Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:30 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 429
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V37
Send PM
Re: Looking for reviews on the CrackVerbal GMAT Live Prep Course! [#permalink]
Kudos
I am currently done with 2 months of my live at home classroom experience. I have to say that Arun is brilliant at teaching verbal (the 20 odd years of teaching experience comes into light here :p). Unlike a plain online course you get to interact with the faculty very well and get answers to any doubts you may come across immediately, a privilege not offered in many other online courses. Summing it up, it's a great decision to enrol for the live at home classes and helps a ton with your GMAT prep.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 143
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V30
Send PM
I am a current student of the Crackverbal Online program and it has been going really well for me. When I started looking at options for GMAT classes, I came across Crackverbal and went to their centre in Koramangala to inquire in person. They explained their well mapped out study plan and how their classes would go forward. It has been very helpful for me in preparing for GMAT. Arun sir's Verbal classes and the weekday OG Prepathon sessions are simply wonderful! He talks about eliminating answer choices to choose the right one (which I never would have done if it weren't for the classes). Arvind's Quant classes are equally amazing in which he talks about various approaches and strategies to solve a Quant question. Overall, it has been a great experience for me so far and I would surely recommend it to you. Thank you Crackverbal team!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
The one thing i have noticed with most educational institutes is that they don't always give you what they promise. However, Crackverbal has not dissapointed me. They provide great student support and live up to the commitments they make. They teach you things well, and also keep a check on the students and make sure that the students are at par with their preparation. I really would reccomend this institute to everyone. They are not a money minded GMAT coaching centre and they acctually do care for the students and their progress. I would gladly rate my experience with Crackverbal a 10 on 10
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Thanks guys. Appreciate you taking the time to respond! This has definitely validated my decision to go with CrackVerbal for my GMAT preparation :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
I have joined Crackverbal Live @Home course in Mid june and completed 1 module each in Quant and Verbal. As I see, I am pretty much satisfied with the techniques that they are telling and found them useful. Also, Crackverbal's testing platform have lot of variety topic wise which helps in between course to assess ourself.
I would recommend this course to all the serious aspirants out there.!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 91
Send PM
Looking for reviews on the CrackVerbal GMAT Live Prep Course! [#permalink]
Kudos
Disclaimer : It is not an advertisment or sponsored review
I started my prep a month back and took many demo classes of crack verbal until I finally realized that my approached towards GMAT changed drastically.
I also took demo classes of few other well known institutions. Some really didn't care about me joining there after I did pathetic at the mock test as it was like "take this Boeing 787 as land it . If you land you will be in." Well if you want already trained people , then there is no use of training.
The reason I joined CrackVerbal is not only because they care about you but because they boost that confidence you need for the "GMAT"
Now its 1 month and so I finally decided to put a review so that students like me, who have just started preparing for GMAT can know where you need to invest your time and money.[/i]
I would also advice students to take multiple demo sessions until they feel " Yes I can reach my target with this ".
Finally, every prep takes time so trust your faculties and follow what they say rather than to refer multiple sources.
Thank you friends!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 282 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
Yesterday, I have received mail from Crackverbal, regarding their latest advanced course. Had anybody attended advanced course? If yes can you please give reviews for the same?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 79
Send PM
I think I am the right person to give u feedback about Crack Verbal's advanced course. I am working full time hence classroom coaching was never an option for me. So I started looking for the suitable online options. After falling prey to the marketing gimmics and rediculous promises of high scores, I subscribed to the one so called highly rated online course and lost both my precious time and money. At the end, I was so disheartened that I lost both the confidence and interest in gmat.
I thought Gmat is not my cup of tea. Then one of my friend whom I met in an MBA fair suggested me to try Crack Verbal's online classes which are conducted by Arun himself. Attending Aruns advanced classes was the game changer for my mba dream. His ability to present the confusing concepts of modifier, tenses and pronouns in a simple way was just amazing. He changed my perspective towards solving the Sentence Correction questions. SC which was my weakness became my strength. I still remember that while solving a CR question Arun told us "You need to think like an executive not like a student".

Arun always stresses on the fact that its not about the theory. Complete verbal theory can be finished in few hours. Its always about how you look at the question and how you use your common sense to eliminate the wrong answer options. Quant classes were equally good and helped my hone my quant skills. So overall I would say Crack Verbal's Advanced classes were a game changer for me and I am really thankful to the entire CV team. They were really helpful during the entire online course.

I will highly suggest the advanced online classes of Crack Verbal.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Crack verbal has their unique style for the eliminating the wrong answer & help the students to pick the right answer.

They teach in very basic manner, so that all students can follow.

In week days the Prepathon session, helped me a lot to improve the concepts where do i lack.

Many thanks to CV & its team members for a beautiful journey.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I have joined Live@Home classes 1 months back, it has been great experience so far and I must say that the faculties here, Arun and Arvind are great. They possess great experience on teaching GMAT and provide various key strategies beneficial for scoring high on GMAT. The best part is probably the support CrackVerbal team provides such as solving clarifications, resolving any issues (technical or non-technical) etc.

Thanks for all your support.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Looking for reviews on the CrackVerbal GMAT Live Prep Course! [#permalink]
Kudos
In my journey of preparing for the GMAT, I wanted someone to show me the right way. Not only that, but someone who could take me to the best GMAT score by teaching me necessary skills required for cracking the test. Arun, Aarvind and the crackverbal team are a perfect fit. They helped me realise that GMAT is not just studying, but it is more about studying with a plan and also using strategies. Arun and Aarvind teach strategies which make life much easier. The handpicked questions in each session are very much perfectbto help one understand the concepts. Overall, my experience with crackverbal has been amazing !

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Along with the curriculum and instructors on CrackVerbal, I would like to make a special mention to CrackVerbal's Support team. They have been extremely supportive and helpful from day 1.
Arun and Aravind are extremely knowledgeable and patient with us students. They have both explained concepts and helped us practice with a plan. A constant reminder of why strategy is important is something that I take away from this course, keeping GMAT prep aside. It's a well-thought platform with well-informed instructors who focus on helping you clear your basics and consequently achieve your goal of clearing GMAT.

Strongly recommend it!!!
GMAT Club Bot