Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 14:11 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 14:11

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2020 Intake): Calling all applicants [#permalink]
Gilmora wrote:
Same here ! I have the July 10th deadline. And my portal has not been updated yet.
I did reach to admissions this morning. Haven’t heard back anything yet.

Btw , congrats on your admission ?
quote="MBAuser12"]
samishi wrote:
MBAuser12 wrote:
APPLICATION TURN IN DATE: 5/16/2020

INTERVIEW REQUEST ( EMAIL, CALL, TEXT, SNAP): Email 6/17

INTERVIEW : 6/26

DECISION ( EMAIL, CALL): Admitted via Email 6/29

FIGHT ON!

Posted from my mobile device

We have the same timeline. I also received the admission email. Have you received the portals link where you can officially accept the offer and pay for the commitment deposit? I am still waiting for that and a bit worried since the email said 7/13 is the deadline to pay for it.

I have not received the portals link to accept the offer. The admissions team is still interviewing and reviewing applications so they’re probably swamped. If I don’t receive the link by tomorrow, then I plan to reach out.

Congrats by the way! What days are you doing for core?
[/quote]

Finally received the portal link to accept the offer this morning.
Current Student
Send PM
So it looks like USC reversed their decision and is now doing Fall semester online for the most part.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Where did you read about this ?
MBAuser12 wrote:
So it looks like USC reversed their decision and is now doing Fall semester online for the most part.

Current Student
Send PM
Gilmora wrote:
Where did you read about this ?
MBAuser12 wrote:

There’s an article in the LA times that was published today about it. It may not apply to our program since the article specifically refers to undergrads. I guess we just have to wait and hear from the program for more info.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
If you have not heard anything back from admissions is it safe to assume that you didn’t get admitted?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Does anyone know where to submit the signed scholarship contract? Didn't see it on you.usc.edu (where you pay for the non-refundable $2.5K deposit).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
luckycharms wrote:
Does anyone know where to submit the signed scholarship contract? Didn't see it on you.usc.edu (where you pay for the non-refundable $2.5K deposit).

Yes. You e-mail the signed version to the person who interviewed you. It's what I was told to do. Just confirm that they received it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any admitted student know the url for the welcome website? I received an email from the PM academic director tonight. He said that we will be able to register for the prep course before the pre-fall on the welcome website. I have no idea which URL is it. Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
samishi wrote:
Any admitted student know the url for the welcome website? I received an email from the PM academic director tonight. He said that we will be able to register for the prep course before the pre-fall on the welcome website. I have no idea which URL is it. Thank you.

See link below. You should have received an e-mail from Gabriela Vazquez with information about the welcome website because they give you a specific e-mail and personalized password to enter so I'm not sure if the link below will even work for you. If you were just accepted to the program it may be the reason for the delay. In any case we cannot start registering for the prep session until we get the new link on the welcome website on July 10 so I wouldn't worry. If you don't receive the welcome website e-mail by July 10 I would follow up.

https://uscmsb.sharepoint.com/sites/MBAPM-Welcome
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Is there anyone still waiting for final decision especially who are in the wait list?

I am still on the wait list but once I go into the portal today, it shows reapplication and I don't know it says I am not accepted.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GPA: 3.24
WE:Account Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
sdkjlkqwe wrote:
Is there anyone still waiting for final decision especially who are in the wait list?

I am still on the wait list but once I go into the portal today, it shows reapplication and I don't know it says I am not accepted.

I'm on the waitlist and still waiting as well. I believe the application portal now shows applications for the 2021 incoming class. I'd recommend using the youSC portal as the decision update portal.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Was the welcome website details sent to the email that was used during application or the netid which we are suppose to activate post admission.

Thanks you
MBA7 wrote:
samishi wrote:

See link below. You should have received an e-mail from Gabriela Vazquez with information about the welcome website because they give you a specific e-mail and personalized password to enter so I'm not sure if the link below will even work for you. If you were just accepted to the program it may be the reason for the delay. In any case we cannot start registering for the prep session until we get the new link on the welcome website on July 10 so I wouldn't worry. If you don't receive the welcome website e-mail by July 10 I would follow up.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
In the fall term Q&A zoom event today, they said the welcome website hasn’t been sent out yet. It will be sent out by Friday.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Gilmora wrote:
Was the welcome website details sent to the email that was used during application or the netid which we are suppose to activate post admission.

Thanks you
MBA7 wrote:
samishi wrote:

It was sent to the e-mail that I used during the application. They mentioned that the welcome e-mails will go out by Friday if you have not received it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
I’m dropping out because of the shift to online courses.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
hyperdelta wrote:
I’m dropping out because of the shift to online courses.

Didn't they say pretty much every program in the top 22 shifted to online for Fall? It sucks but it's out of their hands right now.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
It is out of their hands to move online, but totally within my capabilities to reassess the cost-benefit. There is also an inherent risk that we don’t figure this covid thing out by spring & classes are held online that semester too. I’d prefer to start next fall with more information & a more optimistic view of the future.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts