Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:50 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 109
GRE 1: Q170 V161

GRE 2: Q170 V161
GPA: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools: LBS '24
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [1]
Send PM
Re: Rotman Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Kudos
MBAnBConsulting wrote:
Hi gmat1102,

Nice profile there! Rotman highly values 'diversity' and 'business for social good'. And I can see you can easily bring out these examples in your profile owing to your work experrience with MSMEs.

Although your average mock score is at par with the average GMAT score for Rotman, I'd still suggest you push for a 700. With that score and your work experience, I see a good chance for you to make it to Rotman. It would also be useful to just introspect and come up with the gaps in your profile that you think an MBA from Rotman will help you fill. Once you have this sorted- What’s going to matter most in your application is how you connect the experiential dots and build a great story to stand out from other applicants in the pool. Make sure you highlight diversity of experience in your application, something that Rotman hugely looks for while evaluating applications.

It would good to understand your post-MBA goals, in order to evaluate your profile better.
When are you appearing for your GMAT?

If you'd like, I am happy to hop on a call sometime this week to understand how you are tackling your situation and assess your chances in further detail for Rotman.
Feel free to book my calendar as per your convenience.

Shantanu Sharma,
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Schedule a free session
Email: shantanu@mbaandbeyond.com
What s app: +65-97158525
Call: +49-15212121641
Linkedin

gmat1102 wrote:
Can someone please review my profile for Rotman?

Indian, male, 25 years.

10th - 90.92%
12th - 88.5% -- top 1% of State (among the top 0.01% performers in engineering entrance)
Graduation (Engineering) - 8.4 CGPA -- University of Mumbai -- top 10% of the batch. -- -- an alumnus of one of the oldest engineering colleges in India (it was founded in 1887 so a vintage of 133 years). My undergrad school has been a B-school feeder for all the top B schools in India. A few extra-curricular activities spread across 4 years and 2 internships. Also, got an opportunity to present my technical paper at a national level technical conference organized by the largest research and development organization in India (CSIR).

Work Exp - 03 years (as of June 2020) in Financial Consulting spread across 2 organizations (1st being the oldest rating agency in India and 2nd is one of the Big4's) - 1 promotion + increase in the scope of work + experience in catering to C-Suite requirements. I have been handling and managing the projects as an individual contributor.

7-month work experience in the Middle East + Consulted international financial institutions from India.
Individual projects -
Helped an NGO to set up its operations and initial funding requirements.
Currently helping a few MSMEs in reorganizing, rebranding, product placement, and product pricing.

GMAT Scores across mocks
Kaplan Mock 1 - 680 (Q49, V34)
Kaplan Mock 2 - 590 (Q46, V25)
Kaplan Mock 3 - 670 (Q46, V36)
Kaplan Mock 4 - 660 (Q48, V33)
Veritas Mock 1 - 670 (Q49, V33)

Hi MBAnBConsulting

My post-MBA goal is to work in either Strategy Consulting or Venture Capital. I'll be appearing for GMAT in a month or so.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Rotman Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Quote:

Hi RUCHIPCONSULTING

Can you please explain what exactly mean by "extra-curricular beyond collegiate level"?

Hello gmat1102,

You have mentioned that you were involved in some extra-curricular activities in your college. For MBA, you will have to show extra-curricular involvement after college years too. Any cause you are currently involved with?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Send PM
RUCHIPCONSULTING wrote:
Quote:

Hi RUCHIPCONSULTING

Can you please explain what exactly mean by "extra-curricular beyond collegiate level"?

Hello gmat1102,

You have mentioned that you were involved in some extra-curricular activities in your college. For MBA, you will have to show extra-curricular involvement after college years too. Any cause you are currently involved with?

My independent projects -
1. Initial funding requirements and setting up operations for an NGO.
2. Reorganizing, rebranding, product placement, and product pricing for a few MSMEs

are the extra-curricular activities that I've undertaken post my graduation.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
gmat1102 wrote:
RUCHIPCONSULTING wrote:
Quote:

Hi RUCHIPCONSULTING

Hello gmat1102,

My independent projects -
1. Initial funding requirements and setting up operations for an NGO.
2. Reorganizing, rebranding, product placement, and product pricing for a few MSMEs

are the extra-curricular activities that I've undertaken post my graduation.

These sound good. You can talk about these and your motivations behind these projects, highlighting the greater good/cause these are intended for.

All the best.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Hi everyone, thanks for this thread, it's really amazing.
Sorry if I had already posted this. If that's the case, I'll make sure to delete on of them.

6 years of experience in eCommerce in commercial and digital marketing as an in-house employee and consultant. I am a 32-year-old Mexican man.
I got my International Business undergrad degree in 2014, and I’ve worked with top tech & eCommerce startups since such as Rocket Internet, Rappi, and Netshoes. I have worked directly or indirectly at this point with over 65 businesses and brands (Amazon, Paramount, Fox, Sony included). The catch is (might be?) that I’ve jumped jobs a lot.

I have lead teams of up to 12 people, and I’ve given classes for a diploma degree for classes from 3 to 54 people (I’ve taught over 200 people at this point), on topics such as digital marketing, eCommerce, payment methods, business strategy, and others.

My most notable achievements have been increasing the sales from electronics by 300% by increasing the assortment as a KAM and positioning Colombia en Perú as the best country for client acquisition on Social Media Channels. Linio is a Rocket Internet-backed company (much like Jumia and Lazada for Africa and Asia, respectively.
I also drew growth for Rappi by 400% in 6 months in terms of daily orders and launched on cities such as Guadalajara and Monterrey.

I just recently took my GMAT and got a score of 640. I intend to retake it in about a month and expecting around 700 GMAT score. My undergrad GPA is (in a 10 scale) is 8.3 from Mexico’s top private school (around 3.3).

I intend to move to Canada after my MBA and work at a startup and start a business at some point. Does that make sense? Should I focus on strengthening other points (such as GMAT?)

Post-MBA, I’d like to keep focusing on leading the growth as a marketer for a high-impact eCommerce company. In the long term, I intend to start an eCommerce company both to create a stream of income and to help others have success in their eCommerce endeavors.
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: MBA and Beyond
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 80
Shantanu: Sharma
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
WE:Other (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Awesome choice!
Rotman is a great school when it come to Finance or Consulting as a post-MBA goal.
As per the career stats of 2019, 38.7% of the class went for Finance and 18.5% went for Consulting. Your Financial Consulting experience will make up a great experiential story with respect to your goals. You could already start looking into the application (because they say, 'Early bird catches the worm' :)), and focus on your GMAT alongside.

All the best for your GMAT and application endeavors!

Cheers!

gmat1102 wrote:
MBAnBConsulting wrote:
Hi gmat1102,

Nice profile there! Rotman highly values 'diversity' and 'business for social good'. And I can see you can easily bring out these examples in your profile owing to your work experrience with MSMEs.

Although your average mock score is at par with the average GMAT score for Rotman, I'd still suggest you push for a 700. With that score and your work experience, I see a good chance for you to make it to Rotman. It would also be useful to just introspect and come up with the gaps in your profile that you think an MBA from Rotman will help you fill. Once you have this sorted- What’s going to matter most in your application is how you connect the experiential dots and build a great story to stand out from other applicants in the pool. Make sure you highlight diversity of experience in your application, something that Rotman hugely looks for while evaluating applications.

It would good to understand your post-MBA goals, in order to evaluate your profile better.
When are you appearing for your GMAT?

If you'd like, I am happy to hop on a call sometime this week to understand how you are tackling your situation and assess your chances in further detail for Rotman.

Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

gmat1102 wrote:
Can someone please review my profile for Rotman?

Indian, male, 25 years.

10th - 90.92%
12th - 88.5% -- top 1% of State (among the top 0.01% performers in engineering entrance)
Graduation (Engineering) - 8.4 CGPA -- University of Mumbai -- top 10% of the batch. -- -- an alumnus of one of the oldest engineering colleges in India (it was founded in 1887 so a vintage of 133 years). My undergrad school has been a B-school feeder for all the top B schools in India. A few extra-curricular activities spread across 4 years and 2 internships. Also, got an opportunity to present my technical paper at a national level technical conference organized by the largest research and development organization in India (CSIR).

Work Exp - 03 years (as of June 2020) in Financial Consulting spread across 2 organizations (1st being the oldest rating agency in India and 2nd is one of the Big4's) - 1 promotion + increase in the scope of work + experience in catering to C-Suite requirements. I have been handling and managing the projects as an individual contributor.

7-month work experience in the Middle East + Consulted international financial institutions from India.
Individual projects -
Helped an NGO to set up its operations and initial funding requirements.
Currently helping a few MSMEs in reorganizing, rebranding, product placement, and product pricing.

GMAT Scores across mocks
Kaplan Mock 1 - 680 (Q49, V34)
Kaplan Mock 2 - 590 (Q46, V25)
Kaplan Mock 3 - 670 (Q46, V36)
Kaplan Mock 4 - 660 (Q48, V33)
Veritas Mock 1 - 670 (Q49, V33)

Hi MBAnBConsulting

My post-MBA goal is to work in either Strategy Consulting or Venture Capital. I'll be appearing for GMAT in a month or so.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Send PM
Hi dupuis2304,

Rotman is a good pick when it comes to Marketing as a post-MBA goal. Around 13% of the class of 2019 went for Marketing roles, with salaries ranging from $65,000 – $200,000. And Toronto is a great city for Entrepreneurs (since Entrepreneurship is your long-rem goal).

With a GMAT score of 700 (which you'd most likely score in a month and is well above the average), I see a good chance for you to make it to Rotman. And your experience with Rocket Internet and big names such as Amazon, Fox etc will definitely help you bring out differentiating examples in order to stand out of the pool. Your spectacular sales growth experience undoubtedly gives you an edge.
I don't see jumping jobs as an issue as long as you can back it up with a good reasoning.

What’s going to matter most in your application is how you connect the experiential dots and build a great story to stand out from other applicants in the pool. Make sure you highlight diversity of experience in your application.

Answering your questions:
I intend to move to Canada after my MBA and work at a startup and start a business at some point. Does that make sense? Should I focus on strengthening other points (such as GMAT?)
It absolutely makes sense. Toronto is a great destination for both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs. And yes, I'd definitely recommend you take another shot at GMAT. That said, you experience already has an edge over other candidates, but why leave any stone unturned if you have time at hand.

Which intake and round are you eyeing?

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

dupuis2304 wrote:
Hi everyone, thanks for this thread, it's really amazing.
Sorry if I had already posted this. If that's the case, I'll make sure to delete on of them.

6 years of experience in eCommerce in commercial and digital marketing as an in-house employee and consultant. I am a 32-year-old Mexican man.
I got my International Business undergrad degree in 2014, and I’ve worked with top tech & eCommerce startups since such as Rocket Internet, Rappi, and Netshoes. I have worked directly or indirectly at this point with over 65 businesses and brands (Amazon, Paramount, Fox, Sony included). The catch is (might be?) that I’ve jumped jobs a lot.

I have lead teams of up to 12 people, and I’ve given classes for a diploma degree for classes from 3 to 54 people (I’ve taught over 200 people at this point), on topics such as digital marketing, eCommerce, payment methods, business strategy, and others.

My most notable achievements have been increasing the sales from electronics by 300% by increasing the assortment as a KAM and positioning Colombia en Perú as the best country for client acquisition on Social Media Channels. Linio is a Rocket Internet-backed company (much like Jumia and Lazada for Africa and Asia, respectively.
I also drew growth for Rappi by 400% in 6 months in terms of daily orders and launched on cities such as Guadalajara and Monterrey.

I just recently took my GMAT and got a score of 640. I intend to retake it in about a month and expecting around 700 GMAT score. My undergrad GPA is (in a 10 scale) is 8.3 from Mexico’s top private school (around 3.3).

Post-MBA, I’d like to keep focusing on leading the growth as a marketer for a high-impact eCommerce company. In the long term, I intend to start an eCommerce company both to create a stream of income and to help others have success in their eCommerce endeavors.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Rotman '23
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

It would be great to get a profile evaluation for Rotman

30/Male/Indian

Reapplicant (Earlier applied for 2019-2021 session, rejected without interview, 2nd Round)

10th,12th- 92%,89% certificates of merit from CBSE
Undergrad - B.Tech Electrical from State Govt. Engineering College GPA - 7.31/10
GMAT - 710 (Q49, V39)
Work Experience: Total 8 years -

1st - 4 Years in an EPC firm with diversified interests in energy, railways and civil infrastructure at New Delhi. 2 years as an operations manager and next 2 years as Business Development Manager dealing with electrical utilities contracts.

2nd- 2.5 years in Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (Central Government), involved in policy formulation and implementation of one of the flagship schemes of Govt of India for urban cities- AMRUT. Handling Fiscal transfers to the state governments and monitoring of undergoing projects in AMRUT. Handling various other responsibilities like conduct of municipal election in Delhi as presiding officer.

3rd- 1 year (till now)- Manager in Reserve Bank of India and handling currency management operations

Extra-curriculars
1. Active Blood donor and volunteered for arranging blood donation camps in my district.
2. Played Cricket and Basketball at college level.

Post MBA Aspirations: Financial services and Banking

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Send PM
target21 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

It would be great to get a profile evaluation for Rotman

30/Male/Indian

Reapplicant (Earlier applied for 2019-2021 session, rejected without interview, 2nd Round)

10th,12th- 92%,89% certificates of merit from CBSE
Undergrad - B.Tech Electrical from State Govt. Engineering College GPA - 7.31/10
GMAT - 710 (Q49, V39)
Work Experience: Total 8 years -

1st - 4 Years in an EPC firm with diversified interests in energy, railways and civil infrastructure at New Delhi. 2 years as an operations manager and next 2 years as Business Development Manager dealing with electrical utilities contracts.

2nd- 2.5 years in Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (Central Government), involved in policy formulation and implementation of one of the flagship schemes of Govt of India for urban cities- AMRUT. Handling Fiscal transfers to the state governments and monitoring of undergoing projects in AMRUT. Handling various other responsibilities like conduct of municipal election in Delhi as presiding officer.

3rd- 1 year (till now)- Manager in Reserve Bank of India and handling currency management operations

Extra-curriculars
1. Active Blood donor and volunteered for arranging blood donation camps in my district.
2. Played Cricket and Basketball at college level.

Post MBA Aspirations: Financial services and Banking

Thanks

Hello target21,
From what you have mentioned, your experience, GMAT and academics look promising. Your extra-curricular are definitely a weak spot. More often than not, applicants do not realize they have better extra-curricular than they do. For example, you may be doing something as a hobby that has a greater social impact. AdComs prefer those extracurricular passions that contribute to the communities and create a positive impact outside of self-development. A lot would also depend on how you lay out your story and talk about your growth and leadership examples from your professional life.
At 30, your age could be little on the higher side, though I do not see as a major hurdle in getting to the college.
Since you are planning on applying this year, a major question is how did you spend your last 2 years? Did you work on any of your self-perceived weak spots?
If you are keen on Rotman and applying again, you can apply for Early Round (deadline is August 7 if I am not mistaken). For this, you should begin working on your application right now as it will take you 4-6 weeks to put a meaningful application.
It will be very difficult to comment on your rejection from Rotman without having a complete idea about you and the application materials you submitted.
For an in-depth analysis on your candidacy, feel free to sign up for a free consultation here: https://ruchipandeconsulting.com/contact-us/.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GRE 1: Q168 V160
GPA: 3.3
WE:Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Hi great to see an active thread!!

Can somebody help evaluate my profile for Rotman Class of 2023:

Nationality: India
Education: B. Engg Mechanical (Top 10 Private College in India)
Undergrad: 7.5/10 (Last 2 years: 8/10. This is what Rotman asks, I guess)
GRE: 328 (Q168 V160)

Professional Experience: 5 years (at Matriculation).

Organisation: Largest Pharmaceutical Technology Company ( Indian MNC)

Working with leading pharmaceutical companies (GSK, Cipla, Merck) to develop and implement technologies for their production requirements.
Transitioned from Senior New Product Development Engineer to a Product Manager.

Professional Achievement:
Patented 3 Pharmaceutical Technologies worth over 1 Million USD.
Won German Red Dot Design Award.

Post MBA Career Goal: Work with the Pharmaceutical arm of a leading consulting firm like ZS Associates, Deloitte.

Would love to hear some expert thought!!

Thanks in Advance
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
designgeek114 wrote:
Hi great to see an active thread!!

Can somebody help evaluate my profile for Rotman Class of 2023:

Nationality: India
Education: B. Engg Mechanical (Top 10 Private College in India)
Undergrad: 7.5/10 (Last 2 years: 8/10. This is what Rotman asks, I guess)
GRE: 328 (Q168 V160)

Professional Experience: 5 years (at Matriculation).

Organisation: Largest Pharmaceutical Technology Company ( Indian MNC)

Working with leading pharmaceutical companies (GSK, Cipla, Merck) to develop and implement technologies for their production requirements.
Transitioned from Senior New Product Development Engineer to a Product Manager.

Professional Achievement:
Patented 3 Pharmaceutical Technologies worth over 1 Million USD.
Won German Red Dot Design Award.

Post MBA Career Goal: Work with the Pharmaceutical arm of a leading consulting firm like ZS Associates, Deloitte.

Would love to hear some expert thought!!

Thanks in Advance

Hello designgeek114,
Though you haven’t mentioned the profile you are looking at post-MBA, it seems you will be able to make a consistent story visa-vis your goals and your WE, given you want to work in the pharma industry.
You have shown growth at work through promotion, but I will have to learn more about the quality of your experience, your leadership experience to comment any further. You have been able to quantify impact of your work which is a good thing.
I am not sure about your number of years of experience when you join the program (5 years at matriculation is confusing to me).
Your GRE is above average GRE for Rotman, which will definitely give you a competitive edge.
You haven’t mentioned any EC in your profile. Remember, AdCom want a rounded personality and love to see the social impact you have created beyond your personal development. The given pandemic provides you ample opportunities to bolster your profile in this regard. You can learn more about this, from the article in the link: https://ruchipandeconsulting.com/the-world/.
In total, you do have a competitive profile for Rotman. Much of your application's probability of success will come from strategic positioning.
Hope this helps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi,

Monodeep
Indian Male, Business Background

Education:

GMAT 700 (Q45, V41, IR 7, AWA- 5)
10th: 90%
12th- 92%
College: B.Com Hons (Marketing Specialization) CGPA- 7.24/10/ Converted GPA- 3.0/4

Diplomas:
Six Sigma Green Belt
Diploma in Digital Marketing from Digital Vidya

Work Ex:

Overall 5 years work ex

- 2 years in sales/business development at VC backed startups like Grofers, Wedmegood, Runnr
- 3 years working as a program manager for a startup benefits program/community + managing influencer marketing for the company

Extracurriculars:
- Captain of the school cricket team
- School team- Hockey, Football, Rowing and Dance
- Other activities: Debate, Athletics etc

Future plans:
In order of preference:
1. Transition into Venture Capital
2. Brand Management roles
3. Strategy Consulting

Issues: Poor math score in school and GMAT (did make up for it in college though as it was more statistics-driven)
Would like to know my chances at Rotman.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi monodeep Dutta,

Rotman is a good pick when it comes to Finance or Consulting as a post-MBA goal. Around 39% of the class of 2019 went for Finance roles and 18.5% went for Consulting, with salaries ranging from $70,000 – $175,000.

Rotman has distilled their shared beliefs down to four fundamental principles (mentioned below) and they are looking for the same values and shared beliefs in their applicants:
1. Diversity
2. Excellence
3. Integrity
4 Respect

If you'd like to understand these values better, feel free to view the Rotman page on our website.
I see a good mix of all these values in your profile. With a GMAT score of 700, I see a good chance for you to make it to Rotman. And your experience with VC backed startups such as Grofers, Wedmegood etc will definitely help you bring out differentiating examples in your application. However, make sure you showcase examples of impact and leadership in your application. Also, I would advise you to make a list of the gaps that you have identified in your profile, that you believe Rotman's MBA program will help you fill.

What’s going to matter most in your application is how you connect the experiential dots and build a great story to stand out from other applicants in the pool. Make sure you are connected with the school's values throughout your application.

Which intake and round are you eyeing?
If you’d like, I am happy to hop on a call sometime this week to discuss your chances in further detail.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

Monodeep Dutta wrote:
Hi,

Monodeep
Indian Male, Business Background

Education:

GMAT 700 (Q45, V41, IR 7, AWA- 5)
10th: 90%
12th- 92%
College: B.Com Hons (Marketing Specialization) CGPA- 7.24/10/ Converted GPA- 3.0/4

Diplomas:
Six Sigma Green Belt
Diploma in Digital Marketing from Digital Vidya

Work Ex:

Overall 5 years work ex

- 2 years in sales/business development at VC backed startups like Grofers, Wedmegood, Runnr
- 3 years working as a program manager for a startup benefits program/community + managing influencer marketing for the company

Extracurriculars:
- Captain of the school cricket team
- School team- Hockey, Football, Rowing and Dance
- Other activities: Debate, Athletics etc

Future plans:
In order of preference:
1. Transition into Venture Capital
2. Brand Management roles
3. Strategy Consulting

Issues: Poor math score in school and GMAT (did make up for it in college though as it was more statistics-driven)
Would like to know my chances at Rotman.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Hi everyone.

Is there any chance for me to make it at Rotman with my profile ?
Indian, 2 years exp as Research Analyst at McKinsey and then Category Manager at UrbanClap ( top startup in India) B.Tech from Delhi college of engineering. GMAT score 730 q50v38. GPA~4.0.

Any suggestions for me will be really appreciated.
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [1]
Given Kudos: 93
GRE 1: Q166 V159

GRE 2: Q165 V156

GRE 3: Q166 V159
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Shvmnrng ,

Good to see people from DCE. Your profile definitely stands out. Your score is over 30 points than the average GMAT score and as for Urban Clap, it is not just popular in India but also here in UAE under the name Urban Company I guess.

Definitely , go ahead with your application.

Shvmnrng wrote:
Hi everyone.

Is there any chance for me to make it at Rotman with my profile ?
Indian, 2 years exp as Research Analyst at McKinsey and then Category Manager at UrbanClap ( top startup in India) B.Tech from Delhi college of engineering. GMAT score 730 q50v38. GPA~4.0.

Any suggestions for me will be really appreciated.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [1]
Send PM