Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
Yup, I called and they said around the end of July through to Aug 7. I'm hoping for sooner, so fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
On the MBA/MM thread I saw today somebody got acceptance call with deposit due 7/20. Looks like time to warm up for decision.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
jpatel0994 wrote:
Yup, I called and they said around the end of July through to Aug 7. I'm hoping for sooner, so fingers crossed!

Out of curiosity, when you called were you asking when decisions will be released or were you asking for an expedited review / decision?

ar940 wrote:
On the MBA/MM thread I saw today somebody got acceptance call with deposit due 7/20. Looks like time to warm up for decision.

It seems like the full-time MBA / MM applicants are getting decisions much sooner than part-time. I have seen a number of people who applied in June, were interviewed in mid-June, and had decisions made within the last few days. I'm unsure if this is because they start sooner or due to another reason.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
mbahopeful852 wrote:
jpatel0994 wrote:

Out of curiosity, when you called were you asking when decisions will be released or were you asking for an expedited review / decision?

I first asked "from what I've heard, the decision date is August 7th, right?" and then she responded with the aforementioned timeline, at which point I brought up my concern.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Guys,

What’s the gmat score that you have secured. Just wondering as I am planning to apply in 2021 for Kelloggs..

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
I guess it depends on whether u are applying for FT/PT program? If FT then this is not the right place to ask

Intern
Intern
Send PM
microman wrote:
I guess it depends on whether u are applying for FT/PT program? If FT then this is not the right place to ask

Hello Microman,

I am planning to attend Part time MBA. I am mainly targeting Kellogg’s, Ross and booth.. I am currently preparing for GMAT.. I will give the exam in November.. Appreciate any suggestions..
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [2]
Given Kudos: 11
GPA: 3.14
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Everyone! I just got the call from Admissions yesterday! I cannot wait to connect with you all. Let me know if there are any group chats for Admits.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats, and if you applied for the Evening or Weekend program?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations! When did you submit your application?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
I submitted an application for the Summer and was pushed to the Fall. So I applied back in April at some point and interviewed in April. I applied with a GMAT waiver and have six years of experience. Let me know if anyone has any questions! Happy to help!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
I apologize User312, I only saw the one reply. I applied for Saturday. I think they're going to have a few waves of admits. They have information sessions scheduled for July 15th (my wave), July 29th (next wave) and August 12th.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Why was your application pushed to fall? Is it kind of waitlisting?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
kelloggFall wrote:
I apologize User312, I only saw the one reply. I applied for Saturday. I think they're going to have a few waves of admits. They have information sessions scheduled for July 15th (my wave), July 29th (next wave) and August 12th.

Appreciate the insight. Congrats again!!

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Send PM
I'm not sure why it was considered for the Fall instead of the Summer. Admissions just told me I would be considered for the Fall right when the Summer decisions came out. So I think the next round of decisions are going to start July 21st because my deposit is due on July 20th.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Congratulations.....quick question.....are u from engineering/finance/accounting area, asking because of gmat waiver thing

Intern
Intern
Send PM
kelloggFall wrote:
I'm not sure why it was considered for the Fall instead of the Summer. Admissions just told me I would be considered for the Fall right when the Summer decisions came out. So I think the next round of decisions are going to start July 21st because my deposit is due on July 20th.

Congratulations. Did they say if there will be three iteration or it is mentioned somewhere else or pure guess? Thanks

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  42   43   44   45   46   47   48  ...  60   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts