Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:39 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 208 [0]
Given Kudos: 132
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE:General Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Rising to the Challenges of COVID-19 Recovery
Which companies and industries seem to be getting it right, and which are floundering?
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ Looks Much Like the First
The tyranny of automation is less scary than the automation of tyranny.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Private Equity’s COVID-19 Recovery Plan
Board members and senior managers can learn from the “structured crisis management” techniques PE firms are employing with their portfolio companies.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to Spot When an Employee Is Secretly Struggling
An “emotional triaging” technique can help managers identify early warning signs of COVID-19 burn-out and take appropriate actions.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Growing Resilience in Uncertain Times
Managing the current crisis is an inside job.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Three Teamwork Trends That May Not Survive This Crisis
Before COVID-19, workplace teams as we know them were changing. Will their evolution continue, or will we go backwards?
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: You May Be More Original Than You Think
The assumption that others are similar to us could undermine idea generation.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Post-Covid Outlook: The Future of the Supply Chain
Revisit global logistics across three dimensions.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Seven Ways Leaders Can Prepare for Post-Pandemic Times
Avoid knee-jerk reactions when creating a plan for the future.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Shoring Up Executive Careers in a Pandemic
The best time to plan for contingencies was yesterday. The next best time is now.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Supply Side of Covid-19 Patient Management in Hospitals
A tool for hospital managers faced with scaling up their ICU capacity to handle Covid-19 cases.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: To Navigate Office Politics, Map Out Your Friends and Foes
Before you make a political move, draw a POWER map.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Africa’s Drone Medical Delivery Service Saves Lives in Lockdown
Could airborne despatch of medical supplies also be the answer to the needs of developed countries?
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why Public Healthcare Systems Weren’t Prepared for the Pandemic
Healthcare resource sharing can be the difference between life and death. And it can be done without sacrificing agencies’ autonomy.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Three Essentials of B2B Digital Transformation
The most common question we hear is, “Where do I start?” The answer is, “Where it makes the most sense from a customer’s point of view.”
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Six Biggest Post-Lockdown Challenges for Organisations
Businesses and other institutions will be judged on how well they adapt to the post-Covid reality.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Impact Investing in Covid-19 Times: A Three-Step Mission
Despite the economic crunch, the joint pursuit of profit and purpose may have a very bright future. But first, we need to return to basics.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts