Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:11 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:11

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Looking Forward at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Evening & Weekend Program Blog: Looking Forward at Booth
With the Spring quarter in full swing, the Evening and Weekend MBA programs office want to share with you some virtual enlightenment and delights at Chicago Booth.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
A note from Associate Deans Patty Keegan and Rich Johnson on COVID-19 [#permalink]
FROM Booth Executive MBA Blog: A note from Associate Deans Patty Keegan and Rich Johnson on COVID-19
Executive MBA associate deans Patty Keegan and Rich Johnson share updates on our program's response to COVID-19, and how admitted students and prospective candidates can stay engaged across our three campuses.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
The Real impact of Booth’s Pay-It-Forward Culture [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Real impact of Booth’s Pay-It-Forward Culture
You’ve heard it before. Booth prides itself on its culture, especially the way members of the community pay it forward. I wanted to share with you some of the ways I have directly felt the benefits of such a culture as well as how I have contributed to it. The 2nd Year Facilitators of LEAD … Continue reading The Real impact of Booth’s Pay-It-Forward Culture →
Director
Director
Send PM
The Real impact of Booth’s Pay-It-Forward Culture [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Real impact of Booth’s Pay-It-Forward Culture
You’ve heard it before. Booth prides itself on its culture, especially the way members of the community pay it forward. I wanted to share with you some of the ways I have directly felt the benefits of such a culture as well as how I have contributed to it. The 2nd Year Facilitators of LEAD … Continue reading The Real impact of Booth’s Pay-It-Forward Culture →
Director
Director
Send PM
WOMEN@BOOTH SERIES: Dhanasree Molugu [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: WOMEN@BOOTH SERIES: Dhanasree Molugu
The Booth Experience’s Women@Booth series aims to highlight the experiences of exemplary women leaders at the school. Over the months of March and April, we will speak to women across Chicago Booth to uncover their past experiences, understand what brought them to Booth, and get a sneak peek into what lies ahead for them. We … Continue reading WOMEN@BOOTH SERIES: Dhanasree Molugu →
Director
Director
Send PM
WOMEN@BOOTH SERIES: Dhanasree Molugu [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: WOMEN@BOOTH SERIES: Dhanasree Molugu
The Booth Experience’s Women@Booth series aims to highlight the experiences of exemplary women leaders at the school. Over the months of March and April, we will speak to women across Chicago Booth to uncover their past experiences, understand what brought them to Booth, and get a sneak peek into what lies ahead for them. We … Continue reading WOMEN@BOOTH SERIES: Dhanasree Molugu →
Director
Director
Send PM
A Rockin’ Good Time [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A Rockin’ Good Time
As it did seemingly everywhere else, COVID-19 hit Booth like a storm. On the afternoon of Wednesday, March 11th , I attended Professor Robert Vishny’s Behavioral and Institutional Finance class at the Harper Center. Little did I know, it would be my last in-person class at Booth. By that evening, the NBA’s season was cancelled, … Continue reading A Rockin’ Good Time →
Director
Director
Send PM
A Rockin’ Good Time [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A Rockin’ Good Time
As it did seemingly everywhere else, COVID-19 hit Booth like a storm. On the afternoon of Wednesday, March 11th , I attended Professor Robert Vishny’s Behavioral and Institutional Finance class at the Harper Center. Little did I know, it would be my last in-person class at Booth. By that evening, the NBA’s season was cancelled, … Continue reading A Rockin’ Good Time →
Director
Director
Send PM
Wonks Wanted: A Boothie’s Experience at the Institute of Politics [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Wonks Wanted: A Boothie’s Experience at the Institute of Politics
As one of many Boothies with a non-traditional background, I came to Chicago hoping to gain analytical tools to make a successful transition into business. But with a long-term goal of returning to the public sector, I was lucky to discover the University of Chicago Institute of Politics (IOP) sitting just a block-away from the … Continue reading Wonks Wanted: A Boothie’s Experience at the Institute of Politics →
Director
Director
Send PM
Wonks Wanted: A Boothie’s Experience at the Institute of Politics [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Wonks Wanted: A Boothie’s Experience at the Institute of Politics
As one of many Boothies with a non-traditional background, I came to Chicago hoping to gain analytical tools to make a successful transition into business. But with a long-term goal of returning to the public sector, I was lucky to discover the University of Chicago Institute of Politics (IOP) sitting just a block-away from the … Continue reading Wonks Wanted: A Boothie’s Experience at the Institute of Politics →
Director
Director
Send PM
FACULTY PERSPECTIVES ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: FACULTY PERSPECTIVES ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
As the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed lives around the world, people all over have invested themselves in fighting the virus and trying to find ways to speed our recovery from it. For many Booth faculty members (and academics across the globe), this has meant bringing their expertise to bear on the unprecedented problems we face … Continue reading FACULTY PERSPECTIVES ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC →
Director
Director
Send PM
FACULTY PERSPECTIVES ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: FACULTY PERSPECTIVES ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
As the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed lives around the world, people all over have invested themselves in fighting the virus and trying to find ways to speed our recovery from it. For many Booth faculty members (and academics across the globe), this has meant bringing their expertise to bear on the unprecedented problems we face … Continue reading FACULTY PERSPECTIVES ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC →
Director
Director
Send PM
Top Five Netflix Movies & Shows for MBA Students to Binge Watch [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Top Five Netflix Movies & Shows for MBA Students to Binge Watch
With an abundance of content related to business and entrepreneurship, Netflix is a pretty good source for educating yourself and picking up some new knowledge and skills. By consuming entrepreneurial entertainment, you’ll be able to observe how others have overcome hardships, and be able to empathize with their daily struggles and learn from their trials and tribulations.
Director
Director
Send PM
Top Five Netflix Movies & Shows for MBA Students to Binge Watch [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Top Five Netflix Movies & Shows for MBA Students to Binge Watch
With an abundance of content related to business and entrepreneurship, Netflix is a pretty good source for educating yourself and picking up some new knowledge and skills. By consuming entrepreneurial entertainment, you’ll be able to observe how others have overcome hardships, and be able to empathize with their daily struggles and learn from their trials and tribulations.
Director
Director
Send PM
The Most Interesting Thing I Learned At Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Most Interesting Thing I Learned At Booth
Leadership is a performance. That’s the central idea behind Harry Davis’ new class “Leadership Studio.” Davis, who joined Booth’s faculty in 1963, has introduced many innovative executive education programs in the United States and abroad. These programs include the first core leadership program of any top-rated MBA program in the country and the Management Lab. … Continue reading The Most Interesting Thing I Learned At Booth →
Director
Director
Send PM
The Most Interesting Thing I Learned At Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Most Interesting Thing I Learned At Booth
Leadership is a performance. That’s the central idea behind Harry Davis’ new class “Leadership Studio.” Davis, who joined Booth’s faculty in 1963, has introduced many innovative executive education programs in the United States and abroad. These programs include the first core leadership program of any top-rated MBA program in the country and the Management Lab. … Continue reading The Most Interesting Thing I Learned At Booth →
Director
Director
Send PM
Law, Energy, and “Big Problems” [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Law, Energy, and “Big Problems”
When you’re looking at business schools, it’s easy (and sensible) to look mostly at the nuances of the different MBA programs. Yet, when you choose to join an MBA program, you’re not just becoming part of a business school—you’re also joining a university community. For Boothies, that means you are attending one of the best … Continue reading Law, Energy, and “Big Problems” →
GMAT Club Bot
Law, Energy, and “Big Problems” [#permalink]
   1  ...  16   17   18   19   20   21   22  ...  48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts