Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:25 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:25

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Smith Maryland MBA Blog [#permalink]
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Center for Global Business Releases Book on Emerging Markets Forum

The Center for Global Business at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland announces the release of the new book The Rise of New Economic Powers and America’s Future by Kislaya Prasad, academic director of the center and research professor at Maryland Smith. The volume is a commemorative record and culmination of the center’s Emerging Markets Forum (EMF) series that was held annually from 2011 to 2018.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith Undergrad Named AMA Student Marketer of the Year

David Rosenstein ’20, a senior pursuing a dual degree in marketing and management, was selected as the 2020 Student Marketer of the Year by the American Marketing Association. The prestigious award recognizes one student nationwide for demonstrating superior leadership and service to the AMA, academic achievement and impact on their community. The award was announced on March 14 at AMA’s International Collegiate Conference in New Orleans.

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith Partners for Progress in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion

With diversity, equity and inclusion at the forefront of organizational change across the country, Maryland Smith is doing its part in driving change at the community level by participating in the 2019 Maryland Equity and Inclusion Leadership Program (MEILP).

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Maryland Smith’s Wedel To Receive Top Marketing Award

Michel Wedel, renowned marketing professor and eye-tracking expert at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business, is a recipient of the 20th Paul D. Converse Award.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Center for Global Business Hosts U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Suzanne Clark

On March 2, 2020, the Center for Global Business hosted a conversation with Suzanne Clark, president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, as part of the center’s Distinguished Speakers Series in International Business and in celebration of Women’s History Month at Maryland Smith. Interim Dean Ritu Agarwal discussed with Clark the chamber’s goals for global trade and new workforce development initiatives, her career path, and the challenges and opportunities for women in international business.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Undergrads Help Build Businesses in Africa
U.S. African Development Foundationprogram that supports young entrepreneurs in Africa.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM News at Smith Maryland: Center for Global Business Participates in Smith in the City 2020

The Center for Global Business at Maryland Smith supported 10 students in the International Business (IB) Trek of Smith in the City: D.C. on March 6, 2020. Hosted and organized by the Smith Undergraduate Student Association and the Office of Career Services, Smith in the City is a one-day event for undergraduate students to visit companies in Washington, D.C. in order to learn about business practices in various sectors. The center’s main goal in supporting the IB Trek was to expose students to companies that do business across borders and encourage them to follow career paths in this area.

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Smith Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Smith Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Smith Forum for all fresh things related to the Smith MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts