Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:42 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GRE 1: Q165 V162
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 66
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling Haskayne (Calgary) MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
shrey1394 wrote:
When did you submit your application?

Posted from my mobile device

19th Jan Kira submitted
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling Haskayne (Calgary) MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Has anyone got admit for R2 i.e. applications submitted before 15th Jan?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
No reply from them yet. It's been over 2 months since I completed my R2 application and paid the fees, and over 5 weeks since I finished my KIRA assessment.
The last conversation I had with Calgary was in the 1st week of Jan and understood that they were still playing catch-up of analyzing applications accumulated during their new year's break and that they needed a few more weeks to come back with final decisions for R2 applicants. No conversation with them from my side after that.

The wait is, indeed, taxing.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I finished off with the application on 15th Jan. I had my Kira on 27th Jan. I called on Thursday, They said that within 5-7 days result will be out.

Worst part is they made me submit transcripts, attested degrees before the offer. If I don't get it, all the work, application fee and courier charges will be for nothing.

Anyways, they have to declare them before 20th Feb for international students.

Alberta dinged me without interview. No reply from Telfer for over a week. Will get Beedie result by 20th Feb.

The wait is really taxing for sure.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
rohitsuman86 wrote:
I finished off with the application on 15th Jan. I had my Kira on 27th Jan. I called on Thursday, They said that within 5-7 days result will be out.

Worst part is they made me submit transcripts, attested degrees before the offer. If I don't get it, all the work, application fee and courier charges will be for nothing.

Alberta dinged me without interview. No reply from Telfer for over a week. Will get Beedie result by 20th Feb.

Same case here,
Telfer - No reply since 27th Jan
Haskayne - No reply
Beedie - Got waitlisted

Any idea what are the chances of getting in Beedie if waitisted?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
IntlMBA24 wrote:
rohitsuman86 wrote:

Same case here,
Haskayne - No reply
Beedie - Got waitlisted

Beedie dinged me this morning, so no clue.

Don't know about the rest.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
rohitsuman86 wrote:
IntlMBA24 wrote:
rohitsuman86 wrote:

Same case here,
Haskayne - No reply
Beedie - Got waitlisted

Beedie dinged me this morning, so no clue.

Don't know about the rest.

Hey thanks for the prompt reply, lets hope for the best.
Fingers crossed
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
I got an admit for the Daytime MBA for Fall 2020 with an entrance scholarship of $10000
Here's my timeline if it helps:
1. Submitted application for R1 : Nov 15th 2019
2. Haskayne automatically moved my file to R2 because my transcripts + scores didn't reach them by Nov 20th (deadline of 5 days after submitting application)
3. KIRA invitation - mid Dec 2019
4. KIRA submitted - Dec 24th 2019
5. Decision received 13th Feb 2020

Deadline to accept/decline offer - Feb 26th 2020
Deposit amount to be paid by above date - CAD 3000

Anybody else got admits for R1 and R2 so far?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Congratulations dude. This means that they don't give out offers on rolling basis. 20th is the deadline, so they have started giving out results now.

Congrats again!! You waited long for this.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
I got an Admit from Haskayne(Class of 2022). I just wanted to get in touch with fellows going to join. Any https://gmatclub.com/chat group?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ANKITSGULERIA wrote:
I got an Admit from Haskayne(Class of 2022). I just wanted to get in touch with fellows going to join. Any https://gmatclub.com/chat group?

Congratulations!! Have no clue about the group.

Create one?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
Go ahead, make one!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
My Mo. Number is 9711532959. Please https://gmatclub.com/chat me your number. I will create a group and we can go ahead with any relevant discussion over there.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Hey guys, received an admission today but still considered whether I should accept it. Emm, U of C did not give much scholarship on my admission. Kinda sad.

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
ANKITSGULERIA wrote:

We have launched a group chat feature that provides nearly all features that https://gmatclub.com/chat does while keeping your privacy intact behind your forum username. You can try this feature to form a closed group of Haskayne admits. Happy to provide any help if needed... https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php
Intern
Intern
Send PM
psxiaoxuandi wrote:
Hey guys, received an admission today but still considered whether I should accept it. Emm, U of C did not give much scholarship on my admission. Kinda sad.

Congrats man.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
ANKITSGULERIA wrote:
My Mo. Number is 9711532959. Please https://gmatclub.com/chat me your number. I will create a group and we can go ahead with any relevant discussion over there.

Got an offer from UoC today!
I will like to join the group too and will https://gmatclub.com/chat you my number later today.
Cheers!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
tipsyheart

congrats! when did you submit Kira if I may ask?

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6919 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts