Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 20:47 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 20:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1600 [0]
Given Kudos: 1002
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GPA: 3.01
WE:Engineering (Real Estate)
Send PM
CrackVerbal Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 310 [3]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Re: E GMAT Online vs Crackverbal Online [#permalink]
Kudos
I have been using crackverbal online for the past few months. I have to tell you it has been a wonderful experience as the verbal section is really helpful and detailed.
There are plenty of practice questions for you to test your knowdlege on the topic you just learned. I really also like the end of topic test questions they really let you know where you stand in the understanding of the topic. The videos are clear and hit all the major topics and key strategies.

In Quant section there is a Quant basic video section which really helps brush up and makes your base strong for advanced gmat maths.
Similar to the verbal section. There are plenty of explanation videos and practice questions for you to make sure you succeed.
Overall if you are looking for a online course for GMAT with detailed videos and are ready to put in some time crackverbal is a great resource and the team at crackverbal is really helpful if you have any problems. They are an email or a phone call away to resolve any issues.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Swapnil.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [3]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Kudos
I have been using crackverbal online for the past few months. I have to tell you it has been a wonderful experience as the verbal section is really helpful and detailed.
There are plenty of practice questions for you to test your knowdlege on the topic you just learned. I really also like the end of topic test questions they really let you know where you stand in the understanding of the topic. The videos are clear and hit all the major topics and key strategies.

In Quant section there is a Quant basic video section which really helps brush up and makes your base strong for advanced gmat maths.
Similar to the verbal section. There are plenty of explanation videos and practice questions for you to make sure you succeed.
Overall if you are looking for a online course for GMAT with detailed videos and are ready to put in some time crackverbal is a great resource and the team at crackverbal is really helpful if you have any problems. They are an email or a phone call away to resolve any issues.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Swapnil.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [4]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

Crackverbal online classes has a human touch and they have superfast support.

You can get in touch with the student advisor on phone and they help you with your strategy and sometimes they help you get in touch with Subject Matter Expert which is real helpful.
I am not sure about the trustworthiness of reviews in GC. I have decided to take Crackverbal because they had 19k youtube followers and oldest videos they put date back to 7 years which seems more trsutworthy to me. You can view their free courses and decide.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [4]
Send PM
Kudos
I have taken CRACKVERBAL online course .All I can say is its a very helpful course.Few months back,I was also very confused as to which course to go for.Then I came across this course.
It's has descriptive lectures in which firstly all the important concepts are explained covering each and every aspect and then solving problems for that particular concept.I also want to add the question sheets and the mapping sheet of OG questions are also provided with a proper illustrative plan in the excel as to how an aspirant should prepare for quant and verbal .
Considering the details which these guys cover and the thorough knowledge about every aspect of the exam.
I would really recommend to you to go for crackverbal.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [4]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
I have purchased the crack verbal online course and I have been preparing both quant and verbal using the resources provided in the course content. One thing that i would like to highlight is the fact that crack verbal course content is really comprehensive and covers critical aspects of verbal ( sentence correction tricks , critical reasoning hacks ) that would help in solving questions quicker with improved accuracy. They do not try to cover concepts that are not tested on the GMAT and are very accurate with the content which helps in preparing for the test completely in a short span of time. They also have a testing portal which has a lot of questions arranged topic wise which is really helpful for practice and assessment. The support team is quick in responding to mails and you can always send your doubts and queries and it will definitely get addressed.

If you are a working professional and you want conceptual clarity for GMAT prep on the go , Crack Verbal online course is a definite yes from my experience.
Hope this helps ! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Crack verbal is a Very good institute to start your GMAT course, I have taken GMAT online course from crack verbal, every topic was explained clearly in detailed manner, mentors had helped in improving my concepts. I have also recommended crack verbal GMAT course to my friends who are very happy after enrolling the course. The strategies they use to explain GMAT concepts are unique and easy to implement, I am very satisfied and happy with crack verbal teaching and management support .
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 282 [0]
Given Kudos: 453
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
It's Egmat my friend period.
CrackVerbal Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 310 [1]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Don't take anyone's word for granted. Sign up for both the e-gmat & Crackverbal trial course and then decide for yourself based on the content of the course.

See which course offers the best video explanation of the GMAT concepts in a way that caters to your understanding and learning requirements.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 282 [0]
Given Kudos: 453
Concentration: Finance
Schools: ISB '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Youraisemeup wrote:
It's Egmat my friend period.

Dont be foolish to spend all your money on prep only. Applications and consulting for them is an expensive process.
Money saved=Money earned

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Dear All.

of all the online courses on Gmat .. i think Crackverbal is the best reason:
- The course is very well organised.
- The difficulty level in the course is matching with the actual test
- And they keep it simple.... view the course and then do the related problems in the OG guide.

Much recommended.

Thanks
Rahul
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Crackverbal’s GMAT course is top quality for a good price and has the flexibility that any full-time worker needs-both online and classroom programs are available, and you can study as much as you can and wherever you prefer.It was a great experience to be trained by such a knowledgeable group of trainers. The sessions were clearly structured and thought provoking. The loop approach to each session was delivered by people who genuinely cared about our development and I would, without hesitation recommend to every one who are preparing for Gmat. First of all, I found all of the materials very organized, and they really helped me to understand the requirements of the exam and provided practical tips on how to approach it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I wrote my GMAT for first time and got less marks. That was through self learning. Soon i realised I was weak in basics of mathematics. Then I got a chance to check crackverbal website. They not only had usual gmat tutorials, But also they taught basics. Since I had few other commitments, I enrolled for the online classes. I was very nervous and worried as to how can I just watch videos and learn? Will my doubts be ever answered? Who will monitor me? But I was wrong. I was mentored and got my answers to all the doubts within one day. I always welcomed to the class coaching when ever I wanted to. This made my learning easy and convenient. Coaching was excellent and very friendly staff. Over all my experience with CrackVerbal was wonderful. I would recommend it to all GMAT aspirants

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
hi, GMAT community,

let me brief you about my experience with CrackVerbal online module.
I have been throughout my life been the hardcore proponent of the books hardcopies to be the perfect medium of teaching.
but since the format of the exam is online you have to make the choice sooner or later to choose, where to prepare from?
so I faced this dilemma and after lots of communications with both the teams, I have concluded to go for the CrackVerbal one.
the recorded lectures are the ones with the best materials, the concept are explained in the simplest manner and the verbal section is the best.
I did all the OG questions for the verbal section many times but the clarity of the concept was never there , but since once I started the lectures from CrackVerbal, there are manyfold improvements.
hope this helps the students who are in pursuit of excellence.
I wish success to all.
regards
Intern
Intern
Send PM
As a crackverbal student it helped me a lot as they started teaching from the root stage and teaching in many different procedures like traditional method and also in shortcut method.it helped me to analyse the questions in different way and solve them.best thing is they totally teach from GMAT exam's perceptive..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Check the reviews of the courses on this link: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/gmat_courses?fl=menu

Also, always try the trial course as every courses' teaching style is different
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
I have experience with both the platforms. E-gmat is amazing in the sense they have everything analysed by their algorithms,based on how you are performing and what you should be doing next etc. However, I found the teaching style not suitable for me. I believe in learning from interaction. I had purchased the e-gmat verbal section. The course takes you through all the concepts but the interaction is basically with a bot. After a certain threshold I feel that there is only so much a computer can do as compared to a human. Crack-verbal Live @home sessions on the other hand are simply amazing. I like it when you can get all your doubts cleared in one go. The concepts are taught in a similar manner (module based) but by a actual human, i. e Arun. When he is teaching he makes sure you get the concept and strategies in fixed in your brain. Apart from all this, they too have a test platform which has mini quizzes on each module that should be taken after you have understood and practised the questions. Crackverbal also has a team that will help you out for your mba applications.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7624 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
Top Contributor
Hi!
Guess we can provide some deets here! :)
We are sure you have given the test and have plunged in on the road ahead by now.:)
However this is for anyone who has a similar doubts on the product and services we provide and how we can help you out!

Crackverbal Online course is curated and designed to help students learn at their own pace in the most optimized and effective way.
With the launch of our new product, all you have to do is login, declare your GMAT dead line and follow the study plan!
Invest your precious time in "thinking through" the problems and not "planning the entire process".
We provide three specific products each for a certain kind of student requirement.

1. On-Demand :
(a)You are provided with a study plan(based on your deadline) and Course videos cover the concepts according to the study plan.

(b)You also have OG Tests(the complete OG broken down into section tests and that too with levels of difficulty). Not only that,we also
provide you the video solutions of these OG Test Questions.
Our brain functions quite differently under the stress of a timer and when it knows that the performance would provide a metric of
measuring progress and GMAT readiness. So keeping that in mind, we have added the OG questions as tests for YOU.

(c)If you have exhausted the OG, you would want additional practice and we have a set of 600+ questions for you to practice
additionally(with solutions). These tests are divided sectionally for both Verbal & Quant and with varying levels of difficulty.

(d)You also get to experience Prepathon-a 60 min session with questions that challenge you and assess your prep every week.Its a
point of live interaction with the faculty and all like minded students who are preparing it.

(e) You can also connect with the faculties one to one by booking a meet through calendly at a time thats convenient to you!We do
not believe in isolated practice. So even when you opt for an OnDemand course we would provide you with the additional sessions
for live interaction with the faculty and the rest of the people like you!

(f) Since we perform best in an undistracted atmosphere we would push you to attend the Deep work sessions
and have an immersive experience of working with us as you develop your cognitive abilities.

(g) AMA sessions where you can pitch in your study issues,prep issues and infact ask anything to the faculty is designed to keep your
prep doubt free and smooth.

2. Live@Home:
The Weekend sessions are direct points of contact where you learn the course,acquire GMAT essential concept and Application
understanding on the weekends with the faculty and other students. They are high Octane sessions of learning on real time with the
faculty and asking doubts then and there.The sessions are curated to transmit the GMAT centric knowledge in a simple and effective
manner to help you walk through the Optimized Learning Pathway(OLP). You get to access the session recordings after the session
for a 7 day period.
Alongside,you also get to experience all other facilities listed for the On Demand Course.

3. ScoreUp:
The third and the most premium product is the ScoreUp where you sign up for a one to one guided assistance with the mentor.
It is designed to handhold you at your pace. You would also receive the session recordings and the Practice Tests as a part of the
Product. The faculty would guide you one to one,close your concept gaps,close on the strategic application gaps and all along answer
your doubts as you experience them.

The CrackVerbal GMAT online course is created based on our experience of teaching more than thousands of classroom students and it's designed to help the busy working professionals crack the GMAT in their first attempt.
The CrackVerbal GMAT online course combines technology with high human interaction to maximize your results.
CrackVerbal GMAT online course is the only course that provides you with a Personal GMAT counselor to track your progress & guide you from the time you start your GMAT preparation till the time you take your GMAT test.

Coming down to results, please scroll down and our numbers would give you a fair idea of our performance.
Our priority at Crackverbal is great Customer Experience and students breaching the targeted 700+ score!
We would recommend you to sign up for our free GMAT online trial course and see if you like how the concepts are being explained in the course.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts
GRE Forum Moderator
13957 posts