Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 14:17 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 14:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [1]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8831 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Stacy Blackman Consulting Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all Berkeley Haas MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
A consultant at our firm likes to tell clients about the time her husband misspelled "Stanford" throughout his GSB app... and still got in. Typos and mistakes happen. The adcom is human. If they want you, they want you and will NOT let a typo stop them from inviting you to interview. Try not to worry about it, and definitely do not contact them about it. Best of luck!

nicolemor wrote:
I received my "Application Complete" email on January 13th and have been seeing students that received that completion date already receive interview invites. My application had a spelling error in it and now I am worried that I will not be receiving an interview because of it. Is it safe to assume that I received a ding at this point? Does Haas let students know ahead of time (similar to HBS) that they have been rejected?
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Re: Calling all Berkeley Haas MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Has anyone else found insanely limited slots for interviews? I have two clients in London. They both received invitations at the same time today. And only one of them could schedule an appointment in March. The other one has to do a video interview, Thankfully he's good on camera. Same thing happened for HBS.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Has anyone else found insanely limited slots for interviews? I have two clients in London. They both received invitations at the same time today. And only one of them could schedule an appointment in March. The other one has to do a video interview, Thankfully he's good on camera. Same thing happened for HBS.

Well I still haven't received anything from Haas, not even the "your application is complete" email. Starting to get worried on this front, but hoping for the best.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Perhaps this has already been covered, but am I right in thinking that regardless of whether you’re invited to interview or not, you will only get a decision on the formal decision date? I.e. no “early release” like HBS/Stanford/Wharton etc do?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
WE:Analyst (Real Estate)
Send PM
Kudos
nerdyrunner wrote:
MBAPrepCoach wrote:

Well I still haven't received anything from Haas, not even the "your application is complete" email. Starting to get worried on this front, but hoping for the best.

Any update on an interview invite?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Send PM
essmith1993 wrote:
nerdyrunner wrote:
MBAPrepCoach wrote:

Any update on an interview invite?

Nope. Nothing at all ha.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GRE 1: Q165 V165
Send PM
Hi Folks,

Indian applicant here, a little late into the cycle. Do you think it makes sense to apply Round 3?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 502 [0]
Given Kudos: 250
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
WE:Marketing (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi, it will be a bit difficult for anyone here to share a sound advice with you, unless you could share a bit more about your profile and goals.

Generally, by Round 3, most of the seats are already filled, so statistically it's the most competitive round. Most schools also encourage international students to apply in Rounds 1 and 2 as it gives the admitted applicants enough time to get a visa and complete other formalities.

vikramthomas93 wrote:
Hi Folks,

Indian applicant here, a little late into the cycle. Do you think it makes sense to apply Round 3?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.15
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Any Indian applicant who has been invited for an interview in R2? I don’t see any in the decision tracker.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Send PM
For R2 applicants, is there an indicative deadline at which point it's safe to assume there will no longer be interview invitations sent out?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
caga wrote:
For R2 applicants, is there an indicative deadline at which point it's safe to assume there will no longer be interview invitations sent out?

I wrote a mail to the AdCom and they sent me the typical reply “interview invitations roll out till almost the decision dates”.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
is it good to assume that all interview invites were out by now and the rest of the candidates were rejected ??

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
JaswanthReddy wrote:
is it good to assume that all interview invites were out by now and the rest of the candidates were rejected ??

Last year people received invites as late as the first week of March, and that was with a decision date of Mar. 12. With a date of Mar. 26 for this year I feel there may be quite a few more invites available still, but I’m also not getting my own hopes up.

(750 48Q/44V, 3.86 electrical engineering, US Military here)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, Italian applicant applying in R2; on Feb the 18th I reveived the "application complete and now under review" email but still no interview invitation; is this normal or should I worry about it? Thanks a lot

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, Italian applicant applying in R2; on Feb the 18th I reveived the "application complete and now under review" email but still no interview invitation; is this normal or should I worry about it? Thanks a lot

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GPA: 3.29
Send PM
Hi, I'm an Indian applicant - just received my interview invite today.

There doesn't seem to be an off-campus interview option in India. But I do see a preset video interview option. Has anyone from R1/R2 here given video interviews for the full time MBA? Would love to know your experience

Intern
Intern
Send PM
anjalim12 wrote:
Hi, I'm an Indian applicant - just received my interview invite today.

There doesn't seem to be an off-campus interview option in India. But I do see a preset video interview option. Has anyone from R1/R2 here given video interviews for the full time MBA? Would love to know your experience

When I reached out the R1 Indian applicants who got an interview invite, except for one person, everyone else did it via the preset video questions. How did you hear about the interview invite? Was it portal or mail?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts