Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 15:46 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:46

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
GPA: 3.48
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2021 Intake ! [#permalink]
"I have a question from admitted students. Do they tell you know which campus you have been admitted to?"

It will be included in the admittance email.

“For all the admitted folks, how quickly do you have to get back to them and when is the typical deposit deadline?”

You confirm your place by paying the first instalment, one month from the admittance email.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
donesd wrote:
"I have a question from admitted students. Do they tell you know which campus you have been admitted to?"

“For all the admitted folks, how quickly do you have to get back to them and when is the typical deposit deadline?”

You confirm your place by paying the first instalment, one month from the admittance email.

Any way you could buy more time? Say for instance you receive your acceptance in early Sept but US R1 decisions only come by in the first week of Dec.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
nandanf1 wrote:
donesd wrote:

Any way you could buy more time? Say for instance you receive your acceptance in early Sept but US R1 decisions only come by in the first week of Dec.

You could ask your AO, but since it's so far away as it's a delay of almost 2 months, probably unlikely. More likely is you pay, and should you choose other schools, you would have to forfeit the first instalment.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [1]
Given Kudos: 93
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V40
WE:Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Kudos
Thanks donesd INSeadnotadream and meme2019

Just realised they’ve put up the deadline on the website.. 31st July

Good luck to everyone!

Intern
Intern
Send PM
donesd wrote:
nandanf1 wrote:
donesd wrote:

You could ask your AO, but since it's so far away as it's a delay of almost 2 months, probably unlikely. More likely is you pay, and should you choose other schools, you would have to forfeit the first instalment.

Thanks & Good Luck to you ??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q160 V160
Send PM
MS2020 wrote:
Thanks donesd INSeadnotadream and meme2019

You’re welcome!

Just realised they’ve put up the deadline on the website.. 31st July

Good luck to everyone!

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
Send PM
An interesting question from my video assessment last week: "Do you agree with 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do'?".The other three questions were fairly standard and have been shared by other members before. Good luck, everyone!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Kudos
My AO is EL.

JL2020 wrote:
Congrats guys. Who were you guys’s OAs if you font mind sharing?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Send PM
Incase you have a tight deadline with another school, you can request the AO for an early decision. This information gets added to your application file and incase the committee meets at an earlier date, a decision will be made. INSEAD puts in the effort but doesn't promise an early decision.

I don't think there are implications per se. The AOs understand that you may be applying to a few schools. But you could always clarify in the request email that INSEAD is your first choice and hence the request.

ZahidGani wrote:
doesgreymatter wrote:
Received a call from my AO today confirming my acceptance. I had requested for an early decision and hence the quick turnaround.

Wishing all those who are awaiting their results, all the very best!

Congratulations!!
How did you request an early decision and what sort of implications does an early decision request have?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I am a R2 applicant. I received an email from AO saying that I have to send official GMAT score. Without the official GMAT score, no official admittance is released. (I’ve only sent the copy of my GMAT). Does this mean I will get an admittance soon? And is there anyone in a similar situation?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q160 V160
Send PM
Rei1005 wrote:
I am a R2 applicant. I received an email from AO saying that I have to send official GMAT score. Without the official GMAT score, no official admittance is released. (I’ve only sent the copy of my GMAT). Does this mean I will get an admittance soon? And is there anyone in a similar situation?

Might be as in most cases the applications are not even considered unless an official score is received, but who knows. If I were you, I would send it in right away. I believe they were giving everyone until July 20th to submit their scores. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44 (Online)
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Rei1005 wrote:

I'm on the same boat, but thankfully only a few hours after receiving that email on Friday morning, my GMAT score became available and I was able to send it to the school. My AO confirmed receipt of the report close to the end of day. I'd suggest sending your report asap as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
Send PM
Who are your AO’s guys? I got the same from EL

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44 (Online)
Send PM
ababych wrote:
Who are your AO’s guys? I got the same from EL

My AO is also EL.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Send PM
Hey guys. Anyone else here whose AO is EL and is waiting to here back after their interview?

I see that she has communicated with a lot of people in here, also I sent an email to her today and got an automatic response that she is on vacation but will check her email everyday. Maybe Im paranoid but I am thinking maybe rejected and thats why she didn't email yesterday? Who else is waiting to hear from her? And how do you guys feel?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey there!

I understand the paranoia, but I would honestly say not hearing back means nothing specific.

From what I gather, EL has either contacted those who requested for an early decision or those who haven't submitted their official GMAT/GRE scores yet. As I understand, the committee generally meets closer to the deadline to make their final decision on the candidates in that particular round.

So chin up, stay positive and all the best! ?

JL2020 wrote:
Hey guys. Anyone else here whose AO is EL and is waiting to here back after their interview?

I see that she has communicated with a lot of people in here, also I sent an email to her today and got an automatic response that she is on vacation but will check her email everyday. Maybe Im paranoid but I am thinking maybe rejected and thats why she didn't email yesterday? Who else is waiting to hear from her? And how do you guys feel?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
doesgreymatter wrote:
Hey there!

I understand the paranoia, but I would honestly say not hearing back means nothing specific.

From what I gather, EL has either contacted those who requested for an early decision or those who haven't submitted their official GMAT/GRE scores yet. As I understand, the committee generally meets closer to the deadline to make their final decision on the candidates in that particular round.

So chin up, stay positive and all the best! ?

JL2020 wrote:

Ok you are right. Thank you. I feel much better now :)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  54   55   56   57   58   59   60  ...  84   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts