Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:10 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.72
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.04
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
I realized that Kellogg's admission officers' mouth is really tie. Things on admission stats are not revealed
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
Yea they can’t exactly say oh most admits went out yesterday because then that’s like telling someone a premature rejection. And then if half of them haven’t happened yet then what can they really say to someone but wait. The one strange thing was that they sent the email about decisions happening on May 29 and then they turned around and called people yesterday instead... lol

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
For those who did not submit a GMAT due to the waiver, was there anything specific you had to do to waive? Per www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/policies/coronavirus.aspx, I saw the below outlined and curious if everyone did such:

1) a formal request for a test waiver
2) upload a document into the test score section of the application, simply stating a request to waive.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Send PM
User312 wrote:
For those who did not submit a GMAT due to the waiver, was there anything specific you had to do to waive? Per https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/pol ... virus.aspx, I saw the below outlined and curious if everyone did such:

2) upload a document into the test score section of the application, simply stating a request to waive.

Yes.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
User312 wrote:
For those who did not submit a GMAT due to the waiver, was there anything specific you had to do to waive? Per https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/pol ... virus.aspx, I saw the below outlined and curious if everyone did such:

Yes.

Thanks! To confirm, you uploaded a document into the test score section of the application stating you would like to waive? Separately, did you email Kellogg for their approval / letting them know such?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Just submit it in the application, they clearly state it on their website and many people have now applied with the gmat waiver so it isn’t something new they’ll have to deal with

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
MBA0502 wrote:
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:
So no one got admitted with interview after May18 so far?

I want to know about this as well. I interviewed on 20th

We interviewed on the same day :)

Waiting ...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
User312 wrote:
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
User312 wrote:

Yes.

Thanks! To confirm, you uploaded a document into the test score section of the application stating you would like to waive? Separately, did you email Kellogg for their approval / letting them know such?

During the resume review I specifically asked how to request waiver and she suggested I upload a document requesting waiver - which is what I did.
But the waiver didn’t show up until after a week after I submitted my application
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Good to know, thank you everyone.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.14
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I never requested for the waiver after submission. They waived it like the next day.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
AlphaCentauri4ly wrote:
I never requested for the waiver after submission. They waived it like the next day.

Same for me
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
SBBB22 wrote:
AlphaCentauri4ly wrote:

Same for me

Ha ha ha ha ha....now I know why I'm not getting admitted.....I never requested the waiver....I thought the green checkmark next to the GMAT score with the word Waived meant the system understood it was waived. But its clearly on the website.....this is the easiest way to create a rejection pool! God damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi - wait so for the people who uploaded the document (GMAT waiver) what color checkmark appears next to the GMAT part of your application?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
WE:Investment Banking (Consulting)
Send PM
I didn’t upload anything for the GMAT waiver and I have a dark grey check mark next to the status and it also says “waived”

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Okay that’s what mine says too - I didn’t upload any document to the test section or anything but it says “waived” with a gray check mark so I think we’re fine right?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
WE:Investment Banking (Consulting)
Send PM
jessica1223 wrote:
Okay that’s what mine says too - I didn’t upload any document to the test section or anything but it says “waived” with a gray check mark so I think we’re fine right?

Yup, I believe we should be fine. My interview was also waived, but that has red cross on it. Nervous about what the waived interview means!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Send PM
jessica1223 wrote:
Hi - wait so for the people who uploaded the document (GMAT waiver) what color checkmark appears next to the GMAT part of your application?

Grey for me as well - I uploaded the document and called Adcom to get the waiver

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25   26   27  ...  60   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts