Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:20 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 498 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 77 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 930 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I am happy to see the cheat go. I no longer have to see his banana face.
Welcome to the age of Alonso, Kimi, Kubica and Hamilton.

F1 is all about him? How long have you been following the sport? F1 does not live for one driver. Drivers after drivers will retire but F1 continues. We've seen Nelson Pigeut, Alan Prost, Aryton Senna, Mikka gone, but F1 continues, and so does Schumacher's retirement have no effect on the future of F1. Instead, his dominance and Ferrari's immoral ethics have turned some fans away. Quite the opposite, I'd say. :roll:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 498 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
tennis_ball wrote:

F1 is all about him? How long have you been following the sport? F1 does not live for one driver. Drivers after drivers will retire but F1 continues. We've seen Nelson Pigeut, Alan Prost, Aryton Senna, Mikka gone, but F1 continues, and so does Schumacher's retirement have no effect on the future of F1. Instead, his dominance and Ferrari's immoral ethics have turned some fans away. Quite the opposite, I'd say. :roll:

Harsh words man :)

I would not call him a cheat... If he is a cheat Senna should also be called like that. Don't you agree?

F-1 future will surely not be much influenced by his retirement, but F-1 will suffer badly for the first couple of years without Michael....
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 930 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
SimaQ wrote:
tennis_ball wrote:

Harsh words man :)

I would not call him a cheat... If he is a cheat Senna should also be called like that. Don't you agree?

F-1 future will surely not be much influenced by his retirement, but F-1 will suffer badly for the first couple of years without Michael....

Senna is a man, because he would say what he would do during the racing.
And he did it in Japan. Well, Schumacher doesn't say anything and go to take out the drivers, esp in the old days when the camera technology was bad.

Well, we don't talk about him any more, since he is retired.
Now Kimi goes to an nearly new Ferrari team with so many management reshuffles, and with his style, I doubt and worry that he probably will never become a WDC. I used to like him, but not so much nowadays.
That his car was not reliable is one reason, but that he is a speed nut is another reason. Winning a WDC requires more than just speed. The compromise between the machine and the strategies and points. Alonso is much better in this aspect than Kimi.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]