Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:12 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.78
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [7]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Economics, Strategy
Schools: Ivey '22 (A$)
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 225
Concentration: Economics, Organizational Behavior
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V33
GMAT 2: 620 Q44 V29
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
shibanis01 wrote:
Hi All,

Hope you are as hung-up over the interview invites as I am. :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I met one of the Admission Directors in a recent event in New Delhi.
I asked her about the timelines, and she said that she has a stack of applications left to go over and that she would get back to them post 16th Feb.
She also said she'll get back to us with the interview invites in the next few weeks.

All the best to all the applicants! :fingers_crossed:

Good News! Thanks for the update
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.4
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Any Indians who have applied in round 2 and heard back from the college or got any interview invites ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
vj1994 wrote:
Any Indians who have applied in round 2 and heard back from the college or got any interview invites ?

Even i am waiting to hear back. Submitted my application on the last day i.e. 13th jan. Have you heard anything from them??
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.4
Send PM
Manik05 wrote:
vj1994 wrote:

Even i am waiting to hear back. Submitted my application on the last day i.e. 13th jan. Have you heard anything from them??

No , aren't they taking too long ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
Send PM
I submitted my application on Dec 7th. Had my interview on 28th Jan but still haven't heard back on the decision. From the previous posts, I saw the turnaround was usually 2 weeks post-interview. Has this been the case with someone else as well?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vj1994 wrote:
Manik05 wrote:
vj1994 wrote:

Yeah man. The usual turnaround time is 4-6 weeks and it's already been 5. Someone posted earlier that they'll start replying post 16th. We should hear from them today hopefully

No , aren't they taking too long ?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V34
Send PM
eishmehta wrote:
I submitted my application on Dec 7th. Had my interview on 28th Jan but still haven't heard back on the decision. From the previous posts, I saw the turnaround was usually 2 weeks post-interview. Has this been the case with someone else as well?

I waited 17 days for my decision last month. Good luck!

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Send PM
yzx8 wrote:
eishmehta wrote:

If you don't mind sharing, how long did you have to wait between submitting your application and receiving an interview invite?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V34
Send PM
s1lntz wrote:
yzx8 wrote:
eishmehta wrote:

If you don't mind sharing, how long did you have to wait between submitting your application and receiving an interview invite?

Within a week
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
s1lntz wrote:
yzx8 wrote:
eishmehta wrote:

They took more than a month to get back to me with the interview invite. But the office was on leaves from 20th Dec to 6th Jan, maybe that's why it took them time.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
yzx8 wrote:
eishmehta wrote:

on day 20 today. Hope to hear back soon :please
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V35
Send PM
shibanis01 wrote:
Hi All,

Hope you are as hung-up over the interview invites as I am. :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I met one of the Admission Directors in a recent event in New Delhi.
I asked her about the timelines, and she said that she has a stack of applications left to go over and that she would get back to them post 16th Feb.
She also said she'll get back to us with the interview invites in the next few weeks.

All the best to all the applicants! :fingers_crossed:

Thankyou, this helps, as I too submitted my application on the last day, i.e. 13th Jan but still no updates.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Send PM
eishmehta wrote:
They took more than a month to get back to me with the interview invite. But the office was on leaves from 20th Dec to 6th Jan, maybe that's why it took them time.

Thank you, it's been over a month since I applied. Although I submitted 2 hours before the deadline so perhaps my application will be reviewed last.
I hope I get an invite and you hear about your decision soon.
Good luck!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Send PM
I applied on 25th December. Have not heard back from Rotman till yet. Has anyone else have heard back who applied before or on the R2 deadline?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
eishmehta wrote:

I had my interview last week on the 10th (application submitted 13 Jan) and my interviewer mentioned she's travelling so she won't be able to come back to me with a decision until at least 1st March. So maybe that's the case with you too?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
JRR8934 wrote:
eishmehta wrote:

I had my interview last week on the 10th (application submitted 13 Jan) and my interviewer mentioned she's travelling so she won't be able to come back to me with a decision until at least 1st March. So maybe that's the case with you too?

During my interview, I was told I'll have a definite answer by 8th March though they will try to expedite the process. No other date was mentioned so I suppose gotta wait till 8th only :(
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
GPA: 3
Send PM
Looks like i am the only one who got dinged in R2. It was totally not expected as i have received admits with scholarships from colleges at same level.

When i had connected with adcom earlier they were quite impressed with my profile.

I had submitted the application on 13th Jan, and got the ding on 22nd Jan.

I also know someone who had submitted their application in august 2019 for early bird and he still has not received a response.

No idea what is happening there. I remember last year something similar had happened.

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts