Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 18:24 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 18:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions [#permalink]
I always dreamed of visiting Shanghai, from early childhood I love to travel. Can I go there as a student in some kind of educational program? I really like to study, I was even an assistant teacher at the university, I can also help with writing research papers, this is my favorite assignment. You can pay for research papers at Paperial.com. This is an educational service that helps students, I work there as a remote writer. I hope to meet new friends in Shanghai and find different job opportunities for me in the future. Also, I would like to visit the best universities in Europe. I really like student life and I do not want to waste my time in vain. I think each of us should move and develop. If we have common interests, then write to me personally, I will be glad to talk.
Current Student
Send PM
Re: We are CEIBS Student Ambassadors - feel free to ask any questions [#permalink]
Expert Reply
CEIBS wrote:
Hi everyone! As CEIBS Student Ambassadors we would like to share about Mainland China’s Top ranked MBA Program, Full-Time MBA in China Europe International Business School.

CEIBS is relatively young MBA School, started in 1994 as a joint arrangement between Chinese Government and the European Union, however in 2019 it was ranked as 1st in Asia and 4th in the world by Forbes and #5 in the world by Financial Times.

We want to tell you more about what differentiates CEIBS from other Top tier MBA Schools, provide you insights about admissions process & scholarships and share our experience living in Shanghai and China.

Feel free to ask any questions related to CEIBS.

CEIBS Student Ambassadors

Hi Everyone!

Director of CEIBS MBA programme, Prof. Juan Antonio Fernandez talks with Find-MBA.com on why China is a rising force in business education https://bit.ly/2PJFy7P

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
BiancaMitford wrote:
I always dreamed of visiting Shanghai, from early childhood I love to travel. Can I go there as a student in some kind of educational program? I really like to study, I was even an assistant teacher at the university, I can also help with writing research papers, this is my favorite assignment. You can pay for research papers at Paperial.com. This is an educational service that helps students, I work there as a remote writer. I hope to meet new friends in Shanghai and find different job opportunities for me in the future. Also, I would like to visit the best universities in Europe. I really like student life and I do not want to waste my time in vain. I think each of us should move and develop. If we have common interests, then write to me personally, I will be glad to talk.

Dear BiancaMitford,

Thank you for your sharing.
If you want to study in the best business school in Asia feel free to apply to CEIBS. Let us know if you have any questions regarding our MBA programme and the application process.

Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
CEIBS MBA ranks #5 globally for two consecutive years:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/MgKAez6D3R0xsxX_i1HybQ

Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
CEIBS MBA Application & Student Sharing Webinar - Indian applicants

We cordially invite you to join our Application Webinar and Q&A with CEIBS MBA Students.

Join MBA admissions staff and current MBA students online to get a feel for CEIBS’ full-time MBA programme. During this webinar, we will discuss the application journey, life on campus, and the advantages of looking east for your MBA in terms of career development, ROI, and personal development.

Who should join this webinar?

Young professionals with 2+ years of experience who are interested in joining our full-time MBA programme in Shanghai.

For further details and registration follow: https://www.ceibs.edu/media/events/mba/18065

Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
Upcoming MBA Application & Student Sharing Webinar series for European, Southeast Asia, International, Indian and Latin American prospects.
To register scan the QR code below.

Attachments

File comment: Upcoming MBA Application & Student Sharing Webinar series for European, Southeast Asia, International, Indian and Latin American prospects. Scan the QR code below to register.
WeChat Image_20200302103241.jpg
WeChat Image_20200302103241.jpg [ 407.66 KiB | Viewed 2159 times ]

Current Student
Send PM
Expert Reply
CEIBS wrote:
Hi everyone! As CEIBS Student Ambassadors we would like to share about Mainland China’s Top ranked MBA Program, Full-Time MBA in China Europe International Business School.

CEIBS is relatively young MBA School, started in 1994 as a joint arrangement between Chinese Government and the European Union, however in 2019 it was ranked as 1st in Asia and 4th in the world by Forbes and #5 in the world by Financial Times.

We want to tell you more about what differentiates CEIBS from other Top tier MBA Schools, provide you insights about admissions process & scholarships and share our experience living in Shanghai and China.

Feel free to ask any questions related to CEIBS.

Hi Everyone!

Let me share with you the Message from CEIBS MBA Programme Director regarding CEIBS admissions updates:

Dear CEIBS Full Time MBA Applicants,

First and foremost, in what has been an extremely difficult time for many of us around the world, I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. As our personal and professional lives continue to be disrupted by COVID-19, I wanted to share with you how CEIBS community has responded to the outbreak, as well as the implications for enrolling to this year’s MBA intake.

Since the outbreak of the virus in China, our Shanghai campus has remained closed and MBA lectures have temporarily moved online. Fortunately, the situation is China is improving every day. As of 19th March, Hubei province recorded no new cases and there were only 34 new cases throughout China, all of which were imported. In light of this, we are confident to be given the green light to return to campus based teaching soon, and I sincerely hope the rest of the world joins China on the road to recovery.
The preparations for this year’s MBA intake remain on course, albeit with some adjustment. Most notably, we have taken the decision to push back the commencement of the programme to October 12th, 2020. The length of the MBA programme will therefore be reduced to 16 months, but rest assured, all core modules, overseas electives, China modules, strategy projects, international exchanges and the Mandarin pre-course will go ahead, as planned.

We also appreciate that working from home, taking care of loved ones and adjusting to the new situation is far from ideal when preparing an MBA application. We also understand from our partners at GMAC that many GMAT centers around the world remain closed. In light of this we have taken two steps to adjust our admissions process. Firstly, candidates are encouraged to submit applications on or before the deadline with or without a valid GMAT or GRE score. We will then frontload the interview process and offer conditional offers to those successful candidates on the basis of taking the exam at a later date. Secondly, in addition to our third round deadline on March 25th, 2020 we have also added an additional fourth round on May 13th, with a decision due by June 10th, 2020.

The last time we were on campus we had just received the good news that our MBA programme was ranked #5 in the world by the Financial Times for the second year in a row. We had also just announced full-tuition MBA scholarships with our partners QS, eFellow and VDI and we were looking forward to celebrating the Chinese New Year holidays. How quickly life has changed. Recently though, our current MBAs were addressed by CEIBS President (European) Dr. Dipak Jain who shared some inspiring words that I thought will be appropriate to share with you. “Everyone around the world is facing the same situation, it is how we react that will define our individual outcomes. Remember that no challenge ahead of you is greater than the force behind you” he said.

With those words in mind, I wish you the best of luck with your future journey and hope to meet you on campus in October.

Warm regards,

Prof. Juan Antonio Fernandez
Associate Dean
MBA Programme Director

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi CEIBS Student Ambassadors,

May I ask how many students received Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship in CEIBS MBA intake 2019 & 2020? I wanna apply for this scholarship for 2021 intake but it seems that no one receives this kinda scholarship at CEIBS.

Thank you,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 50
Concentration: Healthcare, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 2.71
Send PM
tambth wrote:
Hi CEIBS Student Ambassadors,

May I ask how many students received Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship in CEIBS MBA intake 2019 & 2020? I wanna apply for this scholarship for 2021 intake but it seems that no one receives this kinda scholarship at CEIBS.

Thank you,

Hi tambth,

I am not sure of the exact number but there are quite a few of us who received this scholarship. I can say that because i am one of the students who was awarded this scholarship.

Regards,
Aravind T
MBA Class of 2021
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
i had appeared for R3 interview of CEIBS.
When can we expect the decisions on it
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72859 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived CEIBS Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our CEIBS Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated CEIBS Forum for all fresh things related to the CEIBS MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts