that they'll declare the results on May 13

My understanding is that Kellogg does not perform any shortlisting for interviews. So yes, this is the final interview and it would be added to your file as another data point before your application is assessed.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
what should i mail the interviewer? should it be formal?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
Is there anybody who hasn't been matched for interview, yet ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V40
WE:Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
Send PM
Priyanka1293 wrote:

Oh yes! A lot of us.. I have noticed that there are a lot of Indian and Asian applicants who have not been matched yet.. Would suggest waiting 2 more weeks for getting matched or getting a waiver, post which if your application is strong, they will send a Skype interview invite
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
ashishranka94 wrote:
Priyanka1293 wrote:

Oh yes! A lot of us.. I have noticed that there are a lot of Indian and Asian applicants who have not been matched yet.. Would suggest waiting 2 more weeks for getting matched or getting a waiver, post which if your application is strong, they will send a Skype interview invite

Thanks.
I was starting to get a little worried.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Booth '22 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Send PM
ashishranka94 wrote:
Priyanka1293 wrote:

On the admission blog they actually say that it takes up to 6 weeks for them to arrange off-campus interviews, so I wouldn't worry. I know it's unnerving, I'm waiting too!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Anyone from Bangalore got an interview invite yet?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 446
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
Send PM
Hi.

The interview invite says please send your resume to your interviewer prior to your interview. How well in advance should you send your resume. I have an interview tomorrow and also isint it a blind interview? I thought in a blind interview you present your resume at the time of meeting only??

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
Send PM
Timebomb wrote:
Hi.

The interview invite says please send your resume to your interviewer prior to your interview. How well in advance should you send your resume. I have an interview tomorrow and also isint it a blind interview? I thought in a blind interview you present your resume at the time of meeting only??

Just had my interview today. Not too sure what you mean by a blind interview, as I certainly knew who my interviewer was ahead of time and was prompted in Kellogg's email to send the resume in advance. Of course, a printed copy is also good to have.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Schools: Duke '22 (A$)
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
Send PM
A blind interview means that the interviewer ONLY looks at your CV beforehand and asks questions based on your work experience. This is unlike Harvard's interview where the interviewer has comprehensively viewed your entire application and every and anything on the application is fair game.

You should probably send your CV asap to facilitate a smooth interview experience.

Timebomb wrote:
Hi.

Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 201 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
ricyan11 wrote:
A blind interview means that the interviewer ONLY looks at your CV beforehand and asks questions based on your work experience. This is unlike Harvard's interview where the interviewer has comprehensively viewed your entire application and every and anything on the application is fair game.

You should probably send your CV asap to facilitate a smooth interview experience.

Timebomb wrote:
Hi.

This is correct, it just means that your interviewer hasn't read your essays, seen your transcripts, or your GMAT. I would send the resume over as soon as you email them to set up the interview time.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 201 [1]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Kudos
harvey1992 wrote:
Its been 4 days and my Alum interviewer in India hasn't responded to my email... Is it OK to call him up directly? Or do I ask the adcom to contact the alum???

Pls help!! Am getting anxious with the 14 days' deadline..

I would follow up via email again and see if they respond to a second request. If you have already done that I would reach out to admissions and let them know what is going on.
Send PM
Expert Reply
FuturePM91 and harvey1992
Excerpt from email I got this morning from a client.

"Kellogg interviewer PA came back to me saying it won’t be possible this week because interviewer is travelling to middle east next week. She suggested 7th Feb. I called Kellogg to ask about what to do they said 14 days is not hard deadline and it’s fine if it’s 7th Feb as long as they are kept in the loop. PA said she could potentially squeeze me in on Friday but don’t want interviewer to be stressed, is that fair? It will give us more time to prep too!"

FuturePM91 wrote:
harvey1992 wrote:
Its been 4 days and my Alum interviewer in India hasn't responded to my email... Is it OK to call him up directly? Or do I ask the adcom to contact the alum???

Pls help!! Am getting anxious with the 14 days' deadline..

I would follow up via email again and see if they respond to a second request. If you have already done that I would reach out to admissions and let them know what is going on.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.4
Send PM
Hi
Is it necessary to send the official GMAT scores to Kellogg right now ? I read that unofficial scores would do and official ones are to be sent after the admit ?

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  12   13   14   15   16   17   18  ...  54   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts