Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 23:21 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1025 [1]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72874 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1813 [0]
Given Kudos: 763
WE:Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 385 [1]
Given Kudos: 2380
Send PM
Frustrated with GMAT Club? Post Your Frustrations Here! [#permalink]
Kudos
I feel that MartyTargetTestPrep thoroughly refuted a GMATCLUB Verbal CAT question in this post
https://gmatclub.com/forum/v12-227178-20.html#p2280713

yet I still had the question in a CAT today.

Last week I had two questions in a verbal CAT that I (and other users) feel are wrong
https://gmatclub.com/forum/v02-184789.html#p2438333
https://gmatclub.com/forum/v11-210900-20.html#p2438321

But the top question is refuted by a V51 expert.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72874 [1]
Send PM
Re: Frustrated with GMAT Club? Post Your Frustrations Here! [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
philipssonicare wrote:
I feel that MartyTargetTestPrep thoroughly refuted a GMATCLUB Verbal CAT question in this post
https://gmatclub.com/forum/v12-227178-20.html#p2280713

yet I still had the question in a CAT today.

Last week I had two questions in a verbal CAT that I (and other users) feel are wrong
https://gmatclub.com/forum/v02-184789.html#p2438333
https://gmatclub.com/forum/v11-210900-20.html#p2438321

But the top question is refuted by a V51 expert.

Thanks for posting! I appreciate it
I will go ahead and deactivate these questions and ask GMATNinja to review them.

BB
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [0]
Given Kudos: 421
GMAT 1: 600 Q46 V27
Send PM
Frustrated with GMAT Club? Post Your Frustrations Here! [#permalink]
bb

Why are we only sending GMAT Club tests questions as Quant QOTD? Can we not include questions from other sources?

I am saying this because I am starting to take full length Club tests so that basically prevents me from solving QOTD.

Thoughts?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Kudos
Take those fake reviews of e-gmat out. Its one of the crappiest courses out there wasting time and money for hundreds of students.

Posted from my mobile device
VP
VP
Send PM
sapper9 wrote:
Take those fake reviews of e-gmat out. Its one of the crappiest courses out there wasting time and money for hundreds of students.

That's a harsh way of criticizing.

You mention no facts, no experiences and no specific points and still want us to believe what you are saying about any particular course?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
Yes I was harsh...I enrolled in their course (verbal only) wasted about 2 months getting no where. Then I realized that their “rules based “ methodology which is based on remembering a 1000 rules and trying to apply them is useless for the majority of questions. Their RC explanations are a joke. That time wasted caused me to postpone my gmat and miss one round if admissions. I am not even sure how they have so many fake reviews. Their emails claiming to make people jump from 600’s to 700’s in 100 days etc is another marketing trap that wastes a lot of time and money for the students and the community.
I am a student and not associated with any other test prep nor getting paid to post this out. I can post redacted versions of their subscription receipts and email correspondences if you wish. But the point I am trying to make is to not have someone starting new on GMAT be baited again with their over the top marketing.

VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
sapper9 wrote:
Yes I was harsh...I enrolled in their course (verbal only) wasted about 2 months getting no where. Then I realized that their “rules based “ methodology which is based on remembering a 1000 rules and trying to apply them is useless for the majority of questions. Their RC explanations are a joke. That time wasted caused me to postpone my gmat and miss one round if admissions. I am not even sure how they have so many fake reviews. Their emails claiming to make people jump from 600’s to 700’s in 100 days etc is another marketing trap that wastes a lot of time and money for the students and the community.
I am a student and not associated with any other test prep nor getting paid to post this out. I can post redacted versions of their subscription receipts and email correspondences if you wish. But the point I am trying to make is to not have someone starting new on GMAT be baited again with their over the top marketing.

I would suggest you go ahead and post your own review for e-gmat. Make sure your review is verified otherwise yours can be treated as fake too.

While I understand you might have had a bad experience, It is not right to claim that all the reviews out there are fake.

Yes. They are good at marketing. I personally feel this. But no course is perfect. What works for one may not work for someone else.

Keeping that in mind, I suggest you start looking for what works best for you, not just a course but approaches for each section and I wish you all the best for your journey ahead.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
Thank you but I am done with my gmat journey and have moved on to apps. A verified review means nothing to me and my review will be drowned by many more “positive” marketing reviews anyway. So if you really care for the community the come up with a way to equalize the reviews rather than acknowledging that their marketing is good! If you think the priority of a test prep company is more than the $$ and time wasted by hundreds if not thousands of students then I am sorry for you and I have made my point.

VP
VP
Send PM
I will leave it at this and wont reply you further. Peace.!

Thank you!
VP
VP
Send PM
TheNightKing wrote:
bb

Why are we only sending GMAT Club tests questions as Quant QOTD? Can we not include questions from other sources?

I am saying this because I am starting to take full length Club tests so that basically prevents me from solving QOTD.

Thoughts?

bb
Sorry for the tag again but this got lost in the following posts.

Can you please share your thoughts?
VP
VP
Send PM
The Top 10 badges were missing and nobody realized that?

I see they are appearing again or may be I wasn't in Top 10 so I forgot about those?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72874 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
TheNightKing wrote:
The Top 10 badges were missing and nobody realized that?

I see they are appearing again or may be I wasn't in Top 10 so I forgot about those?

Hi. People have noticed but we have been slow to fix things unfortunately. I think they’re getting fixed now and starting to show up.

Congratulations I guess? :-)

VP
VP
Send PM
Quote:

Hi. People have noticed but we have been slow to fix things unfortunately. I think they’re getting fixed now and starting to show up.

Congratulations I guess? :-)

Thanks... I saw Top 10 PS in my profile.

Then I realized wait Bunuel used to be in Top 10 for all categories so may be the badges were missing altogether :lol:
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
GRE 1: Q166 V159

GRE 2: Q165 V156

GRE 3: Q166 V159
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
GMAT Score estimate stuck at Sub 450 despite solving multiple questions for all four sections(with decent accuracy I would say), score never seems to be updating. It used to be updated but not anymore now. It would be great if the issue could be resolved as it's a good motivation to see yourself progressing.
Screenshot below :
https://prntscr.com/rron00
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:
Thank you for taking your time to share about any frustrations you may experience with GMAT Club. I would love to learn more about them and see how we can help to improving the forum or our technology. I appreciate your help and time you invest into posting here and hope to be able to offer you help and equivalent amount of my time.

Thank you,
BB, Founder of GMAT Club.

Am I the only one who is seeing this issue : The alignment of Notifications icon?
Attachments

Alignment Issue.png
Alignment Issue.png [ 288.49 KiB | Viewed 1053 times ]

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72874 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
TheNightKing wrote:
bb wrote:
Thank you for taking your time to share about any frustrations you may experience with GMAT Club. I would love to learn more about them and see how we can help to improving the forum or our technology. I appreciate your help and time you invest into posting here and hope to be able to offer you help and equivalent amount of my time.

Thank you,

Am I the only one who is seeing this issue : The alignment of Notifications icon?

Thank you for posting. I tried a few versions and resolutions but It looks OK to me... perhaps try refreshing and see if that goes away?
(I know that it looks strange in the tests however for some strange reason.
GRE Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32896 [1]
Given Kudos: 5776
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
TheNightKing wrote:
bb wrote:

Thank you,

Hello bb i am also having the same issue JYI
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6