Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 13:08 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 13:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.92
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 201 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q165 V165
Send PM
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA & MMM Applicants (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
I applied for the 1y program and I have not heard back about the interview yet. No waiver, no skype nor an interview invite. Should I write to them? I think the 6 week mark is now over.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA & MMM Applicants (2020 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
weightedaverage wrote:
I applied for the 1y program and I have not heard back about the interview yet. No waiver, no skype nor an interview invite. Should I write to them? I think the 6 week mark is now over.

I am in same situation. I think 6 week mark will get over by 20th February. We can write after that I suppose.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I am wondering how Kellogg will be handling interviews for all China-based candidates due to the virus outbreak.

Fuqua contacted me and changed their in-country in-person interviews (originally in Beijing and Shanghai) to strictly remote interviews since most of us are unable to leave home.

I havent heard anything from Kellogg regarding a waiver or otherwise and am considering following up since there are extenuating circumstances.
Vantage Point Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Expert Reply
CompatibilityMode wrote:
I am wondering how Kellogg will be handling interviews for all China-based candidates due to the virus outbreak.

Fuqua contacted me and changed their in-country in-person interviews (originally in Beijing and Shanghai) to strictly remote interviews since most of us are unable to leave home.

I havent heard anything from Kellogg regarding a waiver or otherwise and am considering following up since there are extenuating circumstances.

I think making a call to ask how they will handle is certainly appropriate. I've seen other schools make accommodations once applicants reached out.
Director
Director
Send PM
himanshut85 wrote:
weightedaverage wrote:

I am in same situation. I think 6 week mark will get over by 20th February. We can write after that I suppose.

Waivers generally go out all at the same time. Usually people post here when that happens and since we haven’t seen any posts I would assume that waivers haven’t gone out yet. If waivers do go out and you don’t get a waiver and you still don’t have an interview scheduled you will generally hear back about an interview assignment within the next couple of days following the waiver notifications.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Just received a mail saying "due to limited availability of alumni in your area the admission committee will like to schedule an Skype interview with you". I applied to the 1 year course.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
himanshut85 wrote:
Just received a mail saying "due to limited availability of alumni in your area the admission committee will like to schedule an Skype interview with you". I applied to the 1 year course.

Which city are you from ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Priyanka1293 wrote:
himanshut85 wrote:

I am from Mumbai if that is of any help. Don't know whether they have read my application or it is a random interview call.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
WE:Sales (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
A new Kellogg Interview Debrief has just been posted: https://gmatclub.com/forum/kellogg-191/interview_debrief.html#debrief-1239
Director
Director
Send PM
himanshut85 wrote:
Priyanka1293 wrote:
himanshut85 wrote:

I am from Mumbai if that is of any help. Don't know whether they have read my application or it is a random interview call.

They haven’t read your application. Kellogg actually has a policy that the adcom don’t read your application until after the interview is complete/after you receive an interview waiver. This is just a regular interview invite so don’t stress just prepare well just like you would’ve with an alum and good luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V40
WE:Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Anyone else here who’s applied to the 2Y program and not heard back?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
did any 1 year applicants get an email from current 1Y students? A friend of mine got one - is there any read through from this. The email said that the adcom informed that he applied in R2 and that the wait was long and that if he had any questions, to let the know
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.34
Send PM
mbadreamz90 wrote:
did any 1 year applicants get an email from current 1Y students? A friend of mine got one - is there any read through from this. The email said that the adcom informed that he applied in R2 and that the wait was long and that if he had any questions, to let the know

I didn't get one...did the person already interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
LOM19010 wrote:
mbadreamz90 wrote:

I didn't get one...did the person already interview?

Yes he interviewed back in january
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I scheduled an interview with an Adcom. Apart from the standard details the interview confirmation mail says "a member of the admissions committee who has not previously reviewed your application will conduct the interview"
I had two questions based on the response:
1. Had someone else from the Adcom read my application and then invited for interview?
2. For the interview should I assume that my interviewer has not read my app, so I can use the leadership stories etc from the essays?
Anyone who has been through this can help.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q165 V165
Send PM
Kudos
himanshut85 yes to both of your questions. I checked with a friend who is an alum.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
mbadreamz90 wrote:

Since the day I interviewed, I have heard nothing from them
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  17   18   19   20   21   22   23  ...  54   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6919 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts