Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 00:42 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2021 Intake ! [#permalink]
Canadian42 wrote:
Hi All!

This morning I've received an interview invite notification from INSEAD :)

Is this a good sign to have it come early? I was expecting to hear later, closer to the April 10th Deadline

Thanks!

Congratulations! Can you please let us know who is your admissions contact and what’s your nationality?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
Send PM
Congratulations!

I think an interview invite from INSEAD is a good sign, irrespective of when you receive one.

Good luck with the interviews!

Canadian42 wrote:
Hi All!

Is this a good sign to have it come early? I was expecting to hear later, closer to the April 10th Deadline

Thanks!

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Did people start getting interview calls for Insead? Anyone from India received ?

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [0]
Given Kudos: 132
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE:General Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Linckon wrote:
Did people start getting interview calls for Insead? Anyone from India received ?

Some people got them two days ago (not from India I believe).

Planning to send my application on R2, still worried on how Covid19 will impact Singapore visas...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 2.8
Send PM
Canadian42 wrote:
Hi All!

Thanks!

Did they call you or email you?

MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [1]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi everyone, how are you doing on that Round 2 INSEAD application? 6 weeks left on the clock and there is a lot to get done, so please secure all your resources - in terms of time, energy, recommenders, application readers.

If you are taking a wait and see approach because of Covid-19, I would encourage you to confidently move forward.

Even though things look bad in France at the moment, I am VERY confident it will be sorted out by January, based on the decline we are finally seeing in Italy, and also, Macron's legislation to make sure people are financially able to quarantine.

R3 has some scholarships available but R2 has so many more, so I urge you to take action on your application right now if you haven't already.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Gilborg wrote:
Canadian42 wrote:
Hi All!

Thanks!

Did they call you or email you?

They emailed me. Also - I am based in North America.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Hi everyone, how are you doing on that Round 2 INSEAD application? 6 weeks left on the clock and there is a lot to get done, so please secure all your resources - in terms of time, energy, recommenders, application readers.

If you are taking a wait and see approach because of Covid-19, I would encourage you to confidently move forward.

Even though things look bad in France at the moment, I am VERY confident it will be sorted out by January, based on the decline we are finally seeing in Italy, and also, Macron's legislation to make sure people are financially able to quarantine.

R3 has some scholarships available but R2 has so many more, so I urge you to take action on your application right now if you haven't already.

How does the scholarship process work with INSEAD? Is it similar to US schools - you get offered a merit scholarship along with your acceptance?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Kudos
You can find the deadline of scholarship on INSEAD's website (I can't put the link here due to the forum's rule but you can search INSEAD scholarship timeline. The information is public). From what they said there, the financial aid notification will be released around 2 weeks after the admission offer.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, is there any information that R1 interview notification deadline has been extended. Did anyone from India got invitation?

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
INSEAD has not notified any changes on deadlines of notifications and dates as far as I know (at least publicly). They did extend application deadline on R4 for 21J.
What they have stated is that for applications they will waive GMAT/GRE/TOEFL/... requirement (not for admissions though).

Regards,
Pablo

Linckon wrote:
Hi, is there any information that R1 interview notification deadline has been extended. Did anyone from India got invitation?

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
This is the message INSEAD sent, then they announced that GRE & TOEFL are available to be taken online from home already and encouraged people able to to use those means.

All regions around the world are currently affected by the COVID – 19 pandemic and at INSEAD we have been extremely proactive in ensuring the well-being of our students, faculty, staff and wider community. We have followed government measures extremely carefully, implementing split teams in Singapore, respecting quarantine directives, providing online classes, implementing temperature checks on our campuses and finally closing the Fontainebleau campus to students following the decision made by the French President to close all schools and universities from Monday 16th March until further notice.

During this time, INSEAD remains committed to supporting applicants who are experiencing difficulties because of the COVID-19 situation as well as ensuring the safety of our candidates worldwide.

We understand that test centre closures in some locations could have had an impact for those of you who are planning to submit their application in time for the next intakes. In this particular context, we would like to extend the possibility for you to apply without a GMAT, GRE, EA or TOEFL score.

We encourage you to continue to prepare and finalise your application without test scores if you are living in a country affected by test centre closures. The admissions teams will start evaluating applications without GMAT, GRE, EA or TOEFL test scores while waiting for the test centres to reopen. They will advise you on the options available to enable you to provide a completed application. We have already extended some deadlines and are working closely with test providers.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Linckon wrote:

I emailed my AO to raise the same concern. She shared that the notification deadline is still the same
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Given Kudos: 39
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Kudos
[quote="Linckon"]Hi, is there any information that R1 interview notification deadline has been extended. Did anyone from India got invitation?

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size][/quote]
I havent got one yet either. I am from india.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.87
Send PM
ks347 wrote:
MBAPrepCoach wrote:

How does the scholarship process work with INSEAD? Is it similar to US schools - you get offered a merit scholarship along with your acceptance?

You have to apply for scholarships separately from your main application and it follows a different deadline. There's a whole plethora of scholarships to choose from and each one will have different requirements on how to apply (different sets of essays and documents needed, etc.)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [3]
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Kudos
Just got my Insead interview interview- looks like Insead is slowly rolling out R1
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Send PM
jefmba wrote:
Just got my Insead interview interview- looks like Insead is slowly rolling out R1

Hi great news where are you from

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  84   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts