Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:59 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.72
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
Kudos
Whatthe117 wrote:
PT has had a waitlist in the past. I know of someone who was waitlisted before being accepted.

However, I don’t think there will be a waitlist this quarter. All decisions are suppose to be out by 5/29 and someone on here that was accepted this week said they have until 6/5 to decide to accept their spot. Considering the timeline (orientation is 6/11), hearing good news after this week seems unlikely. Just too short of a time frame. BUT this does open the question of potentially asking applicants to start in fall? Kellogg has asked FT applicants in the past if they wanted to do PT instead so you never know!

Good luck everyone!

Posted from my mobile device

I hope some people will be asked to start in Fall. The deadline for Fall is around the corner, I don't see anyone applied for Fall at least from this thread.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
It definitely seems like a ton of people applied early for the summer quarter. Which makes sense, I’m sure many people (myself included) had planned to take GMAT before the deadline for Fall but once that wasn’t necessary why not just get a head start. I do wonder if they are seeing a lot fewer applications for fall than past quarters by this same time or if they’re still hoping they’ll get another huge batch right around the deadline.

It would really suck if it turns out to be easier to get admitted for the fall quarter as a consequence of less competition.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
jessica1223 wrote:
Did the people who were admitted receive an email confirming their admission??

Yes, received an email late Tuesday.
Current Student
Send PM
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:
It definitely seems like a ton of people applied early for the summer quarter. Which makes sense, I’m sure many people (myself included) had planned to take GMAT before the deadline for Fall but once that wasn’t necessary why not just get a head start. I do wonder if they are seeing a lot fewer applications for fall than past quarters by this same time or if they’re still hoping they’ll get another huge batch right around the deadline.

It would really suck if it turns out to be easier to get admitted for the fall quarter as a consequence of less competition.

There is high chance that they won't receive enough applications for Fall, i.e., # of applications < size of class. They probably gonna reject us tomorrow, then on someday after June 10, they gonna come back to you to let you start in Fall.
Current Student
Send PM
ParttimeMBAer856 wrote:

If there is a huge batch, we should have already seen some discussions from Fall applicants here, since this thread is not only for Summer applicants right?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
I just read on ClearAdmit that the decision deadline for regular (not extended) admitted R3 applicants was yesterday. This could explain why they made calls on Tuesday (maybe to those with strong stats) and perhaps waited to see how many admitted R3's put in their deposits- affecting the number of open spots. Taking today to finish admitting applicants they were on the fence about. Just my personal theory.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
CuriousGeorgina wrote:
I just read on ClearAdmit that the decision deadline for regular (not extended) admitted R3 applicants was yesterday. This could explain why they made calls on Tuesday (maybe to those with strong stats) and perhaps waited to see how many admitted R3's put in their deposits- affecting the number of open spots. Taking today to finish admitting applicants they were on the fence about. Just my personal theory.

Clearadmit is almost entirely full time students, as is reference to R3. I don’t think that would have any impact at all on part time students. It’s a different admissions team even and classes are during the day. But I do think it is possible that the A-team got admitted Tuesday and then they wanted to double check B-team people for admission tomorrow.

Originally posted by ParttimeMBAer856 on 28 May 2020, 14:39.
Last edited by ParttimeMBAer856 on 28 May 2020, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [2]
Send PM
Kudos